His Feelings

The day at Kupa Keep had been completely uneventful. It did nothing to help (Name)'s mood. She was still upset from her fight with Kyle earlier, and she was hoping to have something to do to ease her stress. However, no one was injured and she didn't want to bother Eric.

Eric...

Thinking about him somehow lifted her mood. (Name) sighed softly and played with a few boxes of Band-Aids. While she was playing with them, her elbow knocked over a bottle of peroxide. "Oh, shoot," she muttered, leaning over to pick it up.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could have sworn that she had seen a pair of dark eyes watching her. (Name) quickly turned toward the bushes in Cartman's yard, hoping to catch the person she saw. However, all she saw was the green leaves of the bushes.

She pouted in confusion. Against her better judgement, she stood up and slowly approached the bush. (Name) slowly reached her hand out toward the bush until she was just about to touch it.

"Howdy, (Name)!"

"AH!" (Name) squeaked in fear as she jumped back from the bush. She turned around and saw Butters standing in front of the bench in her work space, with a surprised and concerned Butters.

"Ah, gee, (Name), I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized.

(Name) waved her hands dismissively. "Oh, it's fine, Butters. What's the matter? Did you need some Band-Aids or something?"

"Uh, w-well, no, uh..." The Paladin stammered, kicking up some dirt with his foot nervously. His bright blue eyes were downcast shyly, making him appear quite cute to the Maiden he was speaking to. She smiled sweetly at him and waited for him to continue.

"Would you want to hang out with me while I wait for New Kid to come back? He brought along Princess Kenny for a mission, so I have to wait here for him." Butters explained, giving (Name) a hopeful look.

Her smiled widen as she nodded. "Sure, Butters. What do you want to do?"

"Well, I was hoping that we could go and get some supplies for the kingdom together."

"Okay." (Name) put her medical supplies away and took off her apron. "I needed some more Band-Aids, anyway."

The two children held hands as they walked out of the campsite and out into the world. Of course, the Maiden put on her hood before leaving. Butters had grabbed an extra sword that was lying around in case they ran into trouble.

"I don't understand why you have the sword, (Name)." Butters said as they walked down the street toward the general store. "Shouldn't I be holding it so that I can protect you?"

"That's fine, Butters. I can protect us both." She smiled at him. As they approached the door of the establishment, Butters rushed forward and held the door open for his female companion to enter through. "Thank you, kid Paladin." She giggled.

"You're welcome, sweet Maiden." He joked back, both of them beginning to laugh.

Meanwhile, back at Kupa Keep, Cartman was fuming. A few days earlier, he had cut a little hole in his tent so that he could watch over (Name) and make sure that no one bothered her without a good reason. So, he had a front-row seat to watch her more than willingly leave her post to hang out with Butters.

'That gay asshole...' He thought angrily.

A rough hand tapped Cartman's shoulder, startling him. He turned around from the peephole and glared at Craig. "What do you want?!"

"Did you see Butters and (Name)?" He asked in his normal monotone voice. However, there was a certain glint in his eyes that hinted at the reason behind his words was more than just chit-chat.

Eric, not noticing the Thief's motives, simply crossed his arms. "Yeah, what of it?"

"They sure do make a cute couple, don't they?"

"No. They don't. Butters is too much of a wimp for her."

Craig hid a smirk before responding. "Y'know, you're right... I think that I should ask her out. She does seem to like me."

Cartman glared at him before turning his head to the side. "Go ahead. Ask her. She's gonna say 'no.'"

The raven-haired Thief hummed in fake thought, knowing that his words were getting to the Wizard King. Craig shook his head and said, "No... I think she'll say 'yes.' I mean, it's not like anyone else is trying to get with her." He paused a moment, glancing over at Eric. "Oh, the poor girl is probably consumed with self-criticisms, asking herself why she isn't pretty, why no one wants to be her boyfriend. It seems that I must take it upon myself to make her feel like the most beautiful girl on the planet."

A quiet growl was emitted from Cartman as he stood up and frowned at Craig. "Craig, I forbid you to ask (Name) out. If you do, I will banish you both from space and time!"

"Oh, I see..." Craig smirked widely, making Cartman feel uneasy. It wasn't normal for Craig to smirk or have any facial expression besides something commonly referred to as 'Resting Bitch Face.' "You like her, don't you?"

"I just threatened to banish her from space and time, Craig," Cartman said, crossing his arms. He added sarcastically, "Yeah. I'm completely in love with her."

"I know that. You wouldn't have threatened to banish her if I asked her out if you didn't love her. If she agreed to be my girlfriend, that would crush you to the point that you wouldn't care if she died out in the banished world." Craig crossed his arms and looked at Cartman. "So, are you gonna tell her or not? If you don't, I will."

"You're not gonna tell her anything, Craig! It's not any of your business!"

"Well, then, tell her that you love her."

Eric chuckled angrily. "Why is everyone so absorbed with whether or not me and (Name) get together?!" He asked to no one, smacking his hands against his forehead. He groaned and grumbled, completely disheveled. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he wasn't even sure how he felt about her.

They argued a lot, but they also had pleasant conversations. Cartman wanted her around, but he didn't want to have to change his behavior or mannerisms to make her comfortable. He pouted as he slumped down into his throne, holding his face with one hand.

Craig's expression changed back to 'Resting Bitch' as he took a small step toward the throne. "Take it easy, Cartman. Just say 'I love you' and kiss her."

"I can't kiss her!" Cartman shrieked.

"Why?"

"That's not normal!"

"Neither are you."

"Ai!"

Author's Note:
I apologize for the lateness of this chapter. I enjoy every encounter that I write with Cartman and Craig. I feel like they could be in a reality TV show that I would watch and regularly fund 😄. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I'm running out of chapter title ideas, by the by. As you all know, I follow the formula of having either 'His, Her, or Their' in front of a single word to describe the chapter content. But, as this story comes toward the end, I am running out of words to but behind His, Her, or Their. The normal formula is gonna break soon, but that's for special chapters.

P.S., once this story is done, I plan to make a book of Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios with Boondocks characters. I'm planning on doing Huey, Riley, Jasmine, and Cindy. I might do Ming or Hiro, or Caesar if I can get more information on their personalities. But, I already have ideas for my original four.

Anyway, I've held you up long enough. Have a good rest of your day/night and Happy Christmas! 🎄🎅🎁🎉

Shoutout to my fellow people with 'Resting Bitch Face!'