Latias TG TF themask14 request

by KyuubitheZoroark, May 16, 2011, 5:29:37 PMLiterature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

Blake was walking around in the woods,and he heard a rustling in the bushes nearby,he thought it was just a common pokemon but he had no clue what was about to come out.
"Come on,get out and show yourself"He said and he was surprised,because a Latios came out,looking a bit angry.
"Humans...always trying to capture us pokemon.We might not want to be captured did you ever think of that?"It said.
"I never thought of it"Blake said before he was lifted by Latios' Psychic."What the-"
"I'm going to make you pay for capturing our kind!!"He said before using psychic again.
Blake shrunk a bit,and his nails grew a bit longer along with his hair,he felt his manhood disappear,making him a her.Her chest grew into a pair of breasts,and her rear grew a bit bigger,her clothes didnt change though,when she was now a woman,it didn't stop there.Feathers appeared on her arms.
"What the-"She said.
"I'm not only changing your gender,I'm changing your species!!"Latios said.
She shouted in pain as her legs shrunk and two red wings appeared out of her back.Her eyes turned yellow,and her arms shrunk as well.Her shirt ripped off and her body was fully engulfed in feathers.Her neck grew and her face pointed into a snout.A red symbol appeared on her face and her arms turned red,except on the 3 fingertips on each arm.She was now a Latias.
"No....I don't want to be a Latias..."She said with tears in her eyes.
"Pokemon probably didn't want to get captured,yet we didn't get our way either"Latios said."Now come on,we have work to do."
"What do you mean?"Latias said.
"We are going to turn the humans into pokemon,show them what its like to not get their way"Latios said.
A couple hours later after Latios got Latias convinced,they went into a city,and found a child,about 5 years old.
"Our first target"Latios said."Think you can do it?"
Latias started to lift her arm but then put it back down.
"No...I won't turn a child into a pokemon"She said.
"Remember,if we don't deserve to have it our way,neither do humans"Latios said.
After hearing that,Latias was convinced again,but she was regretting what she was doing,and she used psychic on the child,and transformed it into a Lilipup.
"That....felt good to show it how we feel....I guess you were right...Humans don't deserve to have their ways"She said with an evil look in her eye."Lets transform more into our kind."
"You have seen the light"Latios said."Lets go."
Hours later they have transformed many humans into pokemon.They had one more stop for the night.They went near a 2-story house where a friend of Latias' lived.
"Wait a minute...my friend lives here..."She said,a little worried.
"So?"Said Latios.
"I don't know about this"She said.
"I thought you were going to teach the humans a lesson,including your friends"Said Latios.
Latias shook her head,and the evil look returned into her eye.
"Your right,sorry for my foolishness"She said and she teleported into the house."Where are you human?"
Her friend was asleep in his room,she went in there,but woke him up.
"What in the world?!!"He said,then looked at Latias,and he could somehow recognize her."Blake?Is that you?"
"Not anymore.Neither will you be Jay."She said,then she used psychic on him and lifted him up.
"What are you doing?!!"He said.
"Freeing you"She said and she used psychic on him and turned him into a Cobalion.
"Why did you do this?"He said.
"Humans never let pokemon get there ways.I learned that earlier today"She said.
"Whoever told you that lied.Humans sometimes let pokemon go and they sometimes don't catch pokemon,because they dont want to"He said.
Latias kissed him after he finished that sentence.
"That was to shut you up.You were the last one I'm transforming.Latios will transform more without me."She said."In the meantime now that I'm a girl,maybe I can be with you now."
It took a while for him to decide.
"Ok,then.You can stay."He said."I'm just gonna have to get used to this."
"Ok.It will give us time to get to know each other"Said Latias.
To be continued?