At The End Of The World (MCR fanfic)

I looked around at the vast dessert. It was amazing how the world has become THIS.

All thanks to Better Living Industries (BL/ind). They are taking over.

The ones who rebel are called KillJoys. We all have kick-ass names. I am out here with my brother, Line Detonation and sister, Toxic Rain.

We had to watch where we went. Our ray guns tightly in our hands. I looked to Detonation. He had a red mask with black outline covering his eyes. A bit like the Highwayman. Ugh, Megan! You're in danger here! Leave literature behind! Detonation also had a red leather jacket and a black shirt with black jeans. His clothes were dusty and some bits ripped from battle. His gun had a small print with a picture of a bomb on with a thick " - " through it.

Line Detonation's real name is Adam but we couldn't have people knowing our true identity. His hair is blonde and eyes a dark blue.

"Dracs!" Adam shouted. We quickly raised our guns and shot at the group. Dracs work for and are apart of BL/ind. They are sent out to destroy the rebels, KillJoys.

As Toxic Rain shot the last Drac I remembered her as a baby. Now she's 18 and Detonation's 19. I'm 29. Man I feel so old. Oh well.

Toxic wears an orange jacket with a black shirt and black jeans. Because we're a family we all have black in our outfits. She wears an orange mask with a black outline. Her real name is Imogen.

Toxic's gun was orange with a raindrop and a toxic sign overlapping it as the logo.

We're quite good fighters. Toxic Rain is quickest, Line Detonation is smartest and I have the best aim.

I saw a building in the distance. It looked a bit like an old diner or something.

"Guys, you see that?" I said. They nodded. We raised our guns carefully. "Ready?" they nodded again. They don't say much do they?

I mouthed 3...2...1 and we barged in quickly. Nothing.

The diner was a dull brown colour. I started walking and almost tripped over a couple of empty cans. They were still dripping with some liquids. They looked quite fresh.

"People have been here." I felt relieved there were other KillJoys in the area. We could watch each others backs. My siblings and I are originally from England. We hijacked a boat a year ago to get here in America. Thank God my sister knew navigation.

My jacket was a very dark purple. I had a black shirt and skinny jeans. My mask was deep purple with a black outline.

My gun was the same shade of purple. It had angel wings with a lighting bolt in between each wing.

"Is there anyone here?" my sister called out. No reply. Nothing.

I suddenly felt a hand grab my arm forcefully. I span around quickly.

Another killjoy. He had blonde hair that looked like it was combed back. His jacket was red with black stripes down the arms.

"Name." he commanded.

"I'm Electric Angel." I pointed to my brother who was being kept still by someone in a long sleeved yellow top and a black vest jacket. He had long black hair. "That's my brother, Line Detonation." then I pointed to my sister who was being held by a man in a black jacket. His hair was shoulder length and curly "That's my sister, Toxic Rain. Anymore questions or do I need to go over it again?" I smirked.

"I'm Kobra Kid. The one holding your brother is Fun Ghoul and the one holding your sister is Jet Star. My brother should be here in a second." and right on cue a bright red headed man walked through the door. His hair flopped over his forehead slightly. He had a yellow mask on with some black shapes on.

"Wow, you don't like making an entrance, do you?" I said sarcastically. He raised an eyebrow and walked up to me.

"And you are?" he asked. I explained again. "Hm. I'm Party Poison." I smirked at this name. Just because it relates to the word "killjoy" and they...AH WHATEVER! The others introduced themselves earlier and just smiled and waved.

They knew we were fellow killjoys and apologised for the forceful greeting. All of a sudden my brother gasped.

"I know where I know you guys from now! You're the best killjoys ever! I literally worship you guys! Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" he shouted. Party Poison was grinning.

"Thanks. I guess you heard from Dr. Death's show?" Poison replied and my brother quickly nodded. I laughed.

"Okay, well it's great meeting you but we've got Dracs to kill. C'mon, Detonation, Toxic." I spoke up. Toxic looked unsure.

"Couldn't we just...hang with these guys? They are really good fighters and together we'd be seven! I mean, if it's okay with them." Toxic asked

"That's fine, there's enough room in our base, right guys?" Jet Star answered and the others nodded. My brother and sister just smiled at me cutely.

"Okay fine, you creepers!" I giggled.

So I would be sharing a base with strangers whilst trying to change the world. This is the weirdest day ever!