Chapter 21

Yixing

I just finished my concert in Taiwan and I'm on my way to the hotel after 2 hours and a half performed. "I just want to remind you that we have a press conference to attend for tomorrow at 2 p.m.", my manager said from the driver seat. "Okay. Please wake me up when we arrived.", I unconsciously reply as I'm so tired and sleepy. My precious nap disturbed by my phone yelling for me to pick it up. "Hello.", I answered it, not even look at the caller. "Yixingah, I found her.", the words come out from the caller jolted me as I want to hear the words desperately all these time. My manager also jolted as he also shocked with me. "Seriously hyung? Where is she now?", I ask him excitedly and the smile can't left my mouth. I waited, seeked for her and today will be the best day of my life. Only God know happy I am and the tiring day was just forgettable. "She in Malaysia and she studied broadcating at XX university.", just knowing that she still exist enough for me to feel like I can die tomorrow. "I will send the detail that I had to you.", the spy I hired said and I thanked him before I hang up the phone call. Finally, I could meet you and I will keep my promise to you, Ai Lin...

Baekhyun

I'm on my way to SM office when I got a message earlier that the new CEO want to meet me personally in his office. I really don't have any idea about what he will tell me. I just follow my manager to his office. I knock the glass door and he call me to get into the room. I greet him and sit on the chair infront of his table while waiting for him to tell me everything he want. "Byun Baekhyunssi, I have a good news for you. I hope you could accept this offer.", he pass me a document and I take it. The title of the document shock me when I flip the cover of the document. 'Byun Baekhyun first album'. This means I get a chance to debut as a solo! I waited 7 years for this. I feel so shock and no words come out from my mouth. I was too shocked and happy about this. "We will start the recording next month if you agree and sign the document.", he said after he saw my reaction. I bowed to him a few times and thanked him. "I will go through the terms and conditions first and I will send to you as soon as possible.", he nod and I left the room with my manager. I want to tell everybody. My parents, my members and my girlfriend. I'm so happy and excited at the same time. I hope this will turn out well and I'm sure EXO-L will be really happy with this news. I take out my phone to share this happy news with my parents, members and Hyosub.

Exo chat room

Baek: Guys, I have good news!

Jongdae: Just tell us!
Sehun: Mwonde hyung?
Suho: I think this is a big news. Baekhyun always joke around. This look serious.
Chanyeol: Mweoya?! Don't tell me...
Chanyeol: Yah! Don't tell me that you will get married!
Kai: Mwoya?! Baekhyun got a girlfriend?
Chen: Yah Babo! All of us already knew it!
Kai: Why I just know?!
Sehun: You always lock yourself in the room after your break up
Baekhyun: Aniya... This is not about my personal life.
Jongdae: PPALLI SAEKKI!
Chanyeol: Phew... I thought you will go first😌
Baekhyun: I got an offer to debut solo after Jongdae!
Suho: Ya! Congrats! It's really a good news.
Jongdae: Of course you can do it bro! Fighting!
Sehun: I will send coffee truck
Chanyeol: Okay! Next dinner gathering I pay!
Suho: Where is Lay? Lay! Yixing!
Lay: Sorry. I'm busy lately. What happened?
Suho: Baekhyun got offer to debut solo.
Lay: Wah!!! Daebak! Our main vocal, Byun Baekhyun. Congrats
Baek: Thank you hyung. Hyung, when will you come to Korea? We really have to meet up. All of us!
Lay: I don't know yet. I'm planning to have an asia tour after I release the new album.
Baek: Really? Our top star! Yeoksi!
Lay: LoL! Let's meet up then when my schedule is over.
Chanyeol: Let's go for a drink then! I will pay!
Sehun: Aigoo this hyung always treat us since he bought the building.
Chanyeol: Yah! Oh Sehun!

I chuckled by their reaction. As expected, they really supportive! I want to tell Hyosub about this but make it as a surprise sounds good too. We rarely call each other lately because of her schedule. I understand that she have to put a lot of effort in her study to pass with flying colours. I missed her so much. I still remember the first moment we met because of my silly wrongdoing but actually who knows that it would be lead to our fate. I also find myself comfortable around her family too. Last month, I went to Sejun's kindergarten for the open day. Kwon Eomonim said that it will be better for me to be with Sejun on the open day. He prepared a performance and I was shocked that actually he can dance really well. Should I recrut him? 😂 He seems have the talent but I know what Hyosub will say NO immediately if I tell her. I MISS HER.

Lay

I scroll down all the info that my informer gave me last night and I can't help but wonder why she look so much like the PDnim from the Sing for You show? Is it really her or someone else? Whatever it is, I finally found her. I read information about her parents since I barely know her parents. He fail to collaborate with a big company but shockingly the company is Chanyeol's family company. Why the collaboration was failed? I so fxcking curious right now. Suddenly, I remember that Chanyeol once told me and asked my opinion about blind date. I search back my conversation with Chanyeol about the opinion.

Chanyeol:
Hyung, I have a blind date set up by my father. Should I go?

Lay:
What is that for? Your father want a grandchild or what?

Chanyeol:
I don't know. But it seems like for the company. You know that I don't like this kind of things but I also don't want to dissapoint my parents.

Lay:
You should go then. Just a date. They not ask you to marry her though.

Chanyeol:
Okay hyung. I will. Thank you hyung!

So, that's what the conversation about but why the collaboration fail if Chanyeol go for the blind date? Should I ask Chanyeol? But he will get suspicious by the sudden question. Ai Lin... I miss you... I hope you not forget about our promise. "Yixing, this is the list of the asia tour date.", my manager give me a piece of paper with the date list of my first asia tour. Malaysia not included. It's getting harder to meet AiLin then. Why is it hard to be with her?! I should just not attend the audition back then so I can stay with her. I feel so selfish!