~Chapter 17~

How am I at 1.75k reads?! And 175 votes?! IT'S BEEN LESS THAN A MONTH! I can't believe how well this book has done. My most popular book on my individual account is Complicated Situations- a NaLu fanfic (Natsu X Lucy) (FairyTail is my favorite anime) and it's just now getting to 2k after almost a year and a half. I might break that by June with this book! Thank you all for your support and reads. I read every comment and cherish every vote. I seriously wish I could meet every one of you guys and hug you right now. I love you guys!
________________________________________________
You floated aimlessly in a sea of darkness. The area around you was blacker than black. Often you couldn't tell if your eyes were open or not. It was torturously cold, causing you to shake violently. Frost tipped your guilt-ridden hands. Often when people think of hell, they think of a burning place, crawling with hissing demons and tortured screams. However, the true hell was silent and cold... because people are driven to madness more often when living alone for eternity left only to the memories of their sin-soaked life.

You trembled harshly, tears and scream occasionally ripping you apart. But no one heard you as far as you knew. You were in your own hell. You scratched at your own flesh to try to reconcile for the pain you caused. But what could a few scratches do to make up for the deaths of innocent lives?

Horrific laughter filled the air and you shrank away. Though you left alone, you knew the insane cackles were not your own. You opened your tear driven gaze towards it source, then releasing a scream.

In front of you, a demon stood. A demon that wore a sweater of yellow and green and eyes of blood-red rubies. You snarled, recognizing the damned child.

"Chara it's over. You're vessels are both dead and you killed everyone we loved. You won. Just let me rot in peace." You hissed.

She laughed evilly and skipped towards you. "You humans are just SO gullible. Don't you know playtime never lasts forever? Sometime reality has to pull you back." She chirped.

Your raged ebbed into confusion. "What?" You asked, pulling your knees away from your chest.

Chara laughed again, bringing her face dangerously closed to your own. "It was all playtime."

You growled, still not understanding. "What does that mean?!" You yelled.

She sighed walked behind you, your body now frozen in paralysis.

"Idiot." She scoffed.

Before you could snap at her, a blunt force smacked against the back of your skull, rocking your body forward and causing your senses to dull. Suddenly everything sharpened around you. You opened your ears again, but they were met with painful white. You winced away and covered your eyes, trying to open them again. This time, blurry shapes appeared around your hand. Light, people... what?

You blinked a few more times, now noises accompanying the shapes.

"She's waking up! Someone grab the meds. Frisk, go get Toriel."

You recognized the names and your lip started to tremble. "They're alive..." You said, your voice nothing more than a low rasp.

Cool fingers brushed against your forehead and your heart stopped. G!Sans was here. Did you go to heaven or something?! A cold rag was placed over your head and you blinked away the last of the blurriness. G!Sans sat over you, luminescent tears decorating his white bones. His image was joining by Frisk's rugged face, his hair messy and eyes red. One by one, images surrounded you, each taking the form of your closest friends. You sat up slowly, pain lacing your movements.

"You're alive..." You said again, your rasping voice quivering.

Your throat was sore and metallic taste sat on your tongue like a reminder of your cries.