Chapter Three: Too close

Mi Rae's POV :

As we walked towards the entrance, our hands bumped into each other a few times. Every time they pass each other it gave me an icy feeling. "Ouch that hurts. I guess the only thing we can do is this." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him with bewildered eyes and looked at the hand then at him. He smirked.

"I don't think that is a good idea. Song Joong Ki-ssi I have a boyfriend you know." I replied coldly while removing my hand from his. He looked at me with shock. " I am sorry I should have let you leave after I signed the autographs so that you can enjoy this day with him instead of hanging out with me. I think I should go." He said with a disappointed look before turning around.

I grabbed his wrist but before I was able to say something, it started to rain heavily.

"I-We are going to get wet under this rain. Want to come to my house just for a while?" I looked at him. "I don't think that is a good idea. Your boyfriend will suspect --" before he could finish, I held his hand and pulled him to the streets.

He kept quiet and let me pull him. "But won't your --" "My boyfriend? Nah he won't mind. He is very friendly and handsome."I interrupted him.

I felt his eyes on me and smirked. We reached the lift and pressed level 15. He let go of my hand and I chuckled. "Babo,"I mumbled."I can hear you," he said as he poked my side. I yelped and glared at him. He mouthed the word oops and laughed.

I walked out of the lift without waiting for him. He walked behind me and waited at the door for me to type in the code before chuckling. "Password. Nice," he mumbled. I glared at him before walking in. I called out," Kris I'm home."

Song Joong Ki's POV :

"Kris I'm home."She called out cheerfully. My heart skipped a beat. We waited but only got a bark as a response. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a dog approaching her. She bent down and ruffled the golden retriever's fur.

So this dog is her "boyfriend"? I heaved a sigh of relief and lightly beat her in the arm. "Yah this is your boyfriend? Great you just tricked an actor. You should be an actress one day you know," I said sarcastically.

Mi Rae's POV :

I rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry, do you want cup noodles?" He chuckled and nodded. "You can watch the television first Song Joong Ki-ssi I will bring the noodles there later." I said.

"Ehhh why do you call me by my name? Call me oppa please. I want to watch you do it." He whined as he sat at the dining table. I smiled and prepared the ingredients.

We sat at the two-seater couch and watched television. There was an awkward silence before I asked," Song Joong Ki-ssi, I have Avatar. Wanna watch?" He briefly nodded.

After a while we were sitting back at the couch watching Avatar. Our skin making physical contact gave me chills down the spine while we ate popcorn. After awhile, my eyes started drooping and I somehow fell asleep.....

Song Joong Ki's POV :

As we were watching the movie, I felt her head land down on my shoulder. I smiled,"Mi Rae-ah, you know you need to ask for permission if you wanna lie on my shoulder." I waited but there was no response. I looked down to see her sleeping. I poked her but she just groaned. "Cute," arghhh why am I saying that?

I brought her to her room and set her gently on her bed. Lips. Pink lips. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. It was a contenting but quick one.I was about to leave when she held my wrist. "Stay,"she mumbled.I turned around just as she pulled me to her bed. I chuckled and look at her.

Her sleepy eyes stared back at me. She suddenly leaned in. Her face was very near mine. She leaned forward, on instinct, I closed my eyes, as her lips landed softly on mine. She was gentle and after a few seconds she moved away. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.....

---------------------------------------------------------Yay!!! Finally the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Please do not hesitate to vote!!☺☺☺