At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 7

I'm trying to sleep but instead, just staring at the ceiling. Thinking. Why have we just been sitting around all this time? We need to fight! We're at the end of fricking world!

I'm so confused, do they think I'm weak? They probably think I can't fight because I'm a girl. That's it. Tomorrow, I'm leaving to fight. I'm going alone or the won't let me. I love them all and I will miss them but I need to fight.

And if I die, I will happily. Knowing they'll miss me and grieve for me.

It makes me feel comfort.

Wait. I can't leave tomorrow, they'll notice! I have to leave now! Now! I jumped out of my bed, trying to be quiet but not wake Detonation and Toxic.

I got a small bag and packed some tins of food and matchsticks. I'm probably going to need a fire.

Before I left I went up to my room and kissed both of my siblings on the head.

I should really leave a note. I got some old paper and a pencil that I usually draw with and wrote a note.

It has to be simple. I can't spill all my feelings on a tiny page. I began writing.

'Hey guys,

Gone to fight. Can't lay around all day, can I?

Just never forget I love you all and if I say goodbye forever that you have all made me die happy.

Love

- Electric Angel

(a.k.a Megan x)'

Might as well tell the others my name now if I'm going to die.

I took a quick look into all of the other's bedrooms.

Am I really doing this?

Well I do have to.

The last room I looked in was Frank's. He was spread out along his bed like a starfish and his mouth hanging open, snoring.

I giggled and felt tears slowly pricking my eyes. I'm just abandoning them all, after all they've done for me.

I shook those thoughts away and ran downstairs. With my hand on the handle, I turned around.

"Goodbye." I whispered and pulled open the door and stepped out of the door. Slowly I closed the door again, being sure not to wake anybody up. I started walking across the vast desert. I looked to the horizon and saw the sun rising. It was beautiful.

But the Dracs will be out soon. Some go around at night but they mostly come out during the day.

I touched my belt, checking my gun was there. I checked the other side and felt the mini radio.

I took it out and switched it on whilst walking. Dr. Death's show was on.

"Look alive, sunshine. 1:09 (or 109) in the sky, but the pigs won't quit.

You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying. I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter.

Popping out the slaughter-mattic sounds to keep you alive.

A system failure for the masses. Antimatter for the Masterplan!

Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny!

This one's for all you rock and rollers, all you crash-queens and motor-babies... [all those are rebels: rock and rollers are always related to freedom and fight and rebellion, crash-queens and motor-babies

Listen up!" at this point a guitar started in a repetitive pattern. The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary!

It's time to do it now and do it loud!

Killjoys, make some noise!" then some people started yelling/singing "Na" over and over again. Then the actual lyrics started.

"Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs! I don't need it but I'll sell what you got, take the cash and I'll keep it. Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill 'em all! And we crawl! And we crawl! And we crawl!" and at this point, I realised the voice was familiar.

It was easy to recognise and my mouth hung open as I stopped in my tracks.

It was Party Poison!

******************************************************

OOKKAAY! my first author's note on this story!

It is for a reason though.

TODAY IS DANGER DAYS' FIRST BIRTHDAY! Yay!

Mainly why I'm writing this. You may even get another chapter of this today!

I'm only saying this on this story because it's based on Danger Days (the whole Killjoys thing).

So yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLJOYS!

<3 ^_^ :3