At The End Of The World ~ Chapter 6

I don't know how this happened, but I'm currently sat on the living room floor playing patty cake with Frank.

Yes what a great way to introduce this but, seriously, what?!

"Uh, guys?" I looked to the doorway and saw Kobra Kid stood there with an eyebrow raised

"C'mon, Kobra. We're pretty much at the end of the world. What else can we do to entertain ourselves?" I replied and Party Poison did a little giggle from the sofa. I looked at him in shock at the sudden high pitched laugh.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled, laughing

"A laugh?" He replied unsure

"Yeah but I thought you were a dude!" I smirked when he stuck his middle finger up at me and turned back to Frank "Any clue what time it is?"

He looked out the window "I'd say about 9 p.m."

"Woah time flies when you're escaping death."

"Or playing patty cake!" Adam laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna head outside for a bit." I announced, getting up. I walked out to the wall/ruins bit that I sit on every night. I call it a wall but meh who knows.

About 10 minutes late I saw a figure walking towards me from the house. Ah it's Frank. He sat next to me.

"Hey Nutmeg." he greeted

" 'Sup Frankie." I nodded back

"This your usual spot then?"

"Pretty much. Why?"

"You disappear around this time to sit here. Just wondered." he was hiding something. I squinted at him thoughtfully but soon dropped that look.

"I know you, Ghouly. What's up?"

"Just that. This could be our talking point. Cos I mean we've been friends for like a month now and it could be our little spot." he smiled

"Wow that long already." I smiled back "Sounds like a plan." his smile got wider and I pulled him into a tight hug.

Something was playing on my mind. I felt like Frank was the only person I could talk to about it.

"Frank..."

"Hmm?"

"Do they others not like me?" Frank then looked at me with wide eyes

"Why do you think that?"

"They barely talk to me, especially compared to you. It just reminds me of when I was at high school. Having one friend and others only just noticing me."

Frank sighed "Listen, Meg. You're too paranoid. We all love you like family. KillJoys have to stick together but with you we don't feel forced. Maybe it's 'cos you're not opening yourself up to them as much as you do with me. Poison thinks you have some insane crush on me." he laughed and I joined.

"Nah. You're too old for me as well. I don't date old men." I giggled

"How old do you think I am then?!"

"Thirty."

"Bitch." he whispered and I giggled which caused him to smile at me. "How old are you then?"

"Twenty-nine." I replied. Frank's reaction was priceless. His eyes were wide and his voice went all squeaky.

"Then how the fuck am I an old man to you?" I just burst into hysterics off laughter. I then felt a hand push me off the wall.

"Ouch! Are we gonna do this every time I insult you?" I stuck my tongue out at him and he mimicked me.

Fuck this cocky (loveable) bastard!