Chapter 28

-----

Everyone gets busy packing their luggage a day before their vacation.

"Oh my god! Let's bring some bikinis." Jessica squealed as she stuff her bikinis in a luggage, putting her phone on loud speaker.

"No way unni, I do not have one." Seohyun said.

"Hey! Seo you're such a spoil sport." Tiffany pouted as she put the phone in between her ears and shoulder.

"You can bring your diving suit, Seo. Hahahaha!" Yoona laughed at their poor maknae.

The girls are feeling so excited with their vacation so they did a call conference. But Tiffany is sure to hide from her father about her friends. She could tell him about it after they have reached Florida.

"Erm, guys. I've a call coming in. Be back." Tiffany pressed the button and receives another call.

"Hello?"

"Baby Fany~ Are you busy?" Taeyeon talked in the most kiddy voice ever. Tiffany immediately beamed at the voice. "Still packing. Missing me already?"

"Yes. Please look downstairs?"

"Huh??" Tiffany immediately scoots over to her room's mini balcony and saw Taeyeon in his tracking suit. "What are you trying to do?" Tiffany continued to speak in the phone but the couple never stops staring their eye contact. "Come down for a moment, will you?"

Tiffany flashes her most beautiful eye smile and ended the phone call. She ran as unobvious as possible so that her family won't notice it. Including her maids.

Taeyeon immediately spread his arms when he saw the beautiful girl running from the giant doors, passing the huge fountains and towards him.

"Taetae!" Tiffany hugged the boy tightly. It's only like a day they didn't meet and they are already missing each other like crazy. "Why did you come?!" Tiffany spoke in English fluently.

"Becouz I miss you." Taeyeon replied in English too.

"Cheeky.." Tiffany playfully tickle Taeyeon's chest in a flirtatious way. "Oh mo, Fany.. your father.."

Tiffany froze. Her fingers still on Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon is still hugging her tightly with their stomach stick together. Tiffany starts to panic inside. Her eyes look left and right uneasily but she didn't move her head a inch. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's expression immediately break the hug and grab her cheeks.

"Aigoo.. I'm kidding.. look at you. Hahahha!"

Tiffany immediately turns around to see no one in sight. "YAH! KIM TAEYEON!" Tiffany kept chasing the boy who is running around his car with her flying kicks.

"Okay okay I give up!" Taeyeon quickly wrapped his arms around Tiffany to stop the girl from hitting him. "I came to give you something."

Taeyeon opened the car door and took out a bag. "Tiffany & Co.?" Tiffany eyes widen when she saw the beautiful paper bag. Taeyeon took out a mini box inside, prettily wrapped in pink.

"No. It's Tiffany & Taeyeon. hehehe" Taeyeon said at the same time when Tiffany unwrapped the box, revealing a lock necklace, with the lock craved "Taeyeon ♡ Tiffany"

"Omo.. Tae.." Tiffany's eyes started to form tears. "It's.. beautiful."

"That's why it suits you, my beautiful angel." Taeyeon leaned in and plant a kiss on Tiffany's forehead. The girl flashes her famous eye smile and jumped on Taeyeon, hugging him like a koala bear. Tiffany likes to hug Taeyeon like this and he loves it when she does that. Taeyeon spun the girl around before gently putting her back on her feet. "I love it, Taetae. Thank you."

"I'm giving you this now because.. I want you to know I'm here with you, during your operation."

"Silly. I can't bring this in.."

"Hahaha really?" Taeyeon felt a little stupid for not thinking about it. He rubbed his neck shyly.

"But I will always wear it after the operation. I promise." Tiffany beamed her beautiful eye smile which made Taeyeon smile too. "Promise."

-

Today is the day.

Tiffany prepared everything and was ready to leave with her father and sister. "Fany baby, wear this. It will be cold in Florida." The girl was shocked at her father's love for her. He is trying so hard to be a good and caring father nowadays. She could only smile at her father for his warm love,

"Dad, let's visit mum before we leave?"

The Hwang family, went to visit their mother at the hospital. Tiffany saw a familiar figure coming out from the public toilet in the same floor as her mother's ward.

"Dad, you guys go in first, I'll go to the toilet."

Tiffany brisk walk to the toilet to catch up with the person, "Tae?"

Taeyeon turned around and saw Tiffany. "Fany! I thought you're going to the airport?!"

"What about you?"

"Me?" Taeyeon's eyes widened. "Erm.."

"You came to visit my mum?"

Taeyeon ruffled his own hair. "Hehehe.. yep. I think she has to know about you going for your operation tomorrow. I came to do prayers with her, for you." Taeyeon speaks as his voice gradually goes softer.

Tiffany felt loved. So loved.

Taeyeon made her feel her important. Made her feel happiness.

Made her life changed.

That's it. She's sure Taeyeon is her life.

Tiffany didn't say any word and plunged on Taeyeon to share a big hug with him.

-

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY FLORIDAAAAAAA~" Yuri yelled like a foreigner at the airport once when step out of immigration. "What the fuck, Yul. Keep it down. You're embarrassing us." Taeyeon covered his own face to exaggerate more. "There, Uncle Bob!" Jessica ran over to a man in smart looking suit with white hair.

Jessica went to greet the man and they started exchanging kisses on the cheek in the American style.

"SICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yuri pulled the two apart. Jessica could only laugh inside her heart at the silly Kwon Yuri. "What arrr you tra-in to do to her?! She is MAI girlfriend you OLD MAN." Yuri shouted at the white man in English. "KWON YURI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jessica pulled the harsh boy aside. "Sorry Uncle Bob.." Jessica said apologetically in English. "Oh hohoho! No worries your boyfriend is so protective! How sweet! Let's go shall we?" Uncle Bob flashes a broad smile but Jessica did not defend his statement and blushed sliently.

They made their way to the penthouse in a private coach.

Yuri is still quite bothered with what happened earlier on in the coach. He is staring blankly at the scenery with no expressions on his face. "Do you have sweet?"

He turned to look at the person who talked to him. "Sica?" He was surprised.

"I.. Yeah, here." Yuri took out a sweet and gave Jessica. The girl smile sweetly back at him which made him flinched. He stared at the beautiful face before he snapped out of it when she started talking. "It's a way of American greeting."

"Huh?" Yuri do not get what she meant. "The hug and.. kisses.."

"Oh.. really?" Yuri jolted up and started to scratch his head in confusion.

"Yup. You acted really silly earlier on." Jessica giggled at the stupid Kwon Yuri. But he doesn't care. Her giggled who sounded like dolphin sounds like music to his ears. "I.. I was jealous." Yuri admitted.

The both of them started blushed in the silence. "Can I greet you the American way too?" He glanced at Jessica who is still red. "Pervert." Jessica said and hit Yuri's head lightly before running back to sit beside Yoona.

Is she blushing??? - Yuri thought