Sidney

She had decided to go to Mandalore by herself. 'It was for the best' she insisted to Jango when he had argued that they should go together. 'Someone needs to met up with Sammy when the three days are up. The trip to Mandalore will take to long. I'll leave in the Morning.' Jango had seemed reluctant but willing to go along with the idea. But here she was waking up on the bed of Jango's ship that she did not take off in.  

"JANGO FETT WHAT IN DOMI'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Sidney yelled as she made her way to the cockpit. 

"Taking my pregnant girlfriend to get a highly classified scan from a friend on my home world."

"Jango we agree that you needed to met up with Sammy."

"I already sent her a holo-recording saying that we think someone is on our tail, and that we'll contact her when we've lost them. I also included a warning to stay low and maybe get off the planet." 

"I didn't realize that you wanted to be a father so badly." Sidney snarked at him as she sat down in the co-pilot's seat. 

Jango didn't respond for a bit. "We've been flying since you fell asleep. We should get to Mandalore soon." He was silent again for a while. "Sidney, your friend, how do you know that she'll be able to help you." 

Sidney smirked. "Because I was there with her when she managed to keep an entire pregnancy secret from the galaxy."