Chapter 6: Chilli Crab

Song Joong Ki's POV :

It has been a month ever since she texted me. I shouldn't have confessed to her. It feels so awkward. We are still friends right? I think I should visit her......

Mi Rae's POV :

Argh it's almost evening, what should I eat? Kimchi? Nah. Bibimbap? Nah. Chilli Crab!! Yes yes yes! I missed Singapore's chilli crab. I should visit omma and appa sooner. It has been two years since I visited them.

Thinking of that, I quickly hurried to the supermarket. I pushed the cart to the drinks section and took a carton of root beer and soju. I headed to the seafood section. Just then another pair of hands pushed my cart. I looked up to see a smiling Song Joong Ki.

I backed away. He frowned. "Yah why are you avoiding me?" I stopped."Does it look like I am? And why are you here?" I questioned and folded my arms. He chuckled," I was gonna visit you."

Blushing, I turned around and chose a crab. "What are you cooking? Can I join?" He asked. Annoying actor." I am making a Chilli crab dish." I answered pushing the trolley further. With him standing at the seafood section, thinking of what I said.

"Wait...you are from Singapore?" He asked, gripping my wrist preventing me from moving further. "And half Korean. My father is a Korean." I replied.

"Oh"

"Wae?"

"Nothing, just wanted to ask. Hey can I ask you a question?"

"You are already asking me a question. PABO."

"Uhmm why did you buy Rootbeer?"

I froze in my tracks? Yea why did I buy Rootbeer anyway? "Can't I buy it?" Did anyone say that I can't?" I questioned annoyingly. He shrugged and walked away to the fruits section.

Hot-tempered idiot. Annoying Actor. Spoilt child.What on earth does he want from me?

Song Joong Ki's POV :

I helped her carry her plastic bags while we walked to my car. The whole journey was an awkward silence.

*Flashback*

"Do you really like me?" She asked.
"I don't know. I just feel special when I am with you. You treat me like an average human although you know that I am an actor. You know what Just....just forget it. Let's just be friends. Ok?"

"Ok"

*End Of Flashback*

I pressed 15 and held the door for her. She looked at the numbers before looking at the door. "We are friends right?" I can't help but ask. "Yea sort of." She replied before stepping out of the lift.

"Ummm...how long have you been here?"

"Two years."

"Where are your parents?"

"In Singapore. Why?"

"Nothing. Need me to help you?"

She shook her head. "Celebrities shouldn't touch crabs. They will freak out."

Huh? How did she know that?

I sat at the counter looking at her cut the vegetables. I felt like a burden to her since I am here doing nothing. "I can help you." I said as I jumped off the counter and head for the crab.

"I will handle the crab. You don't look like you are up for it. Help me cut the vegetables, Song Joong Ki-ssi." She replied.

I shook my head and started pulling the strings away from the crab. "Wait you are not supposed to pull the strings off the crab! Drop it in the pot." Mi Rae screamed hysterically.

I could not move, the crab was huge. It will pinch me if I touch it. What am I suppose to do now?

Suddenly a hand slammed on the crab and dropped into the pot. Mi Rae was out of breath. She glared at me before moving back to the vegetables. "Told you all celebrities are wimps."

"How did you know that? Was your boyfriend a celebrity?" I asked.

"Even if my boyfriend is a celebrity so what?"

I shrugged.

Mi Rae's POV :

*FLASHBACK *

I hurried to Soo Hyun oppa's apartment. It's been four months since we first started dating and I want to give him a surprise today.

I pressed the passcode for his house and went in. He must be in the bedroom. His clothes are on the floor. I picked up his clothes as I walked to his bedroom. When I opened the door he was lying in bed snoring. I laughed and prepared dinner for him.

Moments later, he came out with only boxers, yawning. "You are here didn't expect you to come today."

"Today is our fourth month together I wanted to celebrate today that's why."

"T-this isn't working. Let's break up."

"Why? I thought we were doing fine. Oppa please don't break up with me. I will be better I promise."

"I am going to start my career soon and I don't want any distractions. Further more you didn't give me what I wanted so just leave."

"So..so you are leaving me f-for your career?"

He looks away. It was too disappointing. "Have this all for yourself selfish bastard go date those actresses and cheat their money!"I yelled. Grabbing my bag, I ran out of his apartment.

* End of Flashback *

---------------------------------------------------------Yay!!! Finally the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Please do not hesitate to vote!!☺☺☺

What do you think will happen in the next Chapter? Add this story to your reading list to find out.