Chapter 10

A year later

Irene's pov

Finally, after a few presentations I got to be an intern! But, unfortunately it wasn't in Malaysia. But Korea. I have to go back to my parent's lap. I hate  my lecturer for sending me there. Currently , I'm in the plane heading to Korea while Sally, Kathy and Lisa continues their practical in Malaysia and leave me in this unknown country. Urgh! I hate myself!

"The flight will be landing shortly. Please go back to your seat and keep the seatbelt on. Thank you."

Okay! I've arrived. Wish me luck!!!

I took my luggage and went straight to the exit . I let out a big exhale breath as I can. I still can't accept that I'm here. Korea! Urgh! "Are you Miss Kim Hyo Sub?", someone asked me from my left. I nod slowly because my brain still couldn't  function normally. "Please follow me.", he said with a smile on his face. I reply his smile awkwardly. He took my luggage to a black car. Immediately, I know whose it was . He opened  the door for me to get in. I got into the car and waited for the driver to send me 'there'.

After a few minutes, I got out of the car as I arrived. In front of me was a fancy house owned by my parents . It's not that big, until you go inside and look for yourself . "Welcome home, miss.", he put my luggage down   and smiled . I thanked him with my awkward smile. He leave me dumbfounded in front of this house. I took a deep breath before knocking on  the door. Someone finally opened the door and it was my mom. She hug me tightly making me feel uncomfortable and hard to breathe. She took  my luggage and told me to get in. I walked in the house and I saw my dad immediately. He is reading newspaper, at night??? Drama King. I walked  to my room with my mom. "I'm glad that my daughter is finally home . Take a bath and rest, okay? Call me if you want anything.",my mom said  . I just nod and close the door. My room looked clean. I knew it! They already knew that I was gonna be in  Korea. Ready for the next disaster.

I rest my back after i took a shower. 'neomu himdeuro'. Suddenly, someone knocked  my door. "Sorry miss, Mr. Kim want to meet you now.", my maid said  . I sigh deeply and starts to complain because he disturb my rest time. I got  up from  bed and walked  to his study room. I knocked  the door first. I went in after  he told me so . "I'm here, sir.", I bow 90°. "Tomorrow you are free, right?", he asked me. "I'm not sure, sir.", I answer with my eyes looking at the ground. "I want you to meet Mr. Park's son. For your arrange marriage.", his sudden order gave me a shock. "What? No! I can't. Sorry, I have to visit my practical's place. I'll be so busy this week.", I refused . "Your lecturer say, you will have your practical duty next week. Don't you dare refuse my order!", he  shocked me again . I knew it! He is the one! Who plan all of this! I release a big sigh. "So, you are the one who plan all of this? Right? You ask my lecturer to make my practical here. So, you can plan for this stupid arrange marriage?! For what? Your business, right? You're selling me to someone that I don't know  for your own goods!", my anger burst. He slap on my left cheek. "You are so stubborn! I didn't  teach you to raise your voice  to the elders! I'm doing this for your own good! I want you to be happy!", he shout out of anger. I touched my red cheek. My tears bursted. "For my good? No! It's yours! You make deals with  bigger companies so you could rich. Where is the term "for my good at ? " I'm not happy at all and  one more thing, you are not teaching me any manners! Ever since i was born you were always so busy . If you want to continue this plan, disown me!", I left his study room  and went  back to my room. I packed  all my things with my tears keep streaming down my eyes. My mom keeps begging me to stay but I ignored her. I am about to leave but suddenly my dad appear. "Okay, if you want to leave, I will cut all of your credit cards! And I will not send any money.", he says . I walked  to grab a taxi . I'm on my way to the only person that I could trust .

