At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 12

Sorry guys, quick author's note. I just needed to point something out so I don't seem all creeper.

In no way did I mean to make Electric Angel future me or just me, whatever. I know I said me a couple of chapters ago but that was just 'cos I suck at descirptions. I also suck at names so she has my name.

I know I'll never meet MCR or hug them or even get a piggy back ride from Ray *tear xD* and this isn't meant to be me.

Also, some legal shit. I don't own the songs, Killjoys or any members of MCR. 

Okay on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but stare. Does that make me perverted? I don't know. But c'mon, the two people who I've been trying to get together for AGES are...welll...KISSING!

It's weird but cool at the same time. I was getting a weird look from Kobra.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, confused then turned around. "Ah..." he muttered and I just giggled.

"Adrenaline, Lightning, stop making out we have to save Toxic, bitches!" I yelled and they quickly sprung off each other, causing me to laugh some more. I'm such a good friend.

We began to walk and I knew that there was a huge possibily that I would not come back out alive.

[[[[[[TIMELAPSE]]]]]bitch]]]]]]]]

We tried to hide round corners and behind buildings, shooting Dracs before they had the chance to sound the alarms. We were quite a good team, I definately could not be doing this without them. I don't have the physical or mental strength.

There was a tall building infront of us. The windows were quite big and as we looked in we could see Dracs. My heart couldn't be pounding harder against my chest, unless it was trying to kill me.

"You ready?" Poison whispered. The rest of us nodded, getting ready to burst in. When Poison gave the signal, we ran through the doors and shot the Dracs, racing for the elevator.

It was so weird taking an elevator after that little battle. We were on full alert, in case there were Dracs or other soldiers on the other side of the doors. And of course, there were. We ran and we shot and we fought until we got to a room where we could hear the screams of a girl. I recognised them. My sister is in there.

We ran inside, but to our surprise, she was fine. No cuts, no bruises, nothing. Just standing there in the middle of the room, screaming and crying.

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered. I was grabbed from behind and so were the others. Darn Dracs.

"Well, the trap worked I guess." A man with old styled clothes came out of the shadows, smirking evily. He was bald and quite tall, his voice deep and rough. "Well done, Toxic."

"I'm sorry, Electric. I had to. He..."

"It's okay, Toxic. I know." I smiled at her and glared at the man. "Who are you?" I spat out at him.

"Your friends, the 'fabulous' killjoys here might care to explain that one." Korse replied, still smiling. I looked to the guys.

"He's Korse. The ruler of all this." Kobra answered.

"Aw, ruler. I'm blushing." Korse said, smugly. "Now here are my terms. You can go free." We all became confused. Korse paused. "Oh, except Toxic, Lightning, Adrenaline, Detonation and last but not least, Electric."

"You can't just do that!" Jet yelled. Wow, I could never imagine him yelling, now I know.

"Let him..." I whispered.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Frank shouted.

"No. We can do this, if not it just proves that this is how the story ends in the real world. Good guys die and bad guys win. They always win!" I shouted back, tears filling my eyes. The Dracs realeased everyone who was allowed to go. "Now go!" They nodded.

"You'll be okay..." Poison said and the others agreed and left. I looked back to Korse as the door locked. The Dracs released us, knowing we couldn't escape.

"Well then, that was...moving." Korse laughed. I just scowled at him. Toxic ran up to Detonaiton and I and hugged us. We hugged her back tightly. "Okay enough of that, you'll make me sick." We realeased each other.

"Korse..." Toxic muttered.

"Yes?"

"Eat shit you fucking asshole!" She yelled, spinning around and shooting him in the shoulder. I was shocked but smiled brightly.

"Go Toxic!" I laughed. The Dracs began to try and shoot at us. 

Detonation, Toxic, Adrenaline, Lightning and me all stood in a V formation and attacked. We smashed the glass doors and ran towards the exit. Using the stairs on the way down. We shot and so far, won against the Dracs.

We got out of the building and ran back to the desert, ready to take on whatever motherfuckers came our way.