Chapter 20

.s: Welcome my new subscribers and Thankyou! <3

------------

"Oppa, could you send me home?" Krystal asked Taeyeon directly.

"Sure. I'll send you back first then I'll send Fany."

"Unni, let us have some alone time together pls.." Krystal whispered to Tiffany.

"Tae ah, it's okay. I'll go back myself."

"No. Come let's go."

Tiffany was quite glad Taeyeon still cares for her. She shrugged her shoulders at Krystal and followed them to the car. Krystal pouted since she can't have what she wanted.

Krystal ran to the front and sat next to Taeyeon. Leaving Tiffany pain in her heart a little when she saw it. She silently went to the back and sat.

Taeyeon started driving and could not peep at Tiffany like he usually did. He looked at the mirror but could not see Tiffany. She's sitting directly behind him which did not make her visible in the mirror. She is exceptionally quiet too.

"Oppa, shall we have lunch together next week? Or we could have supper during the weekdays?"

Taeyeon naturally looked at the mirror before looking at Krystal.

"I'll have to see if I'm free."

"Okay! Type in your number." Krytsal passed her phone to Taeyeon while they are stopping at the red light.

"Hmm okay.." Taeyeon keyed in his number and looked back at the mirror again. Tiffany did not move or even say a word. She is weird.

After dropping Krystal off, Taeyeon went to the back seat and open the door. "Go sit infront."

"It's okay." Tiffany said in a cold tone which made Taeyeon angry.1

"I said. Sit. Infront." Taeyeon became persistent and a little fierce. "I'm not your chauffeur. I want you to sit next to me."

Tiffany got taken aback. She got down and went to the seat but Taeyeon noticed she is dragging her feet. It's seems like she's bothered with something.

They reached Tiffany's house after a long silent ride. He hated the tension. None of them is talking. Taeyeon pulled his handbrake and said, "Okay. Now what? You're in a bad mood again."

"I'm not. I'm going. Thanks for the ride." Tiffany took off her seatbelt and opened the door immediately, Taeyeon saw this immediately open his door and followed the girl.

"Fany!" He grabbed his hand when he reached for her.

"WHAT?!" Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon, harshly swung her hand away from his grip. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon said in a very soft and gentle tone. This makes Tiffany mad at herself for acting like this.

"Sorry.." Tiffany didn't dare to look up at Taeyeon. But the boy uses his hand and placed it on Tiffany's chin gently to bring her head up. The both of them stared at each other, as if their eyes were talking and sending messages.

"Fany, don't treat me like this.. It hurts a lot." Taeyeon touched his chest with his other free hand.

"Why?" Tiffany said, she felt bad to hurt Taeyeon. Whatmore she likes him so much.

"I think I.. like you." Taeyeon said in whisper. But it was clear to Tiffany. Her eyes opened wider and her eyebrows were slanted. "Is it okay if I like you?" Taeyeon said again.

Tiffany felt her heart fluttering with the combination of her stomach filled with butterflies. Taeyeon on the other hand, has his heart throbbing faster than ever. He could not believe what he had just said. He must have gone mad but then again, but he hold on to his poker face and wait for Tiffany to react.

"Tae.. do you know what you're saying?"

"Of course! What's wrong?"

"Do you mean it? Are you saying this to me, Tiffany Hwang or Stephanie Hwang?" Tiffany had this sduden insecurity at the confession. Well, it's her first time listening from someone she like. She didn't want to accept the guy she likes just because she wants him. She needs him to love her too.

"You. I don't care who you are. I just like you. You!" Taeyeon said daringly. He is not sure what's up with himself. He did not drink, he did not ate any caffeine.

As if it's really long for Taeyeon, Tiffany finally curled her mouth upwards.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend now?"

"No. Not now."

Tiffany is confused. Really confused.

But Taeyeon walked nearer to her and pulled her to a hug. Tiffany's mind calmed down the moment he hugged her. She felt so safe. So secure in his arms. She has never felt this before. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon to return the hug slowly.

"But promise me. Don't accept any guy." Taeyeon said in the hug.

"I don't think any guy will woo me too." Tiffany chuckled softly as she snuggle closer to Taeyeon's neck.

-

Few days later,

Taeyeon and Tiffany has been flirting around in school. They disturbed each other in class, teasing during lunch breaks, even racing after school.

Yuri was still trying to chase Jessica. But the girl is always on and off with her princess attitude. However, this does not make Yuri stop chasing the princess.

"Are you guys together?" Jessica asked directly when the six of them, including Seohyun and Yoona are eating together.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, she is not sure herself. "No."

She felt sad at Taeyeon's answer. She didn't show it but she slightly hunch her back which could tell her feelings.

"But soon." Taeyeon said again after swallowing his food. Tiffany sat up straight immediately and looked at Taeyeon. The boy returned a broad smile, showing off his dimple and placed a meat in Tiffany's bowl. The girl could only secretly grin to herself as she cutely took up the meat Taeyeon placed on her bowl and ate up. Everyone looked at the couple and was really envious. Especially for Yuri, he wants to be so cool like Taeyeon too.

~~

Taeyeon and Tiffany made their way to the hospital after school. Tiffany has been troubled with why Taeyeon is not asking her to be his girlfriend yet.

What is he waiting for? Why can't be official now? Nono, I shouldn't be desperate. I can't NEED a guy, he NEEDS me. Aish.. -Tiffany thought

"Mummy." Tiffany went over and hug her mother.

Taeyeon bowed at Tiffany's mother immediately.

"Hello, Tiffany's mother. Remember me? I'm Kim Taeyeon."

"My mum will definitely remember you. You're the only guy I've brought to see her." Tiffany teased.

"Oh.. really? I'm really honoured." Taeyeon blushed a little.

Taeyeon sat down and started singing a ballad to Tiffany's mother. A duet with Tiffany. Taeyeon did not forget to always bring his guitar. It definitely plays a lot of part to have the music played and sing with.

"Actually I'm here today to ask your permission.. to.. chase your daughter. Hwang MiYoung."

Tiffany was surprised. Again. Taeyeon is so sweet. The boy smiled at her warmly before taking her hand and placed it on her mother's, with his hand piling on top of theirs. "I'm serious."

Tiffany was so overwhelmed. She jumped at Taeyeon and gave him a big hug.

He did so much romantic things in one day. It might be nothing to others but it's really precious to Tiffany. No one has did this for her before.

No one has chased Tiffany Hwang before.

No guy has ever talked to her mother so sincerely before.

No one has bravely admitted that he likes her before.

No one has made her feel butterflies in her stomach before.

Kim Taeyeon.

He is a special one.