Chapter 18 (Part 2)

In this chapter I will include some pov back at the dinner.

Chanyeol pov

"Yah! I heard the crew want to have a dinner tonight! What if we join them? They have do their best for our show.", Baekhyun interrupt while we are talking some random thing. "Why not? We also don't have plan tonight, right? I think better we celebrate with them rather than just us.", I agree with Baekhyun. "I think it's a good idea. Who can't join?", our leader ask. Sehun and D.O raise their hand. "I promise Irene noona to go shopping with her.", Sehun say. "I have script reading tonight.", Kyungsoo say. "So, other than them? Agree to join? Yixing?", all of them nod and also Lay hyung. "Jongin?", Suho ask. "I really want to have a drink today, so I join.", he say. "He broke up recently, hyung", Kyungsoo whisper to Suho who look confuse about Kai. "Okay! I will call Yoo Pdnim to ask him", he leave us. "Baek, how do you know they have dinner tonight?", I ask him. He whisper to my ear that he knew from Hyosub Pdnim. Is that mean I also can meet Wendy? I often talk to her because she is my personal PD. She seems nice and I feel happy talk to her. She always have topic to talk and we share same interest in music. 

At night (8pm)

We arrived with our van at the restaurant for dinner. Our arrival welcomed by Yoo PDnim. "Annyeonghaseyo!", he greet us before we get into the restaurant. We bow back to him and we shake hand too. "I'm so honoured that you can join us!", he keep bowing to us until we get in. We stop in front of the staff table and Mr Yoo start talking, "Okay guys, Exo will be joining us tonight and they would like to treat us." I heard there are some staff fangirling over us and thats normal for us. We start to search for a place to sit and luckily I get to sit in front of Wendy and Yixing hyung sit in front of Hyosub. I smile at her and she look nervous. "Why both of your face redden? Are you two sick?", a PDnim ask Wendy and Hyosub. "Aniyo!", they reply at the same time. Baekhyun and I chuckle because of them. Then, we play Cleopatra and I admit that she is so good with this kind of game. I never heard she sing but I'm sure that she is a good singer. Jongin is really drunk and Suho take him home first along with Minseok hyung and Jongdae. In front of me is a drunk Wendy and she already sleeping. She look cute though and I'm staring at her right now, admiring her. "Wendy Pdnim, let me take you home.", a Pdnim try to help her home. "It's okay. I will help her up. Can you stop a taxi for her?", she nod and leave the restaurant. I walk to her and try to wake her up but she not answering me. I decide to lift her up by myself and put her in the back seat of the taxi. "Where do you live, Wendyssi?", she not answering and I sigh. I say to the Pdnim who is helping to stop the taxi just now to go home and I will settle about this drunk girl. I decided to bring her back to my studio because the bungalow that we stay already gave to the owner. I say to the taxi driver my studio's address and he start to drive. She sleeping and her head keep hitting the window so I decided to put her head on my shoulder. I feel happy because of that and tonight is the first step to get closer to her.

Yixing

I look at her today and my instinct is getting stronger that she is Ai Lin. Today is her last day and I have to find my way to get closer to her. I have to make sure that she is Ai Lin because we promised each other. After I got into this company, she leave China and back to her hometown. We lost contact from each other... I hope she not breaking her promise to keep loving me. Or am I stupid? Stupid for waiting someone that I don't know where. Is she still alive? What's wrong with me? She must alive. She never told her parents that we were in love because her parents will against it. So, I can't get her address and ask her parents where she is. "Lay, we want to go now... You come with us?", Xiumin hyung ask me. "Owh... I'll go by myself. I have to go somewhere else.", I reply. I call my manager to pick me up. The PDnim is alone at the bus stop. I think this is my chance but a man approach her by a car. I missed my chance. Then, a sound of hon startle me. My manager already here and I got into the car with my eyes still looking at her. "Lay, I just receive a call from China. They ask you to settle some things before you begin your shooting with the other members.", manager hyung say. "When?", I ask. He say he already booked the flight tomorrow. I sigh. I just got back here and I have to go back to China. I think anyone who know about this will ask me why I don't searching for her. My answer is YES... I did and I also paid a spy to find her but I give up after years with no information at all. When Baekhyun found the picture, I asked him but he say that's only a random picture he found in google. I once post the photo years ago and the fans also help me to find her but they also come with bare hands. Even I know where she is, I can't do anything. The company will not allow us to date someone especially non celebrity. I'll burden her more but that's the thought from years ago. Now, I'm not afraid anymore. I could sacrifice my whole career just for her. I HAVE TO FIND HER. I take out my phone and make a call. "Hey, miss me?", I ask to the call receiver. "Seriously? What the heck! What do you want?", he say. "Hyung, you do your job?", I ask him. "Not really since I got a daughter. Why you ask me that?", he sigh and I know from the sigh that he be a good father. "I need you to spy someone.", I reply. "The same girl, huh? You know that her is secretive and even the pro can't find her.", his tone seems like he ask me to just give up on her. "I knew it but it's years ago. I'm sure you can this time. Please hyung.", I beg him because I trust him only. I heard his voice is hesitating a bit. "Double hyung.", I knew it. "Okay. I'll try my best.", see? I knew it and finally he agree. "Update me everything you know.", I tell him and I hang up. 

Yeah.. I know it's my fault for not updating... Sorry and thank you for your support... Enjoy!