Chapter 17

-------------------------------------

"Have you.. fall in love before?"

"I.. No.."

"How about..now?"

"I think I.."

"Miss! Miss!" Tiffany's maid came to knock on the door just at the moment. Taeyeon hit his fist on the bed annoyed. Tiffany picked up a call from her sister before returning to the room.

The both of them looked at each other awkwardly. "Taeyeon.. I.."

"You've not answered my question.."

Tiffany was finding the word to say but a call came in which she pick up.

"What?!" Tiffany ran to her room's mini balcony. Taeyeon followed her and saw a guy holding a bouquet of flowers downstairs. The guy has a posh car behind him, wearing Armani Exchange belt, Salvatore Ferragamo's shoe. Taeyeon frowned at the sight.

Tiffany awkwardly waved back to the guy with a smile on her face. Taeyeon was fuming so badly that he didn't want to look any longer. "I'm leaving since you have guest."

"Huh? Taeyeon wait!" Tiffany ran downstairs to chase Taeyeon who walked like a wind. Taeyeon came face to face with the guy who is now right infront of Tiffany's door.

"Who is this kid?" The guy pointed to Taeyeon and looked at Tiffany who is coming from behind.

"I'm NOT a KID." Taeyeon said in a angry but calm tone. Tiffany saw the way Taeyeon acted, he even clenched his fist. "Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon just walked out of Tiffany's mansion without looking back. Tiffany stopped after following Taeyeon for a few metres. The girl felt dejected.

"Steph, here. This is for you."

"Thanks."

"You're.. dating with the guy just now?"

"No.. Yes.. I don't know."

"Seriously? Hahaha whatever. Let's go to the theme park tomorrow."

"Nickhun.. I .."

"Are you rejecting me?"

"You're really nice but.."

"You like the kid just now."

"He is not a kid! He is just.. cute."

"I've been chasing you for 3 years.. You've never be together with any guy. It's not that you're not pretty when you dress like Tiffany. It's..you. You're the one who doesn't want any of this. Yes, you wanted a boyfriend, you wanted to be like other girls. But you never actually did try to accept the people around you. Like me. Tiffany, I know what you're like whether you are Tiffany or Stephanie. You knew I love you with all my heart and not about your background or image. But I know.. you didn't accept me because you didn't feel the love. But.. after today.. I understand what you've been waiting. The guy.. is the one you love. Right?"

"Oppa.. I didn't know you care and knew so much about myself which I did not even realize.."

"Go for it." Nickhun returned the hug and sincerely gave his blessings.

-

Tiffany went to the canteen early before lesson starts and bought a strawberry milk for herself and a banana milk for Taeyeon.

"Thanks fany. Just nice when I'm thirsty."

"Er Jess.. I.. didn't know you will come so early.."

"It's not for me .. right?" Jessica gave the most annoyed face to Tiffany. She is her best friend! When Tiffany say something not related to their topic, it means something is wrong. & then Jessica knew it wasn't for her.

Tiffany gave Jessica a cute smile before walking towards Taeyeon.

"Banana milk for you." Tiffany said in english. It sounds so lovely and happy. But all she get is a..

"It's okay, I've already drank a lot this morning." Taeyeon slightly pushed away the banana milk Tiffany put on the table.

"Yah! Tiffany get it for you! Not even a thanks?! YOU!" Jessica went over to Taeyeon when she saw how he treated her.

"I didn't ask her to get it for me."

"WHAT THE..YOU!!" Jessica pointed at Taeyeon angrily, finding words to curse this guy.

Tiffany just left and took her seat, leaving the drink on Taeyeon's table. Her mood sank immediately. Taeyeon ignored Jessica and read his book. Luckily for him, the teacher came in which made Jessica scoot back to her seat without finding more trouble for Taeyeon.

~~

After school, Taeyeon left without the usual people and did not even say a goodbye. Tiffany saw Taeyeon left but didn't bother to chase him. She felt sad, lost and hurt. What is wrong with Taeyeon?

Taeyeon went to TBar and started to sing Love Sick he composed last night after he witness Tiffany has a better suitor,

It was the first time feeling like this
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?
In front of you, I become ice
I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words
You might have thought
that I was stupid
Why did you make me like this

Give it back to me,
my heart that you took without knowing
Why did you come inside without permission,
without warning and shake me up?
You burn me up and make me cry
I pray every day for the day you will look back to me
Can't you see me as a man? Is it already too late?
It was the first time I got to know love

I can't hide this face
Everything about me was caught
What do I do? What should I do?

When I see you, I turn white
I run away like a child
You might have thought
I was arrogant and strange
Why did I change like this?

Give it back to me,
my heart that you took without knowing
Why did you come inside without permission,
without warning and shake me up?
You burn me up and make me cry
I pray every day for the day you will look back to me
Can't you see me as a man? Is it already too late?
It was the first time I got to know love

Will it get better if
I'm love sick like a cold?
What happens if I'm love sick again?

Please take it away,
this love that opened my eyes to you
Why did you come to me without caution,
without sound and shake me up?
You make me want you and be in pain
I hope every day for the day you will finally acknowledge me
Can't it be fulfilled just once? I've waited for a long time
It was the first time I got to know love

Tiffany was there. Tiffany heard how Taeyeon sang. She cried. He cried.

Taeyeon took his own time and walked to a nearby river. He put down his instrument on the bench and he ran to the barrier.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! URGH!"

He screamed with all his might. Tiffany was following him all these while. She wants to go over and hug him, but she knew he wants to be alone.

"Why.. WHY! WHY AREN'T I RICH ENOUGH!" Taeyeon leaned against the barrier as he slide and sat on the floor.

"I'm just a bar owner, my car isn't even as posh as his. I don't have a chauffeur, I don't have a huge company.. How can I even compete with him.. Tiffany deserves so much better. Why can't she be just Tiffany and not complicated Stephanie Hwang..?" Taeyeon said lifelessly.

"Kim Taeyeon.. likes me?"

-

Tiffany went home after a while, since it's too depressing for her to see him cry.

"Stupid.. STUPID! Does he really think I'll be interested in his background or status?! Does he even know what is love? STUPID. STUPID KIM TAEYEON." Tiffany talked and shouted to herself in the car when her chauffeur drove her back. It's usual. The chauffeur usually didn't care when Tiffany curse and swear in the car.

----