At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 10

I stared out the window as I watched the desert roll by.

"We're going to have to stop a couple miles away." Poison announced "The car is too visible. We can sneak in a little more if we walk."

Everybody agreed and the car came to a halt. Frank and I had to wait because we couldn't open the boot door from the inside.

When we got out I was so thankful to stretch my legs. The boot is more cramped than I imagined.

I saw Jet Star just getting out and smirked to myself.

"Jet! Jet! Jet!" I jumped up to him and pounced on his back, forcing him to give me a piggy back!

"Ow! Electric, you're heavy!" Jet laughed

"That hurts." I put my head on his should and pouted so he could see. Jet laughed again and I smiled.

We started walking (I refused to get off Jet Star's back) to Battery City. It was tough because of the heat but it seemed to get cooler as we got nearer. Stupid unfair world.

"Guys! Get down!" Kobra yelled. I jumped off Jet's back and we all ducked.

Ray gun blasts flew over our head and I looked to the source. Dracs. Well, what else?

I quickly got my gun out of my boot (I found out it was an easier place to keep it) and started shooting like a madwoman. Well, a mad woman with good aim or I could of ended up missing or shooting my friends.

I heard a scream from my left and I saw a Draculoid with it's arms around my sister, dragging her away. She was fighting back, but the Drac was stronger.

I ran but another pair or Drac arms got me.

"GET OFF ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER, PRICK FACED TWATS WITH A CUNT ON TOP SHIT-EATING BASTARDS!" I screamed. The others were being held by Dracs too, but they only put the drugged cloth over my sister's mouth "Imogen! Listen to my voice! Stay awake baby girl! STAY AWAKE!" I was almost crying. They couldn't do this to her! It only sunk in a few seconds later that I had called her by her real name.

Toxic went limp in the Drac's arms as they pulled her in to a van and drove off. I tried to get to her but it was no use. I fell down to the floor crying, not caring that anyone could see me.

An arm slid around my neck and comforting me. I looked up to see my brother's face, which was also wet from a few tears.

"We can get her back, Meg. I promise." Adam whispered

"What if we can't! What if they're killing her for what we ALL did!" I got up and yelled "Why did they take her?! She's only young! Why didn't they just fucking take me! Let ME die!"

"Don't you have fucking say that again, Electric!" Lightning came up to me and yelled

"It's true though! What importance do I have?! I am nothing special!" I shouted back and suddenly felt a sharp pain across my cheek. I held it and looked up. Holy shit, Lightning just slapped me.

I looked up more and saw Frank trying not to laugh. Dick. I walked up to him and his smile dropped.

I stared him in the eye (which was easy because he was 3 inches smaller than me) and put my hand up to slap him. Fun Ghoul flinched away but I was just tricking him. I raised my foot and kicked him in the balls.

What? I have to vent my frustration out some way. He swore. A lot. I just burst out laughing.

"What was that for?" He asked, a little loudly

"To teach you not to laugh at a girl." I shrugged.

I turned to the others (who had just been watching the whole time I was abusing Frank) and spoke up.

"Right guys, we need to get to Battery City. They have my sister, now, it's personal."

"That's such a cliché line." I heard Frank whisper and I could tell he was smirking. I just hit him on the shoulder.

"Fuck you." I whispered back.

Please be okay, Imogen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Thought I'd leave a lil author's note here. Let's see how you feel about that.

Haven't uploaded in a while. Sorry <3

Now, I am not entirely happy with this chapter. Don't know why. Can you tell me if it's okay or not?

Also, Electric Angel and Fun Ghoul aren't enemies now. It just happened to me before. Not actually WITH Frank just some guy... Never mind -.-

Okay! See you next chapter ^.^ (>^.^)>