Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

Hi hi, Alicia AKA Ally here!! End of year exams are over!!! I will finally be able to think properly and write a gooooooood chapter.

Oh wait before you skip this part, I just wanna tell you that......

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I AM OFFICIALLY A FAN OF B1A4 AKA A BANA!!!! I'M FEEL SO SORRY FOR BETRAYING CNBLUE. BUT I JUST FELL FOR THEIR LEADER, JUNG JIN YOUNG!😍 HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!🔥🔥 HE ACTED AS A SUPPORTING ACTOR IN MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS BUT HE DIED IN THE LAST EPISODE.😢😭😔 DON'T YOU THINK HIS EYES ARE THE ONES THAT ATTRACTED YOU?
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

And to celebrate the fact that I am a BANA, there may be an update on 18 November to celebrate His Bday!!!!!!🎂🎂🎂

So, Just ENJOY Yourselves Beautifuls! !♡♡♡♡♡♡

Park Mi Rae's POV :

"Let's play a game of Truth or Dare!" Jae Joon Oppa requested as twelve of us gathered in a diamond-shaped position on the floor. Suzy sat beside Song Joong Ki-ssi and he adjusted awkwardly to his other side. I chuckled and sat beside him.

Couch
|
| Mace
V. X
Alex--X X--Zoey
Jace--X X--Sarah
Tracey--X 🍷 X-Hilter
Yunmi--X X--Suzy
Jae Joon--X X--Joong Ki
X
Mi Rae

"Who wants to start first?" Jae Joon Oppa asked. "Me! Me!" Yunmi exclaimed. As she spinned the bottle. It landed on Zoey.

"Hey Zoey, Truth or Dare?" Yunmi asked. "Umm...I'm gonna go with Truth."She replied unconfidently.

"Hey, why are you so scared to take a Dare?" Jace asked as he gave an evil smile to Zoey.

Zoey blushed and looked at the floor. "Ummm then, I will a Dare."

Yunmi smirked,"I dare you to drink a sip of maple syrup and kiss Jace."

"Hey no fair! I just helped created some entertainment and you pulled me into HER situation?" Jace asked annoyed that he was dragged into Zoey's problem.

"Come on don't be a scaredy cat, Zoey. It's just a kiss. What's with you? Prove us wrong that you like him."

Jace looked at me for help but I just gave her the 'I'm sorry, I can't help you' face. Jace grimaced before going to the kitchen to grab the maple syrup.

"Are you sure this is going to make him fall for me Yunmi?" Zoey asked innocently. "Yeah. He is a player remember? He always initiates the kiss but this time you will be the one to initiate it. Just remember to kiss him roughly and he will fall head over heels for you." Yunmi replied confidently.

(A/n: Just in case you don't know, Jace and Yunmi are siblings. So Yunmi knows alot about Jace😉)

Jace returned with a bottle of Maple syrup in his hand. He threw it to Yunmi and sat back at his seat.

"Just carry on with the dare. Everyone is waiting for you." Jace puffed as he stretched out his legs and lay backwards on the couch.

Zoey drank a sip of maple syrup and crawled towards Jace. She paused just infront of Jace. He glanced at Zoey before looking at her lips. He bit his lips and said,"Hurry up and..."

His words were being cut off when Zoey's lips met his. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed her back. After what seemed to be an hour but was actually a minute, I interrupted their intimate session and said, " Ummm... Let's carry on with the game. Zoey, your time is up. Who's turn to play next?"

Zoey broke the kiss and ran into the bathroom. Jace followed suit and who knows what's going to happen in there. "Yunmi replace Zoey and spin again." I commanded as I tried to distract everyone from the love birds.

Yunmi spun the bottle again and it landed on Suzy. "Suzy, Truth or Dare."

"Truth and always truth," Suzy replied confidently.

"Who is your crush?" Jae Joon asked, smirking.

"Yah! Why did you ask that question?" Suzy asked as she made an attempt to smack Jae Joon's head. But Jae Joon Oppa dodged just in time.

Song Joong Ki's POV :

For the past half hour, I can conclude that they are playing truth or Dare. And they are leaving me out, laughing and playing pretending I am not there. So to satisfy their silent requests for me to leave, I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and also to stay there until the game ends.

"Knock-knock. Mind taking a can of ice cream soda for me?" The man whom Mi Rae hugged earlier asked in korean. "Or maybe two cans?" He corrected. I put the two cans on the counter and slide it across to him.

"So, why did you come to Singapore with Mi Rae? Or should I say what is your intention on Mi Rae?" He asked as he leaned against the counter.

No one's POV:

"I have never had any intentions on Mi Rae. My feelings for her are true. Like what she said, we are dating. So please don't misunderstand us being together." Song Joong ki said as he walked towards the kitchen door.

"Now, will you please excuse me. I have to go check on her." He added cooly as he walked past Jae Joon.

"Hey guys. What are you two doing?" Mi Rae asked as she skipped into the kitchen. Jae Joon stopped her and held out the can of ice cream soda. "I was about to give you this." He smiled sweetly at her.

"Thanks Oppa!" Mi Rae said as she hugged him.

"Joong ki and I were just about talking about you. We are really hitting it off right, Hyung?" Jae Joon asked as he stared at Joong Ki innocently.

"Yup. And we were discussing whether to bring you out tomorrow." Joong Ki replied.

"That would be great! I will go and join the game. They are playing monopoly now. Come back soon ok?" Mi Rae asked, sipping on her soda.

The two of them watched as she skipped out of the kitchen.

"Just to let you know, there is still a chance for me even though you two are dating." Jae Joon reminded. Joong Ki looked at Jae Joon.

"And if you are to make her cry, I will make sure that that particular day is the day you realise your mistake in dating her. You hear me?" Jae Joon threatened as he walked past Joong Ki bumping his shoulder in the process.

************************************

Whoa I guess there will be a war between this two guys! Joong Ki's defensive side is finally seen. What do you think he will in the next Chapter?

Add this to your library to find out!

Do not hesitate to vote too!!

Let's pray that I will be able to finish another chapter by 18 November to celebrate Jin Young's bday! !🎂🎂🎂🎂

You are the best, Beautifuls!