Chapter 8

"Wow.. This party is absolute cray cray!" Yuri looked around and got surprised when he sees many girls in their bikinis in Siwon's house party.

"I feel cold for the girls." Taeyeon could not stand this party's theme. Everyone is to wear their beach wear even though it's night time. He does not even know why he agreed to attend this event with Yuri.

"You mean.. sluts? HAHAHA!"

"Are we the only Year 1s invited?" Taeyeon took a champagne from the table and looked around to look for familar faces.

"I think so? We are the only 'oldies' in our year right?"

"Hi guys."

"JESSICA?!" Taeyeon and Yuri shouted at the same time when they saw Jessica popping out infront of them in her white tank top which obviously exposed her bikini inside with it's little transparency, accompanied with a red shorts.

"What are you doing here?! And wearing this?!!" Yuri got agitated when he saw Jessica.

"Partying? Siwon invited me! Surprise huh?! Hahahaha ciaos~" Jessica walked away and join a group of girls dancing.

"Did you mention sluts?" Taeyeon teased Yuri who just named the girls in the party as "sluts" and here we go, looking at Yuri's love here too.

"Holy shit, I'm so getting her out of here."

"I can bet a million that you can't." Taeyeon turned his back and left Yuri following Jessica.

~~

Taeyeon walked to the beach nearby Siwon's penthouse when they got separated. He dislike the attention or seduction the girls are giving him at the party. He came out to take a breather, leaving his best friend there.

"Pink wrapping paper?" Taeyeon saw a girl in pink reading under the lamp post.

"Baby face? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the party? What about you? You don't look like you're going to the party.." Taeyeon observed Tiffany's attire. Not in bikinis, but mainly pink again. What's new?

"Waiting for my best friend to end her party."

"Jessica got you to wait for her here?" Taeyeon took a seat beside Tiffany naturally.

"Well.. I'm willing to wait for her. I'm worried for her. It's Siwon's party anyway. It's worth worried for."

"Then why didn't you go in with her?"

"I'm not invited."

"Hahahha! Because you're ugly?"

"Mind your words!" Tiffany closes her book with anger and stared at Taeyeon.

"I'm kidding! You're actually beautiful."

"W-What..?" Tiffany did not just hear him wrong, she flustered.

"What? I-I!! I MEAN.. NO! You're MAY be beautiful to some people, but definitely not in my eyes!"

Taeyeon's face reddens. He mentally cursed himself for not thinking before he say something. He then coolly find an excuse to leave before anyone sees him blushing.

Did he.. say I'm beautiful? No one has ever said I'm beautiful with this image.. - Tiffany thought and started smiling to herself, shades of pink appear on her cheeks.

-

"Come on Jessica, let me show you my room."

"Alright!"

Neither Siwon nor Jessica let go of each other hands when they started dancing, drinking and now even upstairs. Yuri hated to see their skinships but could not do anything at all.

"Jessica NO!" Yuri dashed right infront of the bedroom door before the couple could go in.

"Yuri shi, I didn't invite you upstairs. You should be downstairs with the bikini girls, right?" Siwon was quite shocked to see Yuri here.

"NO! Siwon, please. There are other girls out there. Why Jessica?" Yuri begged but sounded insulting to Jessica.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M NOT AS PRETTY AS THE GIRLS?!"

"No!No! Please Siwon.."

"Don't make me throw you out. Leave right now and do not disturb us."

"NO! Jessica leave with me!" Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand roughly from Siwon.

"AHH!" Jessica yelled, feeling pain from the grip but the boys care less about her and started fighting.

As they were fighting, something fell out from Siwon's pocket.

"WHAT ARE THESE?!" Jessica took up a packet of powder and a new condom.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JERK." Yuri gave Siwon a last bash and kick before pulling Jessica downstairs, out of the house.

"Hey, what happen?" Taeyeon who has came back to find Yuri, saw his best friend's face with bruises.

"Let's go Taeyeon. Bring the car."

Taeyeon ran to his car and drove it to the entrance. He honked and signal Tiffany that Jessica is with them which cause the girl to run towards the car.

"Jess? Where are you guys going?"

"Home." Yuri said with a hint of anger.

Jessica could only sigh and look at the ground, feeling lifeless right now.

--

"Here." Yuri handed Jessica her purse after he walked her to her door. Tiffany would just bunk in at Jessica's house since she did not want to bother Taeyeon to drive her back and she has so much to ask her best friend. Tiffany looked at the interaction between the two and felt weird. Yuri became so solemn. Jessica became obedient and quiet. Weird. Usually she will shoot him off or he will try to be some joke of the town.

Taeyeon just waved to Tiffany in the car since he still feel abit shy about what happen earlier on when they had the small conversation. Tiffany smiled back sweetly at Taeyeon and replied the wave unknowingly, after realizing she was actually showing her happy face to Taeyeon, she felt embarrassed. She does not behave like this before to him. Taeyeon on the other hand has also froze at the perfect smile with the cresent eyes. Some butterflies started flying in his stomach which cause him to hold the steering wheel tighter at the feeling.

...

Back in Jessica's room,

"Okay, will you mind telling me now?"

"Siwon.. is a .. pervert.."

"Why??"

"He.. he brought me to his room and I found out that he carried a suspicious powder and a condom with him after Yuri fought with him.."

"What the F-"

"Luckily.. Yu-Yuri.."

"Oh my god, he saved your life. Now you know Siwon is a jerk. The real jerk."

Jessica nodded in guilt. She has never think that the guy she has a crush on tried to get her on bed, while the guy she dislike became her hero.

"You are one lucky girl, Jess.. I can tell Yuri really likes you. How I wish someone will do it for me someday too."