Chapter 12: Necklace

Hi Hi! Sorry for the late update. I was very busy last week, packing for my school camp😧. I forgot that I'm suppose to update yesterday.

Anyways, mind recommending to me some dramas to watch? I'm kind of bored during the school holidays.

I heard that the ratings for The Legend Of The Blue Sea is higher than the ratings for DOTS😇 So if you want to recommend some dramas for me to watch, please comment in the comment box!

Back to the story, I hope you will enjoy it! I added some emojis into the story. Comment and tell me whether I should do this for the next Chapter!

Enjoy!!🙊🙊🙊🙊

No one's POV :

Mi Rae was the first to wake up in the house. So she decided to use the bathroom first.

¥¥¥¥ after bath ¥¥¥¥

Mi Rae's POV :

Returning back to my room with only a towel covering my body and a towel wrapped on my head. I was about to drop my towel and change my clothes when I realised that Joong Ki was sleeping on my bean bag. (°o°)

I was panicking inside!! What on earth! With that, I took my clothes to the bathroom to change.

Oh my! I must be careful and look around for all these.

PHEW! (° ▪ °)

I was about to go naked in the same room with a man!

Seeing that he is still asleep, I used a blanket to cover his naked body.(☆▪☆) Before going to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

A/N:Let's just pretend that Song Joong Ki oppa always takes out his shirt when he sleeps😂

Song Joong Ki's POV :

I woke up and realised that someone covered me with a blanket. It should be Mi Rae. Hmmm where did she go?

I got up and looked around me. Her room seems pretty clean. ('○') Huh? Isn't this necklace the necklace I bought only for Hae Min? I thought as I touched it delicately.

*Flashback to 10 y/o Song Joong Ki*

"Yah! Oppa, where are we going?" Hae Min asked as I covered her eyes with a fold and guided her to the garden. It was night time. Hae Min and I sneaked out to see each other.

I am planning to confess to her today at the garden. I hope she will accept my confession.

"We are here. You can take off your blindfold." I said nervously. I clasped my hands together and patiently waited for her to take her blindfolds off. "Oppa why are we here?" She questioned curiously as it was night time and it was difficult to see each other clearly.

"Hae Min-ah. Ever s-since the first day you stepped into my life, I have never looked at an-any girls but you. Everytime I see you, my heart will beat rapidly, my breathing will be uneven and I will stutter nervously. You made me believe in lo-love at first sight. And I don't want us to be just friends. I want us to be more than that." I paused.

"I love you. W-will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as I kneeled down on one knee and showed her a necklace that only forms a heart when placed with its matching pair.

The ones with the words:
'Forever together as 1'

A tear trickled down Hae Min's cheek as she nodded profusely. I stood up and helped her wear her necklace.

I looked at her and said,"Thank god, I thought you would reject me!" She giggled. I inched forward and kissed her forehead.

"What do you like about me?" Hae Min asked. "Hmmm? I like everything about you." I replied.

"From your eyes." I kissed her beautiful pair of eyes.

"To your nose." I kissed the tip of her nose.

"To your cheeks." I added before kissing each side.

"Yah, you forget my lips!"She reminded before crashing her lips with mine. That was our first kiss. And the moon was our witness.

*End of Flashback*

Park Mi Rae's POV :

It's eight-thirty, he must be awake by now. If not I will go wake him up.

As I opened the door, I saw him touching the necklace oppa gave me when I was nine. He shouldn't be touching that. It's precious.

I opened the door wider and walked towards him angrily. Doesn't he know the thing called privacy? How can he just touch my things without my permission?

"Hae Min-ah, I missed you." I paused in my tracks as he slowly looked up at me. He took big strides towards me and stopped just a few inches away from me. "Alot." He added before hugging me very tightly.

"Yah! What's going on? You are hugging me too tightly! I'm going to choke!" I yelped as I hit his back. He pulled back from the hug and looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Hae Min-ah. I missed you. I have been finding you since the day you left me."

Woah cliffhanger! Comment and tell me what you think about the emojis!