Chapter 17

Irene's pov

"So, when you will end your practical session?" he ask me. "In two weeks. Wae?", I put a slice of steak in my mouth. He stare at me blankly but I can see how sad his eyes are . "After that, you will go back to Malaysia?", he ask me again with a sad tone voice . "Yes. I have to graduate as soon as possible.", I say it happily. "So you will leave me again?", his sudden words stop me from the things I am doing . "What do you mean?", I pretend to not understand what he was talking about. He hold my hand on the table. "Do you have to leave? I don't want you to leave me again.", I stare at him and hold both my hands with his . I let a big sigh. "I have to graduate because I'm still young and i have to find my own career. My parents don't even support me anymore. So, I have to stand by myself now. I hope you understand.", he let go of my hand and walk towards me. Suddenly, he kneels in front of me. "Irenessi, would you like to be my girlfriend?", he hand me a white rose and waited for me to accept it. "I can't accept this. I'm sorry. I like you but  I’ve never think about this before . You have to think about the other EXO-L members . Would they accept me as your girlfriend or would i get hate and might hurt me as well. I am also a mother with a  son, remember? How could  they  accept me? They might hurt my son as well. Your popularity will decrease when they find  out about this. Too many concerns  that we have to think about.", I let out my concern to him. "Hey, hey.. I have a lot to think too . We don't have to announce our relationship to the public just yet . We have to keep it as a secret first. When the right time comes , I will be the one to tell everyone. I will always be with you and I will try my best to keep you safe and make you happy. I also want to take up the responsibility to become a father of Sejun. He needs a man to be his father in his life so he can grow up well. I promise you.", he put the strain of my hair behind my ear so he can see my face clearer. My tears came out without me realising because I felt  touched with his promises . I also feel happy because he accepts me and Sejun for who are  . He wipes my tears with his thumbs. "I love you, Kwon HyoSub.", he says sweetly. "I love you too, Byun Baekhyun.", I don't know how those  3 words slip out from my mouth but I know my heart wanted to say it so badly. He stand up and offers  his hand for me to accept it. I hold his hand and stand up from my chair. He hug me tightly and keeps on saying  he loves me. I feel so happy right now. He let go of me and leans closer and touch  his lips against mine. His soft sweet lips that I miss so much, his scent, his body, everything about him.

Baekhyun's pov

Now, I am driving back home with her left hand intertwined  with my right hand. I keep on  kissing  her hand because I'm so happy now. One step closer ,  and finally she is mine. I glance at her sometimes and her cheeks reddens. "Why are you being so clingy?", Irene says shyly. "Because you are mine.", I kissed  her hand again and surprisingly she took my hand and kissed  it. I can see her lipstick stain stuck onto it. I cant help myself from smiling. She is so cute. a few minutes after , we’ve arrive . I park the car and pull the handbrake. I pout to her and keep on kissing the back of her hand. "I think we have  arrived already.", she said  with her eyes staring   deeply into my eyes. "I don't want to leave. We can just stay here.", I pout and try to stay with her longer. "Andwae. Our relationship is still a secret remember? I don't want to cause more trouble.", she pat my head and let go of her hand from mine. "Okay.  But first I want a kiss .", I show her my cheeks by pointing finger at it . "If I don't want to do it?", her jokingly . "If you don't want to do it, I will not let  you leave.", she pout at me. I can't deny myself that she look damn cute but I have to control myself. I point my cheeks again. She leans near me and I immediately turn my head to her. So, our lips touched. "Gotcha!", I say playfully. "Aishhhh... That's not fair!",  she slap my arm. "You want one?", I joked. "Nope. I got to go.", she want to open the door but I hold her arm. "Goodnight. I love you.", she just smile and leave me. I felt a bit dissapointed because she didn’t  reply my 3 words. 

Irene's pov

Done with my bath and Wendy is already sleeping . I felt  so happy today because finally my love has been replied. Now, I believe that love at the first sight still exists in this world. Can you imagine an idol who accidentally sleep besides me is finally mine ? Or I can say I am a successful fans? Ahahaha... I love his voice before but now, I love everything about him. Owh, I forgot to say I love you to him. He must be dissapointed. I open my phone and tap the LINE icon. 

To: Baekhyun

Sleep? I forgot to say that I love you too💞. (sent)

From: Baekhyun

Not yet. Thank you, jagiya! Goodnight! Sweet dream!💓 (received)

 To: Baekhyun

Ne! I will dream about you for sure! (sent)

I change his username in my phone to 'Hyunnie💕'. I lock my phone and ready to fly to sweet dreamland.

"I pass my audition.", he said to me but his voice tells  me that he is feeling sad. "Hey! Why are you feeling sad? You should be happy. I'm so happy for you. You have talent and got entered  to a big company in Korea.", I try to cheer him up. "But I will have to be separated from you. Are you sure you don't want to go to the audition? You have talent too... And we don't have to be separated from each other.", he heavily spill it out. "I don't want to go to the audition. You know my parents are  busy and they don't want me to go.", I try to make things clearer. "But you know that I love you so much. How can I live without you?", his voice seems down. I pat his head to calm him down. "We are still young. We have to achieve our dream first. I don't want me and you waste our future. I will always be with you, okay?", he hold my hand and kiss it. He stared deeply into my eyes. "You will go to SM okay? Promise me?", I let out my jinx finger. "Okay but I want you to promise me that you will not go anywhere and wait for me. I will make you mine, okay?", he let out his jinx finger this time for me. We jinx our finger together. "I promise you. I will always be yours.", I say.

I woke up from my sleep and my heart beats rapidly. "I HAVE TO MEET HIM AND BREAK OUR PROMISE."

authornim: Okay... I think I have to say sorry again. I might not able to update till December. Thank you for your vote and support! I appreciate it so much!!!