Chapter 15

Baekhyun's pov

It's been a month since I helped Hyosub with her problems. We got closer since she's with me all the time to shoot for our show. Sejun also always calls me to meet him and sometimes I went to meet him with Hyosub. The show have been aired and gladly the rating goes well. Our show gets the highest rate in variety shows because of our EXO-L. I love you Aeris! Hahahaha... I lay on my bed after shooting and wash up my face. Then, my phone rings so I look at the caller. "Yeol, Lay hyung! Call the others.", Chanyeol immediately run to call the other members. I answer the video call and greet him.

"Hyung, when you will come back to Korea? We miss you!"
"I will arrived Korea in two days. Just to visit all the members."

Then, Chanyeol and the others come into my room. They push each other just to say Hi to Lay hyung.

"Hyung! I miss you so much!", "Me too.😭😭", "Have your work there finish?", lastly Xiumin hyung ask him with a normal question other than reveal their feelings. Chen even shed some tears. "Not yet. But I will come to visit you all.", Lay said. "When?!", all the member asks except me. "In two days?", Lay hyung's answer by hooray by the member. They even dance ridiculously. Lay hyung just laugh looking at their reaction. "Guys, I want to talk to Lay hyung. Can you please get out for awhile?", I ask them loudly because they are screaming like idiots. Suho hyung help me to push them out from the room. Sometimes I don't believe that they are already dating someone. Yeah, Kai and Krystal, Sehun and Joohyun noona... Next, probably Chanyeol and Wendy PDnim.

"They are funny like always.", "Yeah... hahahaha.", "So, do you have any news about the girl in the picture?", "Err... Not yet hyung. I will tell you when I got one.", "I miss her so much and it's have been years I try to find her. Thanks, Baek! I appreciate your effort.", "Well, I have to go to bed now. Bye, hyung.", "Bye"

I ended our call and I actually told him about the pic I found in Hyosub's room last time when I was in Malaysia. Lay said that the boy in the pic was him and he ask me to tell me about the girl when I found something about her. But, I don't think I can tell him about it. I don't know why but I don't want Hyosub to be with Lay. It sounds like I'm the villain but I am worried that Hyosub will date Lay hyung and marry him. Ouhhh! I really hate it. Okay, okay! I have feelings for her so I don't want her to leave me. Again. Just thinking about it makes me tired so I went to sleep.

Irene's pov

It's a beautiful morning but I have a meeting to attend. I hate it! 8 a.m guys! 8 a.m! I want sleep!!! I slept at 5 a.m just to edit the video for the next episode. So much work since the rating went up. I walked to the dining room with a yawn . Baekhyun walks and sit in front of me as he asks me if I'm okay. I feel like I wanna cut him into pieces right now. Obviously my eyebag looks so terrible and I keep yawning. "So, everyone's here now?", Mr. Yoo asked. We just answered with a weak yes. "We have some great news. We will have a sponsor from Kim's company. I don't know why. Someone have to meet Mrs. Kim to sign the contract.", he looked at me. I was SLEEPY. "Kim Irene!", he shouts my name and the loud voice of him maked me stand up immediately. "Yes, sir I will do it!". "So, you volunteer yourself? Okay! This evening! Dismissed.", what? Volunteer? What are they talking about? "Are you sure your okay?", Baekhyun tap my shoulder it made me turn to him. "What just happened?", he chuckled with my reaction and he said that I volunteer myself to do with the sponsor contract stuff. "What?! What a fool! I have many things to do though. Aish!", I sigh . "I will come with you, okay?", he said . "No, no! You don't have to! I will do it myself.", I make an X sign with my arm to prevent him from coming with me. "See you this evening.", he left me dumbfounded. I just left a small smile because I feel touched. He is my life savior all the time like a fairy god father? Hahaha. I can see his kindness towards me but I'm not sure about my feelings towards him. A friendship or oppa dongsaeng or a lover? I really don't know.