Her Place

Feelings... 

(Name) felt quite conflicted about the multitude of jobs she'd been given over the past few days. She had to sew up the training dummies once she arrived, then sell the snacks and even watch after the 'horses' whenever Scott Malkinson was busy. Even if the young girl didn't want to complain, for fear of being kicked out of the game, she didn't like how overworked she was.

(Name) decided to go to the Grand Wizard King and... politely request for him to ease up on the multiple tasks. She patted the dirt off of her clothes and made her way to the tent where the king's throne was. However, she froze and looked around before reaching for the tent. She didn't want someone jumping out and scaring her like last time. 

(Name) waved her hand around inside the tent as a way of knocking. "Hello?! Anybody here?"

"What?"

"Grand Wizard King, could you, maybe... If it's not too much trouble... If possible..." For whatever reason, (Name) froze up. She put her head down and rubbed her arm nervously. 

Cartman raised an eyebrow at her behavior. "What is it?"

She heard the annoyed edge in his voice, which triggered an annoyed attitude of her own. (Name)'s eyes snapped up to his quickly as she quickly asked, "Could you back it off with the jobs?! I'm a Wench, not a Slave!"

The atmosphere immediately thickened as the two stared each other down. Both humans were annoyed with the other and neither was backing down anytime soon. Cartman stood up from his throne and stomped over to (Name). 

"Now, listen. You are a Wench. A Wench is supposed to stay in her place and do as she is told. If I tell you to do a job, you do it. If I wanted you to do everyone's jobs, you would do it. If not, you can just leave."

(Name) pouted angrily, her teeth clenched tightly. Then, she did what she always did when someone pissed her off. 

She stuck her tongue out at Cartman and blew a raspberry at him. 

"What kind of king doesn't listen to his people? Jerk." She said in a huff before turning on her heels and leaving the tent. 

The young girl growled under her breath and stomped in place. Her (Eye Color) eyes scanned the grounds for her friends, New Kid and Butters. She spotted New Kid talking with the black-haired boy that barely talked to her and quickly made her way over to him.

"New Kid." He looked at her, motioning for her to continue. "Are you going out on a mission anytime soon?" He nodded.

(Name) smiled with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Can I come with?"

~

A few soldiers made their way to the training grounds, wanting to practice new moves and hone their skills. However, when they got there, none of the training dummies were ready. Most of them were on the ground, holes and rips littered across them. The only dummy that was prepared had a sticky note on it. 

"What the hell is this?" One soldier complained. His companion went up to the dummy and took down the note to read it. 

The other soldier walked up to him and asked, "What's it about?"

"We'd better take this to the Grand Wizard."

Elsewhere, a line had formed at the Provisions stand. Many children were whining and getting impatient, as they had been standing there for at least 7 minutes. The boy at the front of the line looked over into the stand and found a note. He snatched it up, read over it quickly, and groaned angrily. 

"The King's gonna hear about this!" He vowed, running off to the King's tent.

Cartman was sulking on his throne, contemplating the conversation he'd had earlier with the Wench (Name). The fire in her eyes and the attitude in her voice... Something about it just pissed him off. But, another part... made him feel alive.

His thoughts were interrupted when a soldier, mage, and Princess Kenny, carrying Mr. Kitty, came into the tent. He looked at the three of them and waved his hand at them. "Well, what do you want?"

"Sir, you have to do something about that Wench!" The mage shouted angrily. "She's slacking on her duties at the Provisions stand."

"None of the dummies are fixed, either." The soldier added.

Princess Kenny held up Mr. Kitty and mumbled that the cat had escaped the play-pin and almost got hurt by a passing Kupa Keep member. 

"What? Where is that Wench?" Cartman demanded to know. At that moment, the soldier and mage handed their King the notes that were found. The Grand Wizard looked them over a few times, rage boiling inside of him as he processed what had happened.

The notes read, "Wench out. Come back later."

"'Out?' 'OUT?!'" He stormed out of the tent, with the solder and mage trailing behind him, and looked around Kupa Keep for (Name). Out of the corner of Cartman's eye, he saw Craig leaning against a post and munching on some chips... Chips from the Provisions stand. "Craig!"

The level 12 thief(?) turned his head toward the King and nodded. "Cartman."

"Did you pay for those?"

"Yes."

"Did you give the money to Wench (Name)?"

Craig nodded, eating a few more chips. Cartman began to get angered by the short answers he was receiving. "Where did she go?"

"She told me not to tell you."

Cartman was caught off-guard by Craig's response. He, then, began to chuckle darkly. "Oh, she did? Well, then, as the Grand Wizard King, I demand that you tell me where Wench (Name) has gone."

Craig stared at him for a moment. Then, with the same blank expression and tone of voice, said, "Can't."

"Why not?!" Cartman shouted.

"(Name) asked me not to tell you. It would go against my Code of Honor."

"What 'Code of Honor?!' You're a fucking thief!"

"Still. A lady has requested something of me, and I am obligated to honor her request." With that, Craig left, munching on his chips all the while. 

Cartman's blood was boiling. He was no closer to finding out where (Name) had gone. He didn't like not knowing where the members of his kingdom were. Then, a thought came to mind. He hadn't seen Douchebag in a while. 

"Soldier!" He snapped his fingers at the soldier that had brought him the note. "Where is Douchebag the Fighter?"

"Last time I saw him, he was heading out with some other member."

"... Who?"

"I'm... not sure, actually."

That was enough for Cartman to put 2 and 2 together. His Wench had snuck out, disguised as a normal Kupa Keep member. 'How clever...'

Author's Note: I don't remember, was Craig a Thief? I remember that he was level 12, but he was a Thief, right? I-I'm not remembering wrong?

Also, sorry that this chapter is so late. Something was going on with my laptop. Whenever I would open Wattpad, there would be ads and the page would redirect, but the problem has been fixed for the moment and I was finally able to update. 

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this chapter was worth the wait, I had a lot of fun writing the dialogue between Craig and Cartman. 

Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas that you'd like for me to incorporate into the story. You are the main character, after all. You should have some say in what happens. 

Again, thank you, readers, followers, and by-passers random.