I knocked  the door after I've arrived. The door opened and I immediately hug the person. "Hey, dear what's going on? Get in first!", she makes her way in with me in her embrace. We at  in  the living room. I told her what's going on . She understands me so much. "It's okay. You can stay here as long as you want . You helped Saera when she was sick . I will not tell your parents about this. Don't worry. Sejun had fall asleep in his room. He misses you so much. Can you rest in Sejun's room for tonight?", she says . I just nod. "Thank you, Kwon eomma. I don't   know what will happen  if you didn't  help . Thank you so much.", I cried . "You are my daughter. Who else would  help you if it weren't me?", she calmed me while showing  me Sejun's room. I entered his room and closed the door quietly. He looked so cute whilst sleeping. I only saw him through skype before . It's different! He looks so much like his mother. I sleep  besides him and I hope for a better life tomorrow. I will change! The old Kim Hyo Sub will disappear and only new Irene will born.

Next Day

"Eomma!", the voice woke me up . I greeted him with a big smile. He jumped on his bed happily. He hug  me tightly as I sit. "Eomma, eonje wasso?" (Eomma, When did you arrive?), Sejun whisper to my ear. "Jinan bam? Aigoo ... Nae adeuleun da jaranda! Im Sejun, na bogoshipni? (Last night? Aigoo... My son is all grown up! Im Sejun, do you miss me?), I whisper back to his ear. "Nae! Wanjeon bogoshiposso" (Yes! I miss you so much), he shouts his word because he was so happy about it. With Sejun, I will be a good eomma to him and be a really strong girl. New Irene begins  now!

I arrived at my practical's place. I wore just a simple black sweater, a skinny blue jeans, white sling bag and black sneakers. Brown contact lens and ponytail hair style in addition. I'm so nervous for my practical tour. I'm infront of SBS building for my first assignment. I walked in to meet Mr.Yoo. He is the producer for my assignment. I told the person in charge at the counter and they asked me to wait at the lobby. Suddenly, I heard a big scream plus  voices  from outside. I wasn't  that curious to know. Then, I knew why they shouted  and screamed. It's EXO who is walking into the building for their inkigayo stage. I'm not curious at all so I read a magazine in front of me. "Are you Kim Hyo Sub?", someone talked to me all of sudden. I immediately stand up and bow 90° to him. "Yes, Mr.Yoo. It's me. I'm your intern.", I introduced myself. He tell me to have a sit. "Actually, you are not alone. You have another partner for this assignment. Maybe she's late.", he explainx to me about my partner. I'm curious about that! Suddenly, a girl come to us and bow to us because she knew she was already late. "I'm sorry, Mr.Yoo. By the way, I'm Wendy. I'm from New York City.", she shake her hand with Mr. Yoo and me. She looks bubbly and talkative. She sat besides me. "Okay. Welcome to SBS. I'm Yoo Woo Young, your producer. Just call me Mr. Yoo. Don't waste time, girls. This is your assignment script. You can read it later. Actually, we decided to has a new program. It's reality program for the famous boy group, EXO. In this program, we have to stay by their side 24/7. Record their real life as a famous idol. So, you have to pack your things next week because we will stay at their dorm.", the last sentence make both of us shock. "WHAT?!", it's shocking news ever. Exo? Why them? Beginning of my new life's disaster.

Baekhyun's side

I have an interview with the other members at SBS building today. The news about me missing  6 month ago had stopped and we gain more popularity . I got out from our van and fans started  screaming and shouting our names . It's normal to us since we debuted. The guard took us to the building. When I got into the building, I found someone familiar and it shocked me. I couldn't see her clearly because Chanyeol pushed me to continue my walk to the studio. I hope she is someone that I miss so much.

📝Authornim

Hye guys!!! This new chapter is a new life for Irene. How's her life after this? Wait!😄😄😄😄😄

Owh! For your information...

Kim Tan- Hyo Sub's father
Kim Hyesun- Hyo Sub's mother
Kwon Saera- Hyosub's sister and Sejun's mother
Im Sejun- Saera's son
Im Seojun- Saera's husband, Sejun's father