At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 2

We're walking to the group's base. Line Detonation is discussing ray guns with Kobra Kid and Toxic Rain is walking with me.

"They're kind of cute, aren't they?" Toxic whispered, pointing at the other KillJoys. My eyes widened.

"Toxic! They're, like, old enough to be your..." I shouted and they started looking at me "Older brother...erm..." Toxic laughed and I glared at her.

"Hey guys, Toxic was just saying she thinks you're all super hot." I smirked. This stopped her laughing at me and she looked at me with her mouth wide open."

"You bitch!" she whisper/shouted at me. I just giggled and innocently smiled at her. We both laughed and linked arms. I love my sister and brother. They mean everything to me.

We arrived at the strangers' base. It was normal. Old looking and a lot of marks in it from ray guns.

"Let me show you to your room." Fun Ghoul said in a posh voice, mocking snooty waiters. I giggled. Toxic, Detonation and I followed Fun Ghoul to a room. Inside were three old looking sleeping bags on dusty mattresses.

"Was this stuff stolen?" I asked with a smirk. Fun Ghoul winked as a reply. This guy was funny.

"We're gonna get settled in." Detonation said.

"Cool guys. I'll look around." I replied, smiling.

"I can show you, if you want." Fun Ghoul suggested.

"That'd be great, thanks." I nodded.

We talked along the way. We're quite alike. We both like messing around, making people smile and acting too young for our age. We sat on a wall/some ruins outside the base.

"So, what's you're real name?" Fun Ghoul asked. By this point I had taken my mask off so I had nothing much to hide, still it was fun messing with him.

"Now, where's the fun in that?" I smiled at him.

"C'mon I'll tell you mine."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Frank." aw cute.

"Cool." I looked to the distance.

"...Well?"

I looked at him confused and raised an eyebrow. "Well what?"

"What's your name?"

"I never said I'd tell you mine back." I winked at him. Frank pushed me off the wall and laughed.

"Ow! You prick!" I giggled and got back on the wall. We laughed a bit longer.

"It's Megan." I eventually said after some silence.

"What is?"

"My name. It's Megan." I smiled and he smiled back.

I like this guy. He's funny and gets a joke. I'm glad I'm making friends out here in the zones. It makes me feel like if I get ghosted, I will be remembered. Not just a nameless body.

That's all I need.