~Chapter 27~

Actually cried while writing this.
It was entertaining to see your reflection in her fearful eyes. Your eyes, once horridly mismatched, now both glistened like rubies. A smile had taken over your face, horrifying even to you, a good thing. For so long she pitied you, and now she was at your mercy. Too bad you were fresh out of such a thing. This so called 'friend' was just like the others.

She didn't want you around. It was the stupid exchange program that stuck you with her. This one didn't even know you like that. She only helped you because she wanted you out of this AU. She looked at you with sad eyes... eyes full of the very emotion that fueled your hate.

Teeth clamped in a tight grit, you raised the blade, metal causing red light to dance around you. In a tone both desperate and angry, you screamed. "I DON'T NEED WANT YOUR PITY!!!" YOU cried, plunging the knife downward.

Alphys squealed, throwing an arm up uselessly. Your grin widened painfully as you awaited the sweet feeling that would bless you when your knife pierced her flesh. Nothing was more disappointing than when your knife ended up inch-deep in the ground. Golden dust remained from magic and your gaze snapped forward. You were left alone, but you knew that magic. It could only come from the monster you hated most, the one that went so far as to pretend to love you... the one that used you like a toy.

Just the thought of him tore you up. A tearing shriek ripped your throat as you looked around you. Suddenly red lights flashed around you, speakers booming a message loudly.

All monsters are to evacuate immediately to their designate zones. Only bring what can fit in a small bag. The Royal Guards will inform as to the nature of emergency as you arrive at your zones.

A snarl appeared firmly on your faced and you growled. "Those cowards are trying to escape their punishment." You huffed. "That stupid dinosaur pulled the alarm."

You tried to shove your knife into your pocket, but only found the dress your wore from the television interview. A sigh escaped your lips and you groaned. "Can I get out of this goddamn dress?!" You groaned.

You felt something rip through you and looked down at your soul. Your (F/C) soul was wrapped almost completely in black vines. It pulsated and magic shifted around you. You look down at your dress and watched as the fabric seemed to shimmer, changing into something new. Your legs were now covered by a pair of brown shorts while you wore a green sweater bearing one yellow stripe. Your hair remained unchanged but the outfit offered many places to hide a weapon.

Slipping your favored knife into your sleeve, you walked briskly through the lab, watching closely for movement. You walked from room to room, occasionally finding an abandoned experiment. Growing bored, you found the elevator and arrived to the ground level. The entire floor was void of life. Huffing, you moved to the monitors, watching it dully. On several screens you watched as monsters haphazardly packed bags, flooding evacuation route to an almost clogging degree. They would make such easy targets, but they meant nothing to you. You really only hated the people that faked emotion, and those were the people you once called friends.

You left the lab, twirling your knife nonchalantly. How to lure out the bastards... what to do... what to do?! Having an 'ah ha' moment, you started to run to the closest evacuation point. Looking over the sea of monsters, it was only a matter of selecting the right victim.

You let your hair hide your face as you moved with the crowd. The Royal Guards flanked the flow of panic. Realizing the threat of an interruption, you made your way to the first guard. He was about three times your size with wide rippling muscles, but you could easily tell he was a pushover. Pulling the most innocent face you could, you tapped his shoulder.