Chapter 31

"Finally Disneyland!!!"

"YAY MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!" Yoona screamed with Seohyun.

Tiffany sulked and pouted which caught Taeyeon worried. "Are you okay, Fany?"

"I can't scream and get excited like them.." Tiffany said softly.

"Oh comeon! You can jump around still!" Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand and they both jumped around together. Taeyeon made Tiffany smiles brightly again.

"Let's go!" Jessica ran and naturally grabbed on Yuri's hand, dragging him along. Happy boy just follows as if he is floating.

"Fany, let's take the carousel."

"But they went to the rollercoaster.."

Taeyeon pointed at her throat and she knew the reason why Taeyeon didn't let her join her friends. "Fine.. carousel then"

Taking the carousel might seem boring and slow but to the couple, it's a moment worth taking. The couple shared a horse, with Taeyeon sitting at the back and embracing Tiffany while the girl hold on to the bar. They spent this beautiful moment by taking tons of photos and also got a foreigner to helped them take a blissful photo with their royal horse.

"Tae, are you my prince charming?" Tiffany randomly asked as she leaned against his chest during the ride.

"Of course. I am riding my white palace horse." Taeyeon joked but Tiffany totally loved it.

After all their fun at the themepark, they went to queue for all the mascots' photo taking. There are so many Disney characters here and they spent the whole day taking photos and watch the parade.

Lastly, the highlight of Disneyland, is the story-theme fireworks. Everyone took this chance to spam photos and video taking. But Tiffany and Taeyeon only took one and only photo. This is perfectly a million dollars photo, where they share a mouth to mouth kiss with a big heart shaped fireworks are the back. "Dam, I've got the skills."

"And you got me." Tiffany backed Taeyeon up and kiss him again in the chaotic scene where everyone is still amazed and busy admiring the fireworks. Taeyeon placed his hands on her waist and deepened the kiss. "I want to make this memorable." Taeyeon whispered and continue kissing Tiffany who is smiling in the kisses.

-

The following vacation day, the group of friends went to Florida's famous Clearwater beach. The water is literally clear and it looks so perfect under the blue skies.

"Everyone, let's welcome our first sexy model, Jessica Jung!" Yuri narrated behind the screen as they video these down with their phone.

Jessica strutted down the red carpet which they rolled out on the floor which is actually a curtain. She has the model vibe and totally look stunning in her yellow and white stripes bikini behind her white tanktop and a shawl which is wrapping her beautiful thighs with a hint of sexiness whenever the cloth expose a flesh of her thigh.

Yuri who is sitting right in front had his mouth wide open, "Holy.."

"You're suppose to introduce her fashion." A voice was heard, which is purposely captured in the video.

"Taeng, you're embarrassing me." Yuri immediately blushed and shook his head. "Okay ladies and gentlemen, we do not need to introduce this fashion because it's too holy-oh-my-god-sexy-plus-goddessly stunning. As expected from Jessica Jung!" Yuri is not even thinking straight when he is talking. His eyes never leave Jessica at all. Secretly, Jessica likes the attention. She knew Yuri will have this reaction. Now it's even better, it's recorded for a lifetime.

"Now let's present our maknae who just bought her sexy swimsuit which she claimed that it will be her first and last time!"

Seohyun walked out like a peeping tom. "What is this?!" Jessica gave a cold stare at the girl who is wrapping herself with a towel. Yoona ran out and pulled the towel off and laughed with the mouth like an alligator. "Yoona! I've not introduced you!" Yuri was shocked but everyone is busy laughing at the poor maknae. "SKIP ME! HAHAHAHA I'M HAVING MORE FUN LIKE THIS." Yoona shared a highfive and sat next to Jessica. "Yoong!!!" Seohyun growled and immediately picked up her towel to cover herself again.

"Now we'll have our hunk. Mr... MUSCLES!"

Taeyeon strutted out in a slow motion and dramatically used his hand to ruffle his hair sexily.

"WOooo~" The girls cheered.

His a-little-but-not-so-tanned abs is perfection. Taeyeon went in front of the phone camera and winked seductively before walking off. "Oh my god! STOP IT!" Yuri is literally showing Taeyeon kicks when he gave the look.

"Lastly, we'll have our shining smile princess with her.. woah.."

"STOP STOP!!!" Taeyeon ran to the camera and right in front of Yuri to block the vision. "HEY!" Yuri tried to look but got hit by Taeyeon. "FANY!" He angrily growled at the girl and snatched Seohyun's towel and threw it over her shoulders. Tiffany mouthed 'wae?' and pouted.

"YOUR.. you..urgh.." Taeyeon clenched his fist as he is frustrated to find the right word. He even blushed all of the sudden. He plopped himself on the couch with his eyes closed.

Tiffany became worried with Taeyeon's sudden attitude. He looked really pissed. "Tae.." Tiffany whispered softly as she sat next to her lover.

Taeyeon looked away and messes his hair more. "He's jealous. Your melons are popping out." Jessica whispered to Tiffany. The innocent girl raised her eyebrows and look down.

What's wrong with my boobs? - Tiffany thought.

"It's huge." Jessica whispered again. She knew exactly how to tease the girl.

Tiffany mouthed,'Yours is bigger' in English to Jessica.

'Comeon I'm wearing a top over.' Jessica also mouthed back to the girl.

"Can you guys stop your silent conversation?" Yuri voiced out.

"Okay, let's go. But give us a minute." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and brought her upstairs.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany said but it came out more like a whisper.

"Wear this." Taeyeon did not give Tiffany a chance to say a word as he immediately wear a hoodie with zip for her. "I see.. someone's being protective?"

"Don't talk." Taeyeon said coldly.

"You like it don't you." Tiffany purposely pulled up the zip slowly and goes nearer to Taeyeon. The boy gulped and looks away nervously. Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's face. "You're so cute, Tae."