Chapter 3

Tiffany went back to the emergency room and caressed the lady on the bed.

"Mummy.." Tiffany's eyes starts to tear again when she sees her mother lying unconsciously with many different tubes attached to her body.

"Baby, dad has a client to meet. I'll.."

"Just go." Tiffany said with a careless tone.

"You know that I love you and your.."

"If you really love mum, you will stay."

"But I am doing this for.."

"The family. Yes. But do you know what we need the most? It's not wealth. It's love. Mum is dying already, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH US?!" Tiffany got agitated all of the sudden. She hated her father. He is a very busy businessman. Yes, Tiffany's background is very well-known and rich. But that is not what she need.

Tiffany stayed a little while more after her father left. On her way out of the hospital, she walked pass room 309 which door is not close. "Remember to eat your medicine okay? I promise to bring you home by this week."

"Promise?" The girl sticks out her little pinky at the guy.

"Hehe promise!" The guy cheekily return the little pinky and playfully poke the girl's nose.

Tiffany smile slightly when she witness the cute interaction. It reminds her of her time when she and her father always did pink promise at everything. This time, it is not a father with his daughter. It is most possibly being an interaction between a couple. The both of them are around the same age.

The guy walked out of the room to see Tiffany standing right outside of the room.

"You?" Taeyeon got shocked to see Tiffany standing right outside.

"I.." Tiffany did not know what to explain herself for stupidly standing outside. It's obvious to know that she eavesdrop Taeyeon's conversation. She is quite shocked to know that the guy is actually Taeyeon. That laughter she did not recognize when they are in school.

"Are you.. okay now?" Taeyeon asked with a gentle voice.

Tiffany's heart stops beating as she hear Taeyeon's voice. It sounds like an angel's whisper. She has never hear Taeyeon talked like that before,well, not to her at least.

Wait.. Is that his girlfriend? What? What are you thinking Tiffany Hwang.. Since when you care about this baby face - Tiffany thought

"Pink..Hey Ti ppani .." Taeyeon waved at Tiffany who is spacing out. She felt her stomach flipping. Her heart starts to beat faster and faster.

She did not understand that feeling, but she is surprised that Taeyeon did not ask her further about her standing outside room 309.

"It's Tiffany. I'm okay. Thanks for the tissue earlier on." She snapped back to reality after awhile.

Taeyeon melted at Tiffany's attitude towards him.

Why didn't she treat me like this before? - Taeyeon thought

"Erm.. not a problem." Taeyeon reply in awkwardness as he scratch his head shyly.

"What happen to her?"

"She got into an accident, sprain her leg badly. She just need plenty of rest and she could walk again."

"Lucky for her.." Tiffany mumbled as she compare the girl's situation with her mum.

"Wait.. are you .. did I.. are you the one that I got the porridge ruined?" Tiffany suddenly came to think about the incident and noticed Taeyeon's shirt is what she remembered.

"You finally realize it."

"Sorry! So sorry.. I.. I was rushing earlier.. I.."

"It's alright." Taeyeon turned away and starts walking.

Tiffany caught up with him. "Alright?! Aren't you gonna start scolding me pink wrapping paper or bitch or some shitty words?!"

Taeyeon gave a smirk and lean in to Tiffany's face. "I will give you a chance today since you're not in the mood anyway. Bye!"

Taeyeon just walk off leaving Tiffany there. She has a different opinion of Taeyeon again. She feel that it isn't the Taeyeon she knew. This Taeyeon is so understanding and speaks like a gentleman. She giggled upon seeing him leave like a child, shaking his ass playfully as he walk down the corridor.

--

Back in school,

Neither one mention about their presence in the hospital. Taeyeon thinks that it is better to not spread any word about Tiffany's private life and Tiffany did not even wants to think about the scene at the hospital, you can say she is actually disturbed by the relationship of Taeyeon and the girl but oh well. Taeyeon and Tiffany continue to tease and annoy each other. But they did not take it as an offensive remark. Tiffany notices Taeyeon is actually a very patient guy when it comes to everyone well, except towards her. She wants Taeyeon to treat her a little better but oh well, at least she comfortable with him now with their way of interaction.

"I want you guys to form a group of 6 when we go hiking at Hwaseong hill. Team has to be stick together at all times and never ever leave your group. Every single one of you is responsible in looking out for your teammates. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Ms Kwon" The class said in union.

"Psst. PSST!!"

"What?" Taeyeon reply lazily.

"We are going to be in the same team right?"

"Sure.. no problem."

"Can we join Jessica's team?"

"What?!"

"Please.."

"But.. The pink wrapping paper.." Taeyeon hesitated as he knew Jessica and Tiffany always stick together just like Taeyeon and Yuri. Jessica will definitely get the same team with Tiffany.

"Come on. You guys are just playing around. You are actually foe enemies like you and.."

"Stop. Fine. If you could get Jessica's approval, we will join her."

"HI GIRLS" Yuri immediately hopped in between Tiffany and Jessica

"Hi" Tiffany smile sweetly at Yuri. Taeyeon who was looking around, caught Tiffany's face glowing at Yuri.

Beautiful.. Wait what?! - Taeyeon thought as he quickly turn back and pretend to do his things after feeling his heart throbbing after taking a glimpse at Tiffany.

"Hi Jessica!" Yuri shouted beside the poor girl who is sleeping soundly.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Jessica slammed her table and stared at Yuri with burning eyes. She hated it whenever anyone tries to disturb her beauty sleep.

"YOU AGAIN?! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT TO DISTURB MY SLEEP?!"

"Sica.. don't be rude.." Tiffany reprimanded Jessica.

"Sorry.. I just want to tell you that we are in the same team." Yuri tricked Jessica because he knew that Jessica did not even hear a single shit in class.

"Same team for what?!"

"Same team for the upcoming hiking school trip." Tiffany winked at Yuri which got a thumb up from the latter.

"Of all people, you?!"

"What's wrong with me?" Yuri pouted cutely.

"Whatever. Don't bother me." Jessica get back to sleep afterwards.

Yuri and Tiffany did a small high five. Taeyeon could only shake his head at his hopeless friend.