Their Warning

"Okay. We need chips, Band-Aids, water bottles, Cheesy Poofs, and burritos." Butters listed off all of the items that they needed.

(Name) nodded. "Okay. I'll get the stuff. You wait here for me." She ran off with the small basket to gather the stuff. She went to grab a bag of Cheesy Poofs, the very last bag, but someone else snatched it up before she could get it. "Hey! Those were mine."

The brown haired boy threw the bag of poofy chips in the air, catching it in the same hand he had thrown it in. "Yeah. 'Were.'"

The girl grumbled angrily before pulling out her sword. "Don't think I won't fight you for those chips, kid."

The brunette smirked in amusement before taking a step back, putting his hands up in surrender. "Oh-ho-kay... The beautiful Maiden has some spark in her."

Just then, (Name) realized her mistake. This kid might've been working for the Elves. She lowered the sword a bit, but still held it defensively in front of her body. "What do you want?"

"It's more what my leader wants." The Elf said, brushing his hair away from his ears to reveal that they were pointed. (Name) gasped softly as he continued his speech. "There are elves stationed throughout this store, so don't try to run. We have a proposition for you, little Maiden."

"As if," (Name) said quickly, slamming her sword against the side of the Elf's head. Luckily, it was only wood, so it didn't hurt him too terribly. 

"You're gonna regret that." The boy snarled before whistling loudly. 

Suddenly, (Name) was surrounded by elves. They all had their weapons brandished, ready to strike if nessecary. She glared at them as she readied her own weapon.

"Hey!" The store clerk shouted, "No fighting inside of the store! If you kids wanna play that dumb ass game, play it outside!"

"Yes, sir!"

While the elf was distracted with the store clerk, (Name) ran toward the exit in the back of the store. She heard some of the kids following after her and she quickly hid within the stocked produce in the back room.

"Come out, little Maiden..." One of the elves cooed. He held his bow tightly in his hand as he glanced around. His friends flanked out behind him, in case their target tried to run out behind the leader. "This will all be over soon. Just surrender and no one will get hurt."

(Name) covered her mouth to keep quiet. She was completely trapped. She couldn't very well get Butters to help her because he was most likely still outside of the store. Had he seen the elves come inside? Did they do something to him?

"Ohhhhh.... The pain!"

Meanwhile, a damaged warrior stumbled into the kingdom. Behind him was his two teammates, stumbling and coughing harshly. Everyone rushed out to help the humans entering the camp, including New Kid and Princess Kenny. New Kid helped the first warrior slowly limp over to the Nurse's Station while Kenny and Scott helped the other two follow after them.

The silent Fighter slowly assisted the warrior sit down on the bench.

The Grand Wizard stomped into the area and yelled, "What happened?"

"My King... T-they just ambushed us," the injured warrior said. He tried to reach into his pocket for something, but New Kid stopped him. He took out the large piece of paper in the warrior's pocket and handed it over to the King.

"After the attack, the elves gave us a letter. They demanded that we give it to you, and that they'd know if we didn't. Their leader said to prepare for a war if you didn't comply to the wishes in the letter."

The Wizard King read over the letter, glancing up at those present every now and again. He crumbled up the letter and shoved it into his pocket. "Scott, send a messenger raven to the Elf King. Tell him that if he wanted to die by my hands, he could've just asked. Instead, he decided to make me angry, so the battle will be unrelenting."

One of the injured warriors asked, "Is there no way to resolve this without a large battle, my King?"

"I'm afraid not. We can only..." Just then, Eric glanced around at in the nurse's station. "Where is (Name)? Why isn't she back yet?!"

New Kid gave the Wizard King a questioning look. Then, he looked around and noticed that Butters was also missing. His eyes widened in surprise before he pieced together that they must've left together somewhere. New Kid glared at the ground before turning and heading toward the screen door of Cartman's house.

"Douchebag, where the hell are you going?!" Eric shouted.

"To find Butters!" He shouted back before slamming the screen door close. Everyone in the kingdom was completely shocked. New Kid had actually spoken real words.

After a moment, Eric looked down at the note from the Elf Kingdom. He glared at the words on the page and crumpled the paper up.

Give up the Maiden and your kingdom will remain unharmed. If you refuse to comply, we will be forced to raid you kingdom for her.

Eric snapped his fingers and said, "The rest of you, get ready for a fight. I'm going to need a 4-man team to find (Name) and get her back here safely. Keep in touch with me and collect Douchebag and Butters if you happen to see them."

All of the Humans of Kupa Keep took their phones out and began calling and texting their parents, asking to stay over at Cartman's house. Eric went inside of his house and grabbed a foam fence that he and his mother used to keep Mr. Kitty in specific areas. He put it around his throne tent and then put another chair inside of the tent, across from his throne.

"Eric, sweetie," Liane Cartman shouted to her son from inside of the house, "are your little friends going to spend the night?"

"Yeah, mom! We've gotta fight the Jew Elves soon and we need to strategize!"

"Okay, hon."

Cartman went over to Princess Kenny and grabbed the princess's shoulder. "We're going to need another dress for (Name)."