Chapter 6

Hyosub's pov

I open my eyes then I just know that I fell asleep. I searching for that guy with my sleepy eyes. 'Where he is probably?' I rub my eyes to clear my sight. While I rubbing, I heard someone ask me. And no other than him. "Hey, you are awake.". I nod and say yeah then I slowly open my eyes after rubbed it. And what I see is unpredictable and unbelievable. "Yah! Cover your body! I know your nutella abs is awesome and beauty but it is unappropriate for me to look at it.", I cover my eyes with a cushion beside me. What I talking about just now? Did I compliment him? About his abs? He just chuckle and go upstairs. I lift the cushion a bit to make sure he is not infront of me and showing his abs. If I can say the truth, yeah yeah his abs is pretty. "Kim Hyo Subssi! Where I can get something to wear?!", he shout from upstairs. Aish! This boy! How he can manage to get towel either? Ofc he took it from my bedroom right? Huh! I leave my seats ahead to my bedroom. He sit on my bed with his abs shown. I cover my sight from his abs with my left hand. I walk to my wardrobe and I find my cousin's clothes. I take it and throw it to him. "Wear it. About your alcohol clothes, I have sent it to the dobby. And one more thing! I don't have any clothes that suites you. So we have to go for shopping tonight. Have you done?", he say yes to my last questions. I turn to him. He look so good in everything I gave him to wear. "Am I look okay?", he ask me. I nod and presenting my sweet smile. "I want to go for bath. So, can you? You know?", he clumsily say yes and leave my room. 'Am I blushing right now? But because of what? His look or his abs? Hey, Hyosub! What nonsence that you think?!' I take my towel and run to my bathroom.

Baekhyun's pov

When she is still bathing,  I think about something bother my mind. What is her relationship with Lay hyung? The picture is their picture when they were a kid. But I think I have seen the photo of Lay in his room. Maybe I am wrong? Hahaha! What a waste time. Hey! Wait wait! Why I'm so care about her. I just met her today. Forget it Byun Baekhyun! Then, I see her with a blouse and a skirt, sling bag and ponytail hair. He look absolutely cute. "Kaja, ahjussi!", she say, make me turn to real life. "Ne, kaja!", I say then we both leave the house to go for shopping as she said before.

Hyosub's pov

At last! We arrive at a shopping mall names Aeon Mall. We both get out from the car and enter the mall. He wear a mask, a cap and a sunglasses. All black. As we walking, I ask him about it. "Hey, can I know why you hide yourself?", I ask for answering my own question. "Ah, I-I--I am a friends of Kasper remember? He is popular as Exo. So, I think I'm a bit kind of him. Popular! Yeah, our dance team is popular.", I feel shock, cover my mouth with my both hand. "Ommo! So I'm staying with a popular man! I'm glad and proud.", I smile showing my health teeth.

Then, we arrive at a lift then we both enter it. He look not comfortable with his mask so he take it off. "Don't worry, you can open your sunglasses and cap for awhile. They don't care either.", I try to make him sure with my words.  He take it off and fanning himself with the cap. I chuckle a bit. Then, we arrive at ground level. The lift open and there are many people want to get in. The lift is full and my possition with him is so close. He put his hand on the wall of the lift. Our body touch each other when a man push him. My back is at the wall. And he is in front of me. My heart beat 100 times faster than normal. We look into each other eyes. Then, the lift vibrate and make his lips touch my forehead. That scene make me freeze, speechless and anxious. After a few level that we lifted by the dumb lift. We are arrive at our level. He turn his body and wear the things that he took it off just now. I left there dumbfounded. "Kaja!", he take my hand and walk out from the lift with him.

Baekhyun pov

We walk in the mall holding hands. I feel guilty because I don't take any permission to hold her hand. "Sorry for holding your hand 'again' without permission. I don't want the other people look at me weirdly". "No, it-it's okay. I don't care about it.", she statter. I smile behind the mask. Then, I stop when I see a brand which me and EXO be the ambassador of it. I fell kinda miss them. "Wah, I think you love Skechers. But Kasper love Nike.", she showing her love for Kasper. She knows Kasper well. I just chuckle with her reaction. She is super cute. Hehehe. She pull my hand to a shop. Ouh! Brands Outlet. I have heard that in Korea but I never go there. "Let's shopping here. Go! We start now!", she happily run to the woman's collection and left my hand dumbfounded.

I walk to the man's collection and I found most of the clothes suites with my taste. After 5 minutes, she walk to me. She pout cutely while playing with her sling bag. "Yah, why are you pouting like that? I think I saw Hyosub which is happy. But what now?", I ask her with smile on my face. "I have bought it.", her answer is not clearly. "Buy what?", I ask to make me understand. "I have bought all the type of clothes here and they don't put new collection yet.", what?! She has bought all the collection in this big shop? Wah! She is unpredictable. "But I can help you to shop all your things.", she turn to a happy mood and she keep blinking her eyes, so I can say yes to her help me. "Yes you can. I also don't know what to chose.", I give her a chance. She look extremely happy and start to look around and try the clothes she picked to my body.

About 1 hour and now I have to get in and get out from the changing room. If she's not satisfied, she will ask me to try another clothes. About 15 shirt, 5 jeans and 3 shorts. Lastly, she decided to take it all. She said that I looks good on anything that I wear. Hahaha! Funny girl. I hold all the clothes picked. I wanted to pay but if I use my card, managernim will know about where I use my credit card. She standing beside me, playing with her sling bag. I take a deep breath and let it out to calm me down. "Hyosubssi, can you lend me your money to pay all of this? My wallet left at the house.", what an embarrassing thing I done. "Geurae.", she take her wallet and the cashier start to scanning the code of the clothes. "How much?", she ask the cashier then the cashier tell her the amount. She pay it cash. After done all the shopping, we go to a restaurant to eat. She pick Malaysian food for me. Yeah, I have to try it. "Mogobwa, it's chinese food in Malaysia.", she explain to me about the food. I try it and I found it delicious!

Hyosub pov

We are getting back to home and prepare ourself to sleep. "Are you okay to sleep in the living room? On the sofa?", I'm worried and guilty about him at the same time. "Kwaencanhayo. I'm okay", he smile at me. "Jaljayo!", I greet him a goodnight. I go to my bedroom and sit on my bed. I take my diary and I let out all my feelings from the begining of my day. Today is a hard day for me. Ha! About that paper! I climb downstairs and I see him sleep sweetly. I'm get near him, lift his bang up. When I'm about to leave with that paper, he grab my hand. He say not to leave him. I'm sure he just talk in his sleep. Bad dream maybe. I take my hands off and put it slowly back to their place. I go upstairs and just leave the paper beside me. Accompany me to sleep today.

A/N📝: Here is my update again. So, how was your day? Yay or nay? I hope you guys have a very nice day for urself. Bye!!!✋✋