~Chapter 4~

"So in summary, I grew up on the surface... Nothing special about. I had both a mom and dad, two younger sibling brother and sister. The two were twins. Inseparable. I was always smarter than the kids in my grade. Skipped two grades. Bit of bullying but nothing I couldn't handle. Up until Frisk released the monsters, I thought the monsters were myths. I heard about the advancements in science down here, thought it was better than what they got on the surface, and came down here. I was lucky Alphys picked me. I got in with Alphys and the gang and that's my life. I visit my family on occasion but I found a place in Waterfalls to settle." You said.

Frisk seemed happy with your tale. "Wow (Y/N), you had it made. Smart, beautiful, good friends, amazing job. It sucks you got pulled into this mess." Frisk mused.

"It is quite unfortunate. I give you my word, we'll help you get back to your universe as quick as possible." G Paps reassured.

"That's if Undyne doesn't kill me first." You joked.

"If I can pull off what your Papyrus did, she won't have the heart to."

You smiled. As you looked at him, an image of your Papyrus flashed over him. It left you feeling disoriented. G Paps seemed to notice.

"(Y/N), may I ask about your Papyrus? It's been so long since I've seen that part of me."

You laughed quietly. "Well, back home Papyrus is so.. so ecstatic. He's like an overgrown child... But in a good way. He's always so helpful and nice. His cooking sucks but he's so enthusiastic about everything. The first time I met him, he thought I was trying to date him because I had an extra layer of clothing. It's hard not to smile around him. He's kinda like a brother to me, to everyone.
That's sorta the reason I can't bring myself to call you Papyrus. It's not that I don't like you... but you're just too different. Where Papyrus is loud and always bouncing with energy, you're so calm and collected constantly. But you're still such a gentle man too. You're great company but in a different way. Much better than this universe's Sans."

Papyrus sighed. "Sans doesn't always act like that. I promise. You both just started on the wrong foot."

"Heh, with me first impression means a hella lot more than what happens next. Being almost killed after first glance doesn't exactly mean a promising relationship."

You rested the back of your head on the couch. "I don't see how a short, well humored, forever smiling and likable skeleton can combine with a likable, smart, and sensible skeleton to create a tall, selfish, ignorant, cheeky bastard of asshole! It's like he thinks he's some higher power because he got more attractive!"

Frisk giggled quietly and G Paps snickered. "What?" You asked innocently.

"You didn't hear your own words did you?" Frisk said.

"What'd I say? Cause all I said was he's a self absorbed bastard."

"You also said he was attractive." G Paps said.

A deep blush painted your cheeks as you shook your head. "T-That's not what I meant!" You stuttered. "I was merely stating facts."

"Sorry (Y/N). But no matter what the situation is, whether or not someone is attractive is an opinion."

"Shut up Paps!" You yelled, covering your face.

Frisk laughed and you felt pressure against the back of the couch. The scent of leather and smoke returned.

"Aw, do ya like me sweetheart?"

"What did I say about using the proper address you smoking bag of dog shit?!" You snapped.