Mew costume tf.

Mew costume tf.

by Keldeofan280, May 28, 2011, 5:33:03 PMLiterature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

Dave is a 9 year old boy who is excited to become a pokemon trainer on his next birthday. One day while he was walking through town. Dave found a pokemon costume shop and was interested to see what it was like. He enters the shop and takes a look around. He had found many costumes that look alot of pokemon and he couldn't choose one. Then he found a Mew costume and takes it down. Mew was one of Dave's favorite pokemon and he decided to buy the costume. He then pays for the costume and the shop owner put's it in the box and Dave left the costume shop and heads home. After heading back home and headed into his bedroom. Dave takes out the Mew costume and decided to put it on. He put his hands and feet into the Mew's paws. He then places the mew's head over his own head. He then zip up the costume and looks himself over. He begins to like the costume and examines it even more. Then all of a sudden. Dave begins to feel pain in his whole body. First his hands and feet that was inside the Mew's paws was now becoming his new paws. The zipper on the costume then disappear forever. His face then fuse's itself to the costume as his face becomes his new Mew face. He then felt the tail become real as Dave finds out he can move his new tail without using his hands. He then shrinks until he was the same size of a real Mew. Dave was now a real Mew and he begins to like it. He then fly's out the window to play with the other pokemon in the forest. After arriving at the forest. Dave begins to play with the other pokemon and he was having fun. He then comes face to face with a female Mew and the two fell in love at first sight. Dave and Mew then becomes mates. 3 months later. Mew gave birth to 3 baby Mew's and Dave enjoy his new life as a Mew. He had never thought of his human life again.
The End.