At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 8

I'm kind of shocked. Is this what Adam was talking about when he said he heard them on Dr. Death's show? I never really listened to it before but now.

Wow. Anyway, I need to keep running!

As I started walking again, a White laser shot past my eyes. Great! I turned to the direction it came from and saw three Draculoids shooting at me.

Perfect! (note the sarcasm)

I quickly pointed my gun at them and began shooting. Good thing I had my mask on so the surveillance cameras couldn't see my eyes.

I shot at the Dracs with ease. I think I did alright.

I walked past the dead bodies feeling a little guilty. BL/Ind had technically cause their deaths because of brainwashing them with the propaganda about the pill.

But they're better now. I hope.

I didn't even know where I was headed. I just kept walking and running.

"Megan!" crap! Crap! Someone I knew had found me.

I ran again as fast as I could. I didn't dare look behind me because it would slow me down.

"Megan! Slow the fuck down!" the voice was male and I sort of recognised it. I couldn't run anymore. The guilt was eating away at me.

I came to a halt. A few moments later the footsteps slowed to a stop behind me and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and to my surprise, Party Poison was there.

"I was fucking worried about you!" Poison panted and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, still a hit surprised.

"I thought you hated me." I muttered.

Poison pulled away, with his arms still around me but our faces were about half a foot away from each other. He looked me deep in the eye.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" he asked as worry filled his expression

"No it's just. You didn't speak to me much. You acted a bit like you didn't care." at this, Poison laughed.

"I was leaving you alone with Frank. You have a crush on him, right?" Gerard said. My eyes widened

"No! Noooo-o. No!" My reaction was like in those Disney channel shows. Poison's expression dropped

"Oh. Oops I thought you liked him. Never mind. Sorry." Poison laughed and we hugged again.

As we pulled away I saw the others running to me.

Everybody hugged me and I felt worn out afterwards.

"Guys, hug overload!" I giggled

"Sorry." Lightning Scar apologised, trying not to smile.

"Why did you guys come after me? I was trying to protect you."

"We're not going to leave you to fight on your own!" Jet Star explained "You're important to us. Killjoys gotta stick together. We'd miss you too much."

I smiled at Jet and gave him another hug.

"So what do we do now?" asked Toxic Rain

"We've gotta go to Battery City. If we wanna save the world, we have to go there and find him." Party Poison answered.

"Him?" I was confused

"Korse. The one who started it all. End the problem where it all started." I nodded.

Battery City, fighting Korse.

Bring it, bitch!

************************************************

Hey another quick author's note!

The reason Party Poison (Gerard) think Electric Angel (me xD) likes Frank is not because I do in real life (which I don't, not in "that" way) but because quite a few people think I do and say I do.

I know, weird right? :P x)