Their Dilema

"Ugh..." (Name) felt like complete and utter crap the next morning. She had went straight up to Cartman's bathroom, after asking his mother's permission, changed, and went back home.

After explaining the situation to her aunt and uncle, the young girl was sent to her room and put on bed rest.

(Name)'s mind began to wander to how she had acted toward the Grand Wizard the other day. Sure, he had been completely rude and unrefined toward her humble, but not so humbly stated request, but she had added fuel to the fire by responding the way she had.

'Should... Should I apologize? O-only after he apologizes, of course...' (Name) asked herself. She knew that she wasn't at fault in the situation, so she didn't need to apologize first. That was what (Name) was taught as a little girl.

Just then, someone knocked on the girl's bedroom door. She quickly fixed her hair and sat up in the bed. "Come in." She said. When she worked at it, she could trick anyone into thinking that she wasn't sick at all.

"(Name), sweetie, you have some visitors." Shelia said, coming into the room. Behind her stood Nee Kid and Butters. Sheila walked over to her niece and felt her forehead for any signs of a fever or high temperature. "Hmm... Well, dear, you sound much better. Maybe another day inside will do you some good. Hurry up and tell (Name) what you came here for, boys."

After Sheila left, Butters pulled out his phone and dialed a number. (Name) titled her head in confusion before she was given the phone. "Hello..?"

"Where the hell are you?"

(Name) quietly sucked in a breath. Cartman seemed to be waiting patiently for her answer... Or, he was about to yell at her for not answering right away. The young girl coughed a few times before stating, in her sick voice, "I can't come to the kingdom today... I caught a cold."

"So?"

"'So?' So, I have a cold. If I go outside, it'll get worse!" She shouted, resulting in her coughing a few times.

"Get over here, now, or you're banished." That was all he said before hanging up. (Name) growl-screamed in annoyance before thrusting the phone back at Butters.

The blonde hurriedly took his phone back and twiddled his thumbs. "S-so, what did the Grand Wizard tell you?"

"Wait for me outside, you guys. I'll be there soon."

New Kid raised his eyebrow questionably at her. (Name) just smiled and shook her head. "I'll be fine."

Once the two were out, (Name) threw the covers off of herself and went to her closet. She changed into a pair of black tights and her (Favorite Color) Wench outfit. Kyle was out with some friends, so she didn't have to worry about him seeing her.

(Name) quickly left her room and went downstairs. She looked over at the living room couch to see her aunt and uncle watching T.V. together. The sight made her smile, as she always did whenever she saw a couple together enjoying each other's company.

She figured that they were too wrapped up in the program they were watching to notice if she left. (Name) quietly took her jacket out of the closet and made it out of the house without making a single noise.

Butters and New Kid were standing on the walkway, waiting for the young Wench to put her jacket on and approach them. "Let's go." She said quickly, already walking toward Cartman's house.

"G-gee, (Name), are you sure you should be outside with your cold?" The Paladin asked.

(Name) turned her head toward him and smiled. "I'll be okay, Butters. Really."