Sidney

Sidney was laying on the bed in the small room. It was a nice, for a bed in a prison. She was bouncing and catching a tennis ball over and over again. She would occasionally glance at her hand or the ball to give the impression that she had to see the ball to know where it was for the sake of whoever was watching her daily. The bed was the only furniture in the room and the ball the only piece of equipment. There were video cameras, but what else do you expect when you're in jail. Still the area was nice compared to how others were. Why she was in such nice conditions was beyond her. Considering what she had done, she should be somewhere much worse. She smirked at the thought of what she had done. She had almost achieved the impossible. Her job didn't bring her joy but almost achieving the impossible, that made her happy. 'Almost achieving the impossible has its perks, but why did I let myself get caught. I hate jail.' she thought to herself. 'At least Sammy got away.' Sidney stopped bouncing the ball, closed her eyes and let her mind take her back to the moment it began.

Two Weeks Ago

Sidney and her sister Sammy were sitting in the far back corner of the Smoking Pipe bar on Kessel. Sidney's back was to the wall so that the door was in plain sight. Sammy was sitting facing her so they seemed like normal customers, but they were anything but that. The light was dark in the back, like they preferred it to be. Sammy was wearing all black, her dark brown hair was down strait, on her head she wore a dark brown cowboy hat. The shade from the hat and the poor lighting in the back made her brown eyes look black and deadly. Sitting down she was much shorter than her 5'10" frame. Sidney was dresses similarly to her sister. She also wore all black, but her dark brown hair was all pulled up in her black cowboy hat. The hat was tilted so that it covered her one brown, one hazel eyes. The hat was specially made so that she could see everything but no one could see her eyes. She was normally 5'8" but wore special shoes to make her as tall as her sister. They had come up with the idea of the hats and looking the same height when they became the Backstreet Girls bounty hunters three years ago. The only way you could tell who was who, was by the color of the hats and the fact the Sidney spoke only when she felt the need too. Two days ago they had gotten a message saying that a very important person had an extremely difficult job for them and would pay exceptionally well. It said to meet at the Smoking Pipe on Kessel at 2300 hours on the dot. They had arrived at 2200 hours and checked out the area before heading into the bar and ordering cider. It was now 2305 and still no new customers had arrived.

"Why is no one here yet" Sammy whispered " If this turns out to be a bust and we wasted all this time to come out here I'm going to shoot the person closest to me."

"You know better than to shoot people in a bar" Sidney whispered back as she scanned the room for the ten thousandth time, "the last time you shot someone in a bar we had to shoot someone else too."

"At least it wasn't like the time you shot someone in a bar." Sammy shot back, " we ended up running from the freakin Jedi."

"Shut up" Sidney whispered as she discreetly pointed to a 6 foot tall man caring a tankard of ale walking towards their corner. They each loosened their blasters from their holsters.

"Good Evening ladies, mind if I join you?" The man asked. Now that he was closer Sidney could see that he had black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. She questioned why he might be here but Sammy started talking, distracted her from thinking about it.

"No you can't join us and even if you could there are not enough chairs for the three of us." That line was unlike Sammy, normally she would flirt it up with the guy. ' Man we really need this job' Sidney though.

"That's an easy enough problem to fix" the man said as he pulled up a chair from another table and put it in between them. 

"Jango... " she sighed, "What in the world are you doing here of all places?" She asked

The man, Jango Fett, gave her a brief smile. "I assume the same thing as you guys, getting a job. I must say it took me a while to recognize you two, you've both grown up a lot since I last saw you."

"There was a reason that it was support to be the last time you saw us" Sammy spat at him.

"You're just as childish as ever Sammy. And Sidney you still say as few words as needed. You both need to let go of your emotions and grow up." Jango replied.

"You're the one who needs to let go of your emotions." Sammy spat again.

"So you really are still bitter after our last encounter. As I said you should learn to let go of your emotions, after all, I was just doing a job." Fett countered back. Sammy was about to reply when Sidney, who had been glaring at Fett the entire time without him or Sammy knowing said,

"Both if you knock it off, Sammy it was just a job, Fett if I ever see you again I will shot you faster than you can say blaster. So I suggest you get out of here, now."

"I'm afraid I will have to ask you to refrain from shooting anyone other than your target for the next little while." As strange man wearing a cloak with his hood up said as he got the bar tender to bring over another chair for him.

"Your late" Sidney replied without looking up, as the man sat down.

"Yes and it isn't your choice as to when I arrive because as I recall it is me doing the paying not the other way around." The man stated, "Now concerning your job, it is an extremely difficult task and as you three are the best at what you do, you will have to work together to get this job done. Which is why there will be no shooting of Mr. Fett until the job is done. You will all receive 30,000 credits before the job and after the job is done you will each get 2 million credits."

Jango whistled. "That's a lot if credits. So what is it exactly that you want us to do?"

The man gave a small ghost of a smile and whispered, "I want you to kill Master Yoda."