The Rescue

Despite their current situation, the three kidnapped children were extremely tired and slept soundly on (Name)'s plush bed. Butters' leg was dangling off of the side and Kenny was curled up in the middle. (Name) was sprawled out near the head of the bed, halfway laying on the bedpost.

Outside, the elves prepared for the upcoming battle. They were running around in their kingdom, gathering arrows, polishing shields and armor, and distributing supplies to each other. Kyle oversaw everything and made sure that his men were well-equipped for war.

Stan followed behind him and asked, "Kyle, are you sure it's a good idea to do all of this? Just to see if Cartman actually likes your cousin?"

"She's in love with him, Stan." Kyle said, not taking his attention off of the others. "And, we all know that he is an awful person. But, I think that (Name) could influence him enough to make him change his ways. But, I need to see if he is willing to be influenced."

Stan frowned, but followed his king nonetheless. Kyle walked over to the tower and climbed up to the top. He grabbed some binoculars and looked through them toward the kingdom of Kupa Keep. He narrowed his eyes as he searched for any sign of whoever might've been in the house. 

"Do you see anything?" Stan asked.

Kyle shook his head. "I think they left already. They should be here soon." He lowered his binoculars and frowned in thought. "Get the strong men into the house and have them guard the bedroom."

"Sure thing."

As Stan left, Kyle looked back toward his rival's house. After running into Theodore's henchmen, he found out that (Name) had slept over at Cartman's house last night. While he was certain that Cartman didn't do anything inappropriate with her, Kyle still didn't like the thought of his cousin in such a vulnerable position. 

He grimaced before shaking his head. She's safe now; stop freaking out! He told himself. The young King crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. He knew that his cousin probably hated him all over again because of what he was doing. But, he only wanted her to be safe and protected. He would go to these measures if it was Ike who had fallen in love with someone.

Kyle's eyes widened in worry. "Oh, God, what am I gonna do when he starts dating?"

Inside of (Name)'s room, she and her friends had woken up and started coming up with a plan to escape. Butters grabbed all of the sheets and long clothes that (Name) had in her closet and passed them to Kenny. After he stretched them out and flattened them, Kenny passed the clothes to (Name).

The young Lady tied the ends together and made sure that they would hold together. Once she had tied abut 7 or 8 articles of clothing and sheets together, she stood up and handed one end to Butters. "Here. Go to the other side of the room and see how far this goes."

The blonde quickly ran to the other side of the room and held onto the makeshift rope. Kenny grabbed the rope around the middle and moved to one corner of the room. (Name) held her end and moved toward the window. 

"Is it long enough?" Kenny asked.

(Name) nodded. "It'll be fine." She looked out the window and smiled. "Let's get going."

Meanwhile, Craig stood in position in the bushes in front of Kyle's house. He watched a group of strong looking guys go inside. Before the last one could close the door behind him, Craig swiftly threw a stone to block the door.

He went back down into the bushes and sent a message to Cartman, letting him know that the door was open. The thief didn't have to wait long for Tweek and Token to run up to the front door and yank it open.