His Kingdom

The situation (Name) found herself in was... uncomfortable, to say the least. She was standing beside New Kid and watching helplessly as Butters got a lengthy fussing at from the Grand Wizard King. After a moment of studying him, (Name) could tell that the king was a control freak.

"I told you, and everyone else here, that girls aren't allowed! Why the hell would you even think this was okay?!"

"Well, I-I, she was just really nice, and, well..." Butters stammered on, trying to find the correct explanation for his actions.

(Name) felt terrible. She hadn't meant for anyone to get into trouble because of her just wanting to play with them. Suddenly, she got an idea, although she doubted if it would actually work out well. "Excuse me, Grand Wizard King?"

The heavyset wizard turned his attention to her, sneering slightly. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"It wasn't Butters's fault. I'm the one who pressured him into inviting me." Then, after looking downward a moment, (Name) put on her best Sad Puppy eyes and glanced up at the king through her eyelashes. "Please. Please, don't punish him for what I did..."

After her small speech, the (eye color)-eyed girl looked up completely to see the grand wizard's reaction. Only when their eyes met did she recognize his face. She had seen him many times at school, when she wasn't hiding behind Kyle or sitting alone. He was the boy that everyone called Cartman.

Then, (Name) noticed at Cartman was muttering angrily, glaring hard at the ground. I thought it wouldn't work... She inwardly sighed, looking back down ad biting her lip nervously.

However, when she heard someone begin to clap slowly, she looked back up. Cartman had a smirk on his face as his clapping stopped. "Very nice. I almost forgot that some girls have a different, much stranger power, than boys do." He thought the idea over for a minute, and then nodded. "Okay. You can join."

(Name) gasped happily, a small smile gracing her features. In the spirit of the game, she curtsied to the king and gave a humbled thanks.

"Now, what is your name?"

She gave him a confused glance. She was almost certain that they had spoken before, when Kyle had first introduced her to his friends at school. Despite that fact, she answered, "My name is (Name)."

"From this day on, you will be Wench (Name)." Grand Wizard Cartman said, using his staff to tap her shoulders as if she were being knighted. It didn't matter to (Name), not in the least. He was finally a part of the game, and she intended to make the most of it.

Afterward, once everyone was released to go about their own business, Butters ran up to the new Wench and have her a quick hug. "Gee, thanks for helping me, (Name)."

She smiled sweetly at him. "You're welcome, Butters. I couldn't just let him tell at you like that, especially when it was my fault in the first place."

New Kid casually strolled up to them and gave (Name) a thumbs-up. She giggled at the gesture before looking around at the kingdom she was now a part of. Unlike in her cousin's kingdom, she couldn't see where the king's throne was. She also saw a sandbox with a cat inside of it, which confused her.

"Ahem. Doubchebag, Butters." The two boys turned to address their king. "I want you to make sure that Wench (Name) gets home. She is a girl, after all. She could get hurt."

"Oh, but I just got here. You haven't even told me what I'll be doing here." (Name) attempted to protest.

Cartman held up his staff to silence her. "All you need to do is come back tomorrow with a costume. You'll get your assignment then."

Even if she was completely unsatisfied with his answer, (Name) nodded respectfully and curtsied once again. Then, she turned to her companions and smiled. "Come on. We should go now before it gets too late."

~•~

During dinner at the Brofliwski residence, (Name) sat in the living room with her small plate of food. She worked intently on her wench costume, making sure that she could move freely while still looking presentable.

Kyle walked over to her and noticed the pale colored garment she was sewing. "What's that for, (Name)?"

"Secrets." She responded quickly, smiling. "Smokes and mirrors." She giggled softly when she heard her cousin scoff in annoyance.

"Where did you go after...?"

"After I was kicked out? The park. Ike wanted to play with his friends."

"But, Ike came home before you did."

(Name) looked at him, setting her now finished project down. "I wanted to have some fresh air. Is that a crime?" She smiled at him, no malice in her voice.

Kyle could tell that his cousin was being very passive for a reason. However, he decided to let the matter slide. He wasn't going to get any of the answers he was looking for by trying to pry them out of her. "Fine. I was just wondering."

"Okay." (Name) turned her attention toward her plate, slowly beginning to eat as Kyle went to his room. She felt bad about lying to him, but she was going to prove she had strength.

Author's Note: The internet at my house has been acting strange, along with my browser acting up. So, I'll have to update on my phone, which takes a while. Thanks to everyone who has viewed my story and followed me. I hope to be able to update again soon.