~Chapter 24~

WARNING:
If you are part of the people that did NOT want a lemon, skip this.

NOTE:
This is my first lemon ever. My only other experience with them is reading them (obviously). Please have mercy!
________________________________________________________________________
"Wait, what?!" You squeaked. "Punishment?! Who are you, my dad?!"

"No, but to be honest I wouldn't mind if you called me daddy." He purred into your ear.

You shuddered and broke his grasp, stepping back once. "Um, Sans... What exactly do you plan on doing to me?" You asked shakily.

"Now if I told you, where would the fun be in it?"

You gulped, bumping into something. You kept your eyes on G!Sans in the dark room, but reached a hand back and prodded the object. Directly behind you, a solid piece of wood stopped just above your tailbone. On the other side of the wood you felt a cushy, probably expensive, mattress covered in neat sheets.

Already off balance from leaning over the head of what you were sure was a bed, G!Sans pushed just enough to make you fall backwards on to the mattress without harming you in any way.

"S-Sans..." You said quietly.

He crawled over you, caging you against the bed. He gazed at you hungrily and lowered his head towards your neck. You squirmed, pushing him slightly.

"Um, Sans... This is weird. I-I don't even know where we are and I just got done with a show and Frisk will be worried and-"

"That doesn't matter right now." G!Sans cut you off.

His hallow eyes scanned up and down your body. Growling quietly, he used a hand and tugged at your dress playfully. "You look so beautiful in this dress." He whispered. "But I bet the dress would look better on the floor."

You squeaked quietly and hid your blushing face. He chuckled and moved your hands away from your face, holding your wrist above you. His head was nestled into the crook of your neck. He spoke huskily and in a low tone, hot breaths sending goosebumps throughout your body.

"I didn't want to bother the neighbors, so I rented this room for the night." He said quietly.

You were about to ask another question, but his teeth clamped gently to your neck, a small moan escaping your open lips. He smirked against your flesh.

"It's one of the special rooms in MTT, made especially for situations like this. Sound-proof, double lock doors... I'm all set."

You caged a moan in your throat and instead sent him a confused look. "But what are you-"

He bit down on your neck again and another moan escaped, louder than before. "No noise during punishment dove. That only makes me go slower." He cooed.

A long yellow luminescent tongue rolled out of his mouth, caressing your neck. It pushed over your sweet spot, making you bite your lip to contain your impatient moan. You relaxed slightly and took a deep breath. G!Sans looked at you curiously.

"Did you loose your fight dove?" He teased.

You smirked, "Nope." You said breathily.

He stopped a moment, confused, not expecting your actions.

You pulled one wrist from his grip quickly and grabbed the collar of his turtleneck, pulling him into a kiss. As he processed your actions, you rolled the both of you, G!Sans now sitting below you. You kicked off your shoes and looked down at him. He looked at you in awe, then chuckled.