~Chapter 19~

"Was that all?" You asked.

An hour later, Toriel had finally run out of questions. She blushed slightly, knowing she had taken an hour of your time for questions.

"Yes, I do believe I'm finally done." She snickered.

You smiled. "Great! Because I need to get up and walk around. I've been sitting too long!"

Toriel's face fell as she looked over your briefly. "But (Y/N), your injuries..."

"My HP ability had me covered. I'm all back to normal." You reassured. "But I could totally go for another slice of pie."

Rolling her eyes, she stood and offered you a hand. You took it and stood, stretching. "Okay, I'm going to go to the living room."

You walked briskly, Toriel breaking off to retrieve a slice of pie for you. When you entered the living room, you found yourself dumbfounded. They all crowded around G!Sans and Alphys, asking questions on rapid fire. You giggled to yourself and sat on the table, waiting for one of them to notice you. 

"Is she okay?"

"What happened back there?"

"When will she be up?"

G!Sans seemed flustered. "(Y/N)'s fine! She doesn't want to talk about what happened. She's awake and she'll probably be out soon. I've only said it a million times by now."

You chuckled. Alphys was fangirling over the photo she snapped, brandishing it to Undyne like a trophy. Frisk glanced around and noticed you. His shriek of delight was your only warning as he bull-rushed you. He looked like an Olympic hurdler as he launched himself from the floor to above the table.

The others watched as a flying Frisk knocked you over like a carnival game. You laughed as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Calm yourself child! It was only a few hours."

He didn't son but he clung to like you would suddenly fade from existence. "I know (Y/N), I just don't like that your Chara is doing these things to you."

You laughed, more quietly this time. "Don't worry. I've got Chara taken care of." You cooed gently.

Your bottom left your seat as G!Paps lifted you in a hug. "You're out of your room! Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

You hugged him back. "I was having too much fun watching Sans get flustered by your questions."

G!Paps rolled his eyes, holding you at arm's length. "You're completely healed right?"

You nodded. "Yeah, my soul ability allows for faster healing so I'm all good. I'm pretty sure Alphys explained that to y'all already though."

G!Paps nodded in confirmation and a new set of arms captured you, this time belonging to a certain fish woman. "Hey punk! Pull this again and I'll end you!" She threatened, still smiling.

You smiled. "I'd promise but I can't make any promises."

Undyne laughed, then noogied you. Boney arm pulled you from Undyne's grasp, then wrapping around you.

"So Fish Lips, but no noogying the human." G!Sans stated matter-of-factly.

You blushed slightly but laughed, and with thick sarcasm. "Oh! My hero in leather." You bellowed dramatically.

He let you stand for yourself then bowed. "Anything for you M'lady."

Alphys squealed, scrambling to snap a picture. You didn't however mind. You faked a curtsy with a nonexistent dress, letting Alphys photograph what you knew was an adorable scene. Of course that one negative scratched at the back of your head, trying to ruin the moment.