Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was still sitting at the prison console trying to find the scans taken on Sidney Backstreet when he got a call from his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn. Master Windu was still pacing the floor behind him, it was amazing that he had not torn open the bullet wound.

 Or maybe he had, and just did not care. 

"Yes Master." Obi-Wan answered, pressing the button on his comm, and then went back to searching through the console. 

"Obi-Wan" Jinn's voice came through quite, like he did not want to be overheard. "When you find those scans on Sidney do not show them to anyone, no even Master Windu. Upload then to your holo-recorder and then hide them."

"But Master those scans, are neces...." Obi-Wan started

"Obi-Wan I need you to trust me and do as I say. I'll explain everything later."

"Yes Master" Obi-Wan huffed, obviously annoyed that once again his master was making him disregard all policy. 

"I'm sending you an address" Qui-Gon said, ignoring his padawan's blatant disgust at his orders, "Meet me there when you are done." 

Obi-Wan barely managed to get in his "Yes master." before Qui-Gon clicked off his comm. 

Turning, he saw that Master Windu had not stopped his pacing. Obi-Wan sighed under his breath,

 "I hope my master knows what he is getting us into." He shook his head and returned to his search for the files he would have to make disappear.