Chapter 2

I open my eyes slowly and look at a poster at the wall. I smile happily. "Good morning, Baek." I greet my ultimate bias every morning actually. I can't wait to meet him tonight. I wake up and take my towell. Bathing and wear just a simple clothes. I climb down the stairs and I see them with their luggage. They have ready to come back to their hometown and have a trip with their family.

We're having a semester break for one week. So, they decided to spend this break preciously. Lisa will going to Korea, Kathy will going to Sweden where his parent's live and Sally going to India because she want to find new Saree for Deepavali. We live with variety race in one house. Lisa is a Muslim, Kathy is a Christian and Sally is an Indian. This is Malaysia.

"Take care of the house, okay? " Lisa say. I nod. We hug each other and they take their leave. It's quite boring when they are nor here. So, I decided to clean our house becauss it's been a long time since we clean it. I start cleaning from the living room to and end at the bathroom. I sit on my fav couch after cleaning. I sigh because it's tiring. I take a nap for a while.

-----------------------

5p.m

  My alarm is ringing. I stop it without know what the time is. I open my eyes slowly. "What time is it now?" I press lock button at my phone and I'm shock when I see the time! I'm awake and climb up the stairs fastly and I take my towell for a quick bath. After that, I put simple make up on my fair face and curl up my hair a bit at the end of it. I think people will say that my face like Irene RV. My face more to Korean than Chinese. I climb down with a bunch of key on my left hand. I exit my house, lock the door and the gate. I enter my car and start the engine. My bag I put under my seat for safety. "Exo, Kaja!!!" I shout happily. I put my shades on and start driving.

The concert heading at Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. 'KL' is so popular with traffic jam. All hones can be heard. Urgh! I don't like 'KL'. I also press my hones. Urgh!! Palliwa!! Finally, afrer 2 hours with the traffic jam, I arrived but one more thing! Parking is  driving me crazy!!! There are no more space to park. "Urgh! Where are you carpark? Yeah! There you are. Just park here." I park my car carefully and run to the entrance as fast as possible. I give the worker my 'Rockzone Ticket'.

Okay, now I'm in!!! I can't believe it that I'm going to Exo concert! Now, I standing in front of the stage. I take the stage's pic. It's huge. They not come out yet. I see my watch at my right hand. It's 7:50. Wooh! 10 minutes more. I greet some fans around me. It's good to know each other because we share the same interest. Suddenly, a video of Exo introduction is playing. The fans start to scream. Oh! I forgot to tell you all! I'm in love with their voice and song but I'm not the true Exo-L. Sorry... Exo-L... I know Baek ahjussi based on his voice. I just see their video and picture on Instagram. I'm too lazy to do research. I know what are you thinking. Why I say Baek ahjussi, right? Of course because he is older than me although it's only 5 years different. Hehe...

Stop from dreaming....

––––––––
Suddenly, they come out. I see them on the stage to perform 'Overdose'. I'm ready with my camera to take pic and vid. I enjoy the whole concert. After the concert end, I'm about to exit the 'Rockzone' but someone bump me hardly at the back of my shoulder and pass by me. My beg fall on the floor. I want to mad at that person but it's not important for now. All my things in my bag is messy. I have to pick it all and put it in my bag back. I zip my beg and get out from there.

I walk to my car and I see something that I don't want to. It's traffic summon! Argh! I walk fastly and take the letter on my front mirror. RM150 is flying. I sigh. I enter my my car and drive home. I'm too tired. I just enter my room and sleep.

I wake from my peaceful sleep. My eyes open half way and suddenly smile. "Good morning, Baek Ahjussi." I say my greet as usual. "Ahjussi?" I heard someone say it but that's not me. WHO IS THAT????!!!

Note📝: I hope you enjoy. if you doesn't understand anything just comment okay. I will be glad if you like my story. Sorry if it hurt your feeling. I just like to share. or if you want to know about my experience at Exo concert just let me know... 🙌🙆...

 🙌🙆