At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my brother snoring and my sister waking him up.

"Uh...morning." He said as he woke up.

"Morning siblings." I smiled and they laughed. I got up and checked downstairs. Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Party Poison were all up.

"Hey, Electric Angel, can we ask you for a favour?" said Jet Star

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"Ghoul isn't getting up. He just hits us away. That ass."

"Haha okay then. Do you guys have a bucket?" I laughed

"Erm...yeah in the kitchen..." Kobra replied unsure. I just smirked to myself.

I got the bucket and filled it's with water and went upstairs and into Frank's room.

"Frankiieee, wakey wakey..." I cooed

"Go away, Angel!" he muttered sleepily.

"Get up or I'll force you." I threatened, still smiling

"I'd like to see you try." he smirked, eyes still closed.

"You asked for it..." I tried not to giggle and tipped up the freezing water all over him. Frank jumped off the bed with wides eyes screaming a little. He stood on the bed then spotted me and glared.

"You...BITCH!" he jumped off the bed.

"Shit..." I muttered and ran. He chased me as I ran into the back room. There was no escape. He closed the door and locked it.

"Gotcha now." Frank smirked. He ran and picked me up by the waist. I was screaming and in fits of giggles. He thew me on something soft and jumped on me. "Say sorry." he smiled at me. I looked into his eyes and smiled innocently.

This made me realise that I have to go and fight in a couple of days. I could die. I would leave all of these people and go...I don't know. Tears began running down my cheeks.

Frank looked shocked and scared "Megan?" he asked worriedly. I buried my head into his neck and burst into tears and cried. It seemed like hours that I had been crying. Frank was stroking my back and playing with my blonde hair.

"What's that about then, sweetheart?" he asked me. Somehow he was lying on his back and I was on top of him. When did that happen?

"I realised I have to go fight in a couple of days. I'm going to die, Frank." I looked him in the eyes.

"No you won't. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. I'll be right by your side the whole time." he smiled at me. I grinned widely.

"You're coming with us?"

"Yes of course. The others probably will as well now. We're not going to leave you guys behind." He pulled me into a tight hug. I closed my eyes. If I die, I hope this is my dying memory.

After a couple of minutes, Frank and I went back upstairs.

"You guys took forever." Poison stated with that all famous smirk.

"Are you trying to get us together?" Frank laughed and I just blushed. I noticed Toxic and Jet Star talking and smiling in the kitchen.

Jet left and Toxic beckoned at me quick. I ran in and she closed the door.

"What's up?" I questioned. Toxic just shushed me.

"Whisper!" she mouthed.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I like Jet Star." she replied quietly. My jaw practically hit the floor. Then I just did my natural reaction.

"Aww!" I squealed too loudly. Toxic hit me and I left quickly.

"What happened in there?" Jet raised an eyebrow at us

"Oh nothing, nothing." I was smiling at the thought. They would be so cute.

We were all talking until the door was viciously opened. About five Dracs walked in and started shooting at us. I left my gun in my room. I looked at my brother and sister.

CRAP!