Chapter 33

"Hi.." Jisook awkwardly said.

"Oppa, Jisook has been staying with us for the past 2 days." Hayeon appeared from the kitchen.

"Wait, what?! Where's that man?"

"Appa went back to Japan after receiving a call from his company there. Unni came later.."

"My tenant is emigrating and sold the house.. You're the first person that has come to my mind so I've no choice but to.. Sorry, Taeyeon. If I'm disturbing you then I'll leave."

Taeyeon frozed at his position. He knew Jisook's family lived in Kwangju and it will be really inconvenient for her if she went back home. She has been renting a room ever since she started schooling. He knew she didn't have much friends. When they were together, Taeyeon is her everything. Until she finds someone else..

He gave up and sigh, "You can stay here for the time being, but I'll help you take a lookout for new rents."

"Thank you, Taengo!" Jisook tightly hugged Taeyeon. Hayeon and Taeyeon were shock.

"I'll help you with the lugguage." Jisook went over to grab the handle after breaking the hug.

"No.no.. It's okay. I'm a little tired. I'll be in my room to get some rest." Taeyeon said and signal Hayeon to follow him up.

"Okay. Have a good rest, oppa."

~

"What the fuck, Hayeon!" Taeyeon exclaimed softly behind the door.

"Oppa, it's not my fault. She's too poor thing." Hayeon managed to keep her volume down as well to be more careful or Jisook could hear them.

"She is obviously up to something!"

"You mean.. she still likes you?"

"Speaking of obvious, Kim Hayeon."

"Oh no.. what will Tiffany unni.."

"She will fucking kill me, I swear." Taeyeon messed his hair as he starts to think of Tiffany's jealous face. It really nasty.

"We should do something." Hayeon agreed about the killing part. Tiffany looks really kind and cheerful but she knew everyone has the other side of themselves.

"You and I are going to find a new place for her. ASAP you hear me?" Taeyeon spoke seriously in a demanding tone.

"Okay!" Hayeon surrendered. It all started when she let Taeyeon's ex-girlfriend stay in the first place.

-

"Sica.. we are going to be late."

"I don't care.. I'm already trying my best to move."

Yuri went to Jessica's house on the first day back to school. Nope, Jessica's not facing jetlag. She is just plain lazy as usual. "I want to go on a vacation again.."

"Sure, let's go after we graduate from here!" Yuri said excitedly as he walked towards the girl and carried her stuff.

"Did I say I want to go with you?"

"I want to." Yuri sticks the smile on his face which made Jessica blushed with his eyes on her.

"Hurry. We're late."

...

"Why?!"

"I don't care and I like it!"

"But this is not your intention when you first came to school!"

"I want to look good now!"

"You're already beautiful even without makeup, why did you.."

"Tae! I merely took out my spectacles okay?! I didn't even apply more than a base makeup and you're making a fuss! What is wrong with you?!"

"I.." Taeyeon is always loss of words when it comes to arguing with Tiffany. Well, mainly it's because of him being unreasonable.

"Hey! What are you guys quarreling about?!" Jessica dashed towards the couple when she saw and heard the scene from afar.

"Woah, Tiffany, even though I see the another you before but with you wearing the school uniform is really.. beautiful I must say."

"Thank you Yuri. You have a great taste in women." Tiffany winked at Yuri which cause Taeyeon to roll his eyes. He is annoyed that Tiffany could still feel happy while Taeyeon is angry right beside her.

"Fine. I don't care." Taeyeon raised his both hands and walked away.

Tiffany frowned but hooked her hand around Jessica's arm as they head to class together.

Jangsuk flustered when he saw someone hot walk into class. He stood up dramatically and almost cause his table to fall. He quickly rebalance his table and shouted, "WOAH! WHO IS THIS BABE?"

"Hi! I'm Woohyun. You're.."

Jessica rolled her eyes and threw her bag on her chair, "Jerks. She is just Tiffany."

Tiffany just blushed and ruffled her hair softly.

"WHAT?!"

"TIFFANY?!"

"PINK PANTHER?!"

All comments are shot at Tiffany which made her feel a little embarrass with the attention. No one has ever care about her existence or bother to make friends with her until when she was seen to be with Taeyeon, then it starts to create a hot topic in school. She became popular.

But now, we will soon know that her popularity will not be because of Taeyeon anymore.

But her true beauty.

Soon, the news broke out to the whole school. Even the teacher and cleaners are complimenting Tiffany's beauty. She suddenly feel pressurize by the attention.

Is this a wrong decision? No way. Stephanie Hwang is back! hehehe - Tiffany thought.

After class Tiffany went to the lockers to get some books for the next lesson while her friends are in class playing funrun.

"It has been long, pretty."

"What has been long, may I know? Ugly." Tiffany answered with annoyance and slammed her locker door as she stare at the boy in front of her.

"Hahaha! You're really humourous, Fany babe. Don't you miss me?"

"I miss your fucked up face when Taeyeon punched you the other day."

"Oh.. it's a waste that I've never realize your beauty before.."

Tiffany was about to leave but the boy grabbed her wrist and pinned it on the lockers. "What the fuck do you want?" He whispered to her ear, "You."

"GO AWAY! HELP!"

Before the boy plant his mouth on her, Tiffany felt his body off her in that instant with her eyes closed.

"Tae.." Tiffany starts to tear when she saw Taeyeon.

"Are you okay?!" Taeyeon caressed her cheeks and scanned her body. Tiffany threw herself at Taeyeon and hugged him tightly. "I-I.. I'm scared.."

"It's alright.. Everything is fine now."

Siwon dashed to Taeyeon once he get back up from his feet. He pushed and grabbed Taeyeon by the collar, "KIM TAEYEON. YOU AGAIN! WE USED TO BE BUDDIES AND NOW YOU HIT ME THE SECOND TIME?!"

"I was wrong to be your friend in the first place."

Siwon didn't gave any warning and started punching Taeyeon right on his face. Taeyeon tried to reflex but he felt that his hands could not move freely. Siwon's gang has came to help him and was grabbing Taeyeon's limbs as Siwon gave his punches and kicks.

"TAE!!!"

"LET HIM GO!!!" Tiffany went over and fight with the boys but her strength is not up to theirs which caused her to fall with one swing of her hand off their body.

"FANY!" Taeyeon shouted in pain as he saw his beloved fell.

"STOP WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING!" A yelled came from the other end of the hallway. A teacher managed to push aside the bunch of bystanders.

"Choi Siwon. Lee Donghae. Kris. Eun Hyuk. Yesung. Tao. IN THE OFFICE NOW."

Siwon stared at Taeyeon and gave him a last kick before heading to the office.