continue: Chapter 3

I feel that there are someone beside me. My eyes become widen when I turn my head to the right. (My sleep position was left). And I see a guy beside me. We look at each other with wide eyes and open jaws. We screaming at each other face.

FLASHBACK...

I think you will know who is talking about their flashback.

"Thank you for doing well but remember that we have the final tour at Seoul, okay?" the leader said. The other's nod and clapped their hand. After all the fans came home, we came out from the backstage using the rock zone 'O'. While I walk out, I bumped into something at my shoes. I took it and I observed the thing deeply. Then, I keep it in my pocket and I smile. The other member and I celebrated our second last tour at a private pub. I'm too tired. I drank a lot of beers and some alcohol. At last, I'm drunk. My head spinned. "Suho hyung, I want to go back to our hotel." I said to my leader. "Oh, Chanyeol, go back with Baekhyun." "No, hyung. I will go by myself. Kwaencanha." I took my wallet and left my handphone. I walked to the left and to the right. Exit the pub with dizzy condition. I stop a taxi with my hand. I enter the taxi with drunk condition. I heard the taxi's driver ask where I want to go. I can't think much at that time. I take something in my pocket and give it to him. I think that is the hotel card. I feel the taxi start to move. I sleep because the alcohol hit my head and make me dizzy.

"Wake up,sir. We have arrived." I heard the taxi's driver say. He help me to get out from the taxi and he put my arm around his shoulder. My eyes can't function at this time. I just can open it a bit. I climb up by the stairs and sleep on a bed. The bed feel so comfortable like my hotel's bed.

I

wake up from my sleep. I rub my dizzy head. I sit on the bed with sleepy condition. I open my eyes slowly. I don't want to hurt my eyes. I find something weird about my room. It full of furniture. But this room look so clean. My hotel's room full with the boys clothes. Then, I heard someone talking beside me. "Good morning, ahjussi". "Ahjussi?" I ask to myself. I have to because maybe I still dizzy. I realize that there is someone beside me. That 'someone' sit and look at me. Our eyes meet and it get wider when we see each other. We shout to each other face.

Irene's pov

I get up from my bed and I take anything near me. Yes! I got it! What? A comb? It's okay. I hold my comb like a pistol. "Who are you? How you can be on my bed? Are you pervert? Or thief?", I ask all questions in my head. "I don't know why I'm here. How I sleep beside you and I'm not pervert or thief.", he say. Argh!!? What should I do now? "Go to your own place now or else I will call the police.", I threaten him. "I don't know how to get to my hotel. I'm foreigner. You don't know me?", he say and ask me if I know him or not. I shook my head. "Foreigner? By the way, welcome to my country. Eh! Where are you from?", I ask with the comb still at my hand. He try to get up from the bed but I ask him to be there with not any single movement from him. He raise his both hands up. We look like police and thief. "Where are you from?", I ask him again. "Korea.", he answer me. "Hankuk? You're not my cousin or my uncle.", I ask to myself but it's too loud for him to hear me. "You're korean?", he ask me. I nod. He smile all of sudden. He is crazy or what? Wait! What time is it? I look at my wall clock. It's 9.30 a.m. I have a presentation at 10. Oh my god! This is disaster. What should I do with this boy? "You! Stay there! I want to take a bath. Don't you dare to have any single movement. Arasso?" I ask and he nod. I take my towel and get into the bathroom. When I done my bath, I forgot to take my clothes with me. How I can get out from here with a guy in my room or more specific on my bed?

"Hey you! Can you hear me?", I shout. "Nae. Why?" he ask me. It's too embarrasing. "Can you get out from my room for awhile? I have to be ready for my presentation. You know what? Makeup, all the things. Can you?", I have to shout, so he can hear me. "Nae I will." he say and I hear my room's door open and close. I get out from my bathroom and start to wear my dress and put my make up on. I take all my presentation's things. When I get out from my room, I see him watching the frame on the wall. "I want to go to my college. I have a presentation. You want to be here or you want to follow me?" it sound weird but I have to ask him that. " Can I follow you?", he ask me and look into my eyes. "Yes, maybe. But I think you have to change your clothes. I think I have my cousin's clothes in my wardrobe. I think it suites you.", I say but I look at the ground. His eyes make my heart pump fastly. I don't know why. I take the clothes that I just said and give it to him. "You can change your clothes in my room. I will wait for you in my car. Don't take so long. I don't have time.", I say and I straight to my car.

Baekhyun's pov

'I think I saw my picture in her room. So, I think she is my fans. But how she can't recognize me?' I check everything in my previous clothes after got changed. I take my wallet and something in my trouser's pocket. Owh! I think this is her student's card. She look so cute in this picture. Irene?! Her name and her so look alike Irene Red Velvet noona. They are sisters or what? But I think she prettier that Irene noona. I smiling alone by myself. Stop thinking. She's waiting in the car. I check my hair and my face at a mirror and get out from her bathroom. I climb downstairs and get into her car. She look so nervous and I'm worried that I bother her. I bet my manager and my member are worried half dead about me. I'm sorry, I think I have to stay here for a few days. I want to release my stress.

Sorry if this update too late or bored. I will try my best for the next chapter. Thank you for understanding me. 🙆😃

 🙆😃