Mace Windu

Mace paced back in forth, unconcerned about his wounded leg or tearing a hole through the floor. Obi-Wan was working on the console in front of them. 

"Master, I've managed to find the security footage"

Mace ran over to stand by Obi-Wan. The security feed was blurry, all of the cameras feeds had been cut, but one had managed to get a little bit of footage. Mace couldn't see much, it showed blaster fire, the guards being startled, and a blaster bolt hitting the camera when the guards were down. Whoever had done this, it wasn't their first time breaking someone out of this jail. 

"None of the other cameras got anything?"

"No master, and there were no surviving guards to give a witness report."

"What about other guards in the building? They didn't hear anything?"

"Sidney was being held in the isolation side waiting for interrogation. The next closest guards were five halls down master." Kenobi gulped, and started typing on the console again. "The test results we ran on her to try and get a real identity should be in here somewhere........" 

Mace stopped listening a Kenobi droned on about finding who Sidney truly was. As far as the Jedi knew she had been a bounty hunter for about 3 years. She had become one of the most lethal bounty hunters within the last year. Any attempt to find her real identity came up empty handed. By all accounts Sidney did not exist.