Chapter 48

Tiffany has been hesitating about her decision. Go or not to go?

Finally she has decided not to go. She wants to try applying for the design school here. Korea's art school isn't that bad after all right? Who knows her next fashion design could be in a well-known fashion show.

She ran downstairs after making her final decision, "Daddy! I've.. something to tell you."

"What is it?" He sounded rather cold as he covered his face behind the newspaper.

"I.. er.. I've decided not to go LA for further studies. But I would still go with you all to find brother. I think.. Korea Arts schools isn't that bad too right?" Tiffany tilted her eyebrows, afraid that her father might oppose strongly. "What more, you said you will support my decision. Right?" Tiffany slightly gave a smile to her father.

But her smile was soon gone after she see her father's serious face as he stood up.

"What could be your reason?" He swiftly threw the newspaper he was reading on the table and head towards a drawer under the television.

"Er.. I.. I can't.. I can't bear with my current friends and.. teachers.. and.."

Tiffany couldn't think of anything at this point. How dumb of her not preparing some answers before informing her father.

Tiffany's father bend down and took a envelope which looks like it holds an important document. "and? No more? How about take a look at this?"

Tiffany took the envelope, she slowly unwind the string attached. She swallowed the huge lump in her throat. She didn't feel good about this.

Gently she took out the content and saw many pictures of her laughing, playing, taking a ride..

With..

Taeyeon.

There is even some kissing and touching of butts being capture.

The girl was shocked and embarrassed. How can her father know about her relationship with Taeyeon so abruptly?

"D-Dad.. H-How did.. did you..?" She wanted to be angry at her father invading her privacy but she held it in to reframe he has any negative feelings towards Taeyeon.

"Some anonymous send it to our house. No explanation is needed. I knew who he could be. Your boyfriend. Am I right?"

"Dad.. I could.."

"You know what? Break up with this boy and go to LA. Or he will disappear from your sight just like what happen to your sister's ex lover."

"DAD! But why?! Taeyeon isn't bad! HE IS A GOOD MAN. He loves me! And I love him!!!"

"Yes. So what? Steph, if these photos were to exposed to medias, what will you become? The headline will be 'Hwang Corporation's Youngest Daughter Dating A Boy Next Door', is this what you want?"

"So what?! What is wrong dating with him?! Am I committing a crime?!" She felt her lips trembled unwillingly. She became so agitated. Why is this happening?!

"What is wrong?! LOOK STEPHANIE HWANG." Tiffany's father slammed another document on the table. Her father didn't seem to want to show this document but he took it out anyway. She opened to see the title deed of Taeyeon's house. Tiffany is stated as the owner.

"Why did you buy a house? Whose house is it? Yours? I don't think so? I heard he has been living there for 20 years."

"DAD. WHO SENT YOU THIS?!"

"Is this important?! This guy is living on your money, Steph. Why are you so stupid to THROW YOUR MONEY ON HIM?! What can he give you?! A future? Wow! I'm already kind enough to not hunt him down immediately after i saw this."

"He didn't live on my money! I just bought it because his family left him and didn't gave him a place to stay!"

"Why did you even take pity on him? I know you're rich. But that is still the money I earn! AND. Why did his family leave him here alone? Why didn't he leave with his family?"

"They went to live in Japan and Taeyeon wants to study here!"

"Really? Do you know if he could think for himself, Japan has so much opportunities for him? Well, apparently NOT! And not having a family with him seems alright to him, so why YOU even bother be with him?! Who knows he could just simply leave you like how he left his family?!"

"DAD YOU'RE GOING OVERBROAD OKAY! I DON'T LIKE HOW YOU INSULT AND ASSUME THINGS ABOUT HIM. AND I'M GOING TO BE WITH TAEYEON NO MATTER WHAT! I'LL NOT LET YOU DECIDE FOR MY LIFE." Tiffany threw the documents on the floor and dashed out the house with tears gushing.

-

Tiffany entered Taeyeon's house, or rather HER house(according to her father) and went upstairs,

The girl opened the door naturally and cried, "Tae.."

Taeyeon jolted up, he just woke up to the sound of keys downstairs, but he didn't expect Tiffany to appear since he seems to be blanking out. "Fany? Hey.. You gave me a shock. What's wrong? It is still so early what could happen?" Taeyeon gently held Tiffany's hand and get her to sit on the bed with him.

"Dad.. Dad found out about us." Tiffany's sobs got louder and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. Hiding her bawling face against Taeyeon's neck. "W-What?! How?!"

Tiffany didn't replied but wailed even louder. Taeyeon sighed, "Looking by this reaction of yours.. I think.. I failed."

Tiffany starts to tell Taeyeon about what her father and her had said in the morning. Taeyeon's frown got deeper. "He is true. I'm living on your money." Taeyeon let out a guilty smile.

"NO?! How can you think of it like this too?! You know you're not! You're just in need of this amount right now, you are still paying for your own expenses!"

"I'm STILL living in your house."

"TAE!" Tiffany shouted with huge disappointment.

"Fany.. Listen.." Taeyeon caressed the girl's cheek and wiped off the tears that have been destroying her beautiful face. "You have to go. It's for your own good. And.. I'm not good for you.."

"What are you talking about?! Tae I TOLD YOU, I HATE YOU COMPARING WHY ARE YOU ..."

"FANY LOOK! THIS SOCIETY IS CRUEL. THE RICH WILL ONLY BE WITH THE RICH. And the poor will never be able to match the rich. I'm worse. I have no career, no family, no goals. NOTHING. Just..Just leave me." Taeyeon mumbled the last sentence, his vision is immediately blurred by sudden gush of tears in his eyes.

"I HATE YOU. CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"

Tiffany doesn't want to listen to him. "Fany.."

Tiffany shook his head vigorously,

"I AM NOT LISTENING!" Tiffany shouted and ran out. He heard a lot bam downstairs and he knew Tiffany has ran away. His mind told him to chase the girl but his feet isn't moving.