Their Time

All of the children gathered around their leader. One of the mages pulled a rolled up piece of paper out of his belt and gave it to Cartman. He rolled it out and laid it down on the small coffee table everyone was surrounding. "This is a map of the neighborhood, including the Elf Kingdom illustrated here," he pointed to the drawing of Kyle's house and the little flag drawn into his backyard. "This is where the battle will take place. Now, I need two teams of 4 to sweep these streets free of any elves."

Craig, who had been appointed to organizing the teams, took his phone out and messaged the 2 highest level warriors to gather their teams after the meeting.

"Once the sweepers are done, we need mages to help us get into the house and warriors to get through the fence. Craig, get a team of mages and a team of warriors together."

"Got it."

Cartman nodded in approval, looking over the map once again. "We'll need a few specialized teams to go into the kingdom and hold Kyle and Stan hostage. Then, I'll come in and 'negotiate' with him."

"Negotiate? What for?" Scott asked. A multitude of others backed him up, equally confused.

The King simply stated, "Personal matters. As well as discussing the possibility of a treaty of peace; as long as he is willing to listen to my demands. We have something that he wants, and he'll agree to anything to get it."

(Name), who was sitting down next to Butters, gently poked his side to get his attention. "Does he mean the Stick?"

"Probably," he answered, just as unsure as she was on the subject.

Soon enough, the meeting was over and everyone went on to preparing for the battle ahead of them. Lady (Name) was left to herself for a moment before Craig approached her. "Hey. Good job with getting Cartman to hold your hand in front of everyone."

"Craig!" (Name) blushed, covering her face with her hands. "He was just escorting me to the meeting!"

"Sure. That's why he was blushing, and you're blushing now. Can you guys just kiss each other already?"

"I can't just kiss him! What if he doesn't like me that way?" (Name) said.

Craig snickered for a brief moment. "But, seriously, kiss him."

The Lady crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, flustered. "No. Even if he did like me that way, he's supposed to kiss me first."

"Okay. I'll tell him you want him to kiss you." Craig informed her before turning to find the King.

"Damn it, Craig!" (Name) grabbed his arm and stopped him. "You can't force these things. Sometimes, it just takes a while."

Craig rolled his eyes at her statement. "Well, you guys are taking too long. It's obvious that you both want to be together. One of you is gonna break soon. But, I'll tell you right now, I'm not taking care of that baby."

He smirked as (Name) smacked him repeatedly on the arm. "Craig!"

Princess Kenny came into the living room and spotted them. "(Craig, leave (Name) alone. She's not gonna get pregnant.)" she turned to the distressed Lady and pointed outside. "(King Cartman wants you to go to the tent again.)"

"Okay."

As she left, (Name) heard Craig say, "Don't get pregnant. We have a battle to win tomorrow."

She blushed intensely as she made her way outside and toward the tent. She stuck her hand into the tent and gasped when she felt Cartman take hold of it.

He gently pulled her into the tent and reminded her, "I already told you that you don't have to do that."

"But, then, you wouldn't get to hold my hand, like right now." Lady (Name) smiled as Cartman blushed and looked down at their intertwined hands. However, instead of dropping her hand, he just looked over to the side. (Name) stepped closer to him and leaned her head close to him. "Why did you want me to come in here, Eric?"