Chapter 32

----------

The girls dash to a beautiful spot and throw their bags on the sand before running to the waters. Tiffany stood at the spot and started removing her hoodie. "Yah, what are you trying to do?"

"Swim" She continued to unzip.

"No.. please." Taeyeon frowned and pouted like a child.

"I'm going to get angry if you're gonna stop me."

Taeyeon immediately gulped at hell Tiffany and avoid her stares.

The girl smiled happily and steal a kiss from her lover when he gave in before dashing towards the rest.

"Shit. She should not run with her bikinis. Her melons and butt is.. no no.. Fuggg.." Taeyeon muttered and tries to control his byuntae mode when he sees how hot Tiffany is. The curves and flesh is possible to make his nose bleed.

"FANY AH BECAREFUL!!!" He shouted as he sees her run.

"Come on Tae, it doesn't look dangerous at all? She is just running.. She runs for 19 years already." Yuri could not stand his protective friend.

"I'm just saying.. Don't you remember she was nearly drowned before?"

"Oh yeah, now I remember. That was when you two were still enemies. HAHAHA! Now look at you. Whipped."

"Yuri ah! Bring the Frisbee here!" A high pitch voice interrupted us. Yuri immediately digged out the Frisbee and waved it happily to the girls.

"Who is more whipped?" Taeyeon smirked.

They played along the waters for about an hour. They swam, played Frisbee and build some sand figurines, well mainly burying Yuri.

~~

Seohyun plopped down on the sand after wearing back her safety tops and shorts, "I'm exhausted."

"Ahh~ Nice weather!" Yoona closed her eyes and wear her shades as she lies next to Seohyun.

"Finally we can have the time to do some suntanning!" Tiffany squealed.

Everyone is lying on the picnic mat next to each other. In the order of Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri.

"Tae, could you apply this for me?" Tiffany speaks softly as she sat up.

"W-What..?" Taeyeon was shocked when Tiffany took out the sunscreen and back faced him.

"I-I.. I don't.." He starts to become nervous. "How about I do it?" Yuri teased.

"Fuck off!" Taeyeon pushed Yuri who started chuckling. "Fany can we go to a spot just the two of us?"

The girl nodded and they held hands few metres away from their friends, leaving a big spot between Jessica and Yuri.

"Okay.." Taeyeon took it from Tiffany and gulped as he faced her back and the lotion on his hand.

Kim Taeyeon get yourself together! Don't think more than just applying for your lover. But fuck! It's Tiffany's body excuse me?!-Taeyeon thought.

"Tae.. I'm getting burned if you take any slower to do it.."

"Oh sorry.." Taeyeon immediately opened up the cap of the tube and squeezed some lotion on his hand before he had skin contact with Tiffany. Taeyeon followed Tiffany's instruction on which part to apply. He gulped and tried his best to not shiver at every touch. He even let out several heavy breaths to cool his thoughts. He went to apply on her legs after doing it for her back. Tiffany stared adoringly at Taeyeon who is applying it gently. "Tae, higher. Here." Tiffany pointed to her thigh. Taeyeon's mouth dropped which made Tiffany giggled. "You don't want to..?"

"NONO I WANT! I MEAN.."

Taeyeon started blushing madly as he slowly rubbed Tiffany's thigh. Her skin is so milky and it's as smooth as jelly. Tiffany's embarrassed as well. It feels weird yet so turned on when Taeyeon applies it on her. Totally different from how she applied for herself in the past.

Tiffany smiled at the shy Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around his neck. Taeyeon flinched at the sudden contact as he was "focusing" on applying. Tiffany went nearer to his face and whispered seductively, "You like it don't you?"

Taeyeon blinked uncontrollably and swallowed the huge lump in his throat. "I.."

Tiffany shut his mouth with hers and nibbled his lips gently before he opens his mouth and respond to the kiss. "Mmm" Tiffany moaned as the kiss on deeper. Taeyeon slowly bring down Tiffany and now pinning on her. His waist even got grabbed by both Tiffany's legs as he pressed his body on her.

"Oh gosh. I'm blinded."

Jessica looked at Yuri with her sunglass and Yuri smile at even little things she does. "Thanks for looking at me."

"Why did you say you're blind?" Jessica totally ignored his previous comment. Yuri tilted his neck towards Taeyeon and Tiffany's direction. "Oh my god?!" Jessica immediately sat up and squint her eyes to look at the couple sticking their bodies tightly.

"Can I apply for you too Jess?"

Jessica turned and glared at Yuri, "Do you want to die?"

"I'm happy to die in your hands."

Jessica showed a face of annoyance and ignored Yuri before taking a face towel to cover her face as she lies back down. The fact is to cover her redden face.

Stupid, why do I always blush at his comments?! - Jessica thought.

-

A week has passed and the group of friends has returned to Korea.

"Uggh.. I hate facing jetlag again!!!" Seohyun whined once they reached the airport.

"I'm so gonna sleep for 1 whole day." Jessica yawned as she said lazily.

"Me too" Yoona whined.

Tiffany's chauffeur came to pick Jessica and her up while the rest took a cab back.

Taeyeon reached back home and saw a pair of heels at the doorstep. He frowned immediately, he doesn't like this feeling. It's either his father has brought the woman home or Hayeon is wearing a heels which is obviously, the first option.

He looked around the livingroom and saw Hayeon watching the television.

"Hayeon, did you get new heels?"

The girl turned and ran to her brother, "Oppa! You're home!"

"It's mine."

Taeyeon heard a voice. It's sounds familiar.

He turned to see someone he did not expect to see.

"Jisook?"