Chapter 5

My examination was finished..

I drive quietly, after what he did to me. It's make my memory came back in my mind. Oh god! I hope he's find his love and not hoping for me. Without I notice, my tears falling down and it can't stop. I try to wipe my tears away. I don't want man beside me know about me crying.

And finally, I'm arrive at a café. I push all my mind about 'him' away. I don't want to think about it anymore. It will hurt my feelings. "We arrived." , I say and turn my head to my fake BF. Oh my god, he is sleeping. So, he not saw me crying just now, right? That's a relief. I stare at his face. He look a lot like Baekhyun. How can I meet his twin brother here? When I observe him, I see his bang cover his forehead, make it sweaty. I sigh. I lift my butt a bit from my seat to try lift his bang up. I'm breathless to not make him wake up from his sweet sleep. I use my long fingers to lift his bang and SUCCESS! Suddenly, he's moving. I sit on my seat clumsily, panic if he saw me do that to him. "Jeogiyo (excuse me), we arrived.", I stammer. He look around him dumbfounded with his sleepy eyes. He then yawning and stretching his arm. Wah! What a good sleep you have. "Where are we?", he say while rubbing his itchy eyes. "Err.. arr.. We arrive at a café to eat?", still panic from that incident. He nod a few time. Quiet. "What are you thinking about?", he ask me. My nerve still there. It's so stubborn. "Nothing. Eh, let's go.", I pull my seatbelt off me and exit the car. He do the same thing.

We drink quietely. "Ha! I will send you back to your hotel. Because you don't bring along your passport. I just worried if I will get arrested for escaping a tourist.", playing with my straw. He let out a big sigh. His face look like he don't know how to say to me. "If I have my passport, Can I live here?", he whisper seriously. My eyes widen after my brain give me information about what he just said. "Mwo? Do you mean my house?",asking for the truth. He nod slowly. "Yah! Ofc you can't! It's girls house.", he make me crazy. Totally. "Okay, relax. It just for a week. Then, I will back to Korea on my own.", he explain. I make a sound that show my 'unbelievable'. "What if I will be arrest and stay in the jail? I still have parents okay.", I'm still worried about being a bad woman. Everyone doesn't want to be in the prison. It's the last thing before the worlds end that I will do. "No, they will not. I will say that you are my err... tour guide orrr... Cousin... Orr Girlfriend.", why he always make my eyes widen when he talk??!! I can have a heartache too. I seriously thinking about that. 'Okay brain, let's work. What he can give me if I accept him as my housemate for a week? Yes! That's it! Reward!'. "What can you give me as a reward?", I cross my arm and leg too. "Hmm... I will introduce you to Exo and V. What about that?", Wah! His reward make my heart say yes.  But I have to think about the effect too... 'Let's work again brain. If I ignore the reward, I can't know TaeTae. And if I accept it, my neighbour will feel strange about me having a man when all my friends are having a holiday and not home. But, he has worked hard for all the concert to help Exo be a famous idol in the world. Yes or no? Owh, come on, think carefully. Yes or No? Okay, Yes!'. "I accept the reward but you can't stay in a week. You have to stay only 5 days and you will back to Korea. Okay?", he look so happy. We make a deal by shaking hands. "Gomawo, Hyosubya!!!", what an over acting he have. "But I have one thing that I have to do with a stranger like you!", It's agood idea. Good brain!!!

At home

Baekhyun's pov

In front of my eyes, there are 50 questions that I have to answer. This is an exam or what? "Hyosubssi, what is this?", I ask her with confuse. She hold a wooden ladle like a guard style. Walking at the same position. "It's for me to know a stranger like you. You have to answer all the question honestly! If you're not, you will be kick from this house. Arasso??!!" he point the wooden ladle, making me jump from my seat a little bit. She's so scary. I feel like I'm in a milittary service. I nod a few time and take a pen, start answering. Name, age... It's easy. (arrive at question 30) what?!!! Math??!! How can I  answer without calculator? Let's take a look first. Owh! It's only a logic math question. That's a relief. Actually I'm really bad at counting. Hehehehe... Amd after an hour, I'm done! But, where is she? Then, I found her sleeping beside my sofa that I sit. Wow! She's so beautiful and young. She look so cute with a round spectacles and her hair tied. I climb up to her bedroom to take a blanket for her and I try to search for any clothes that I can wear. Owh! I think she put under her bed. I take out a box but when I open it, I see a picture of her and a man. And he look a lot like LAY?!

AUTHORNIM: sorry for not updating my story. I have a very very very important exam back then. But I have finished it!! So, I will be more active now. About Lay, you will know later. Thanks!! 🙋🙋🙋 annyeong!!!