~Chapter 26~

So I'm fifteen now... that happened.
_________________________________________
You cradled your red eye as hot pain laced it. You'd almost forgotten about it, feeling it had just become decoration. Never before had you been so wrong.

Laughter foreign to you shook your head as a scream tore your throat. Your weightless limbs curled into a tight ball, hand clutching and tugging at your hair. You felt like you were drifting in nothing. The void seemed like a light bulb compared to the black hole that was this place. Your cries fell on deaf ears, your pain unacknowledged.

Look at little lost (Y/N). It seems your a bit stuck, aren't you?

Burning rage filled as your eyes flew open. Gravity yanked you down and you fell on to an invisible floor. As you pushed your heavy limbs upright, standing shakily, a light broke the sucking black, illuminating the place in front of you like a stage light. In front of you, Chara twisted a knife playfully, humming a familiar tune as she flipped it.

It felt good, didn't it?

Gritting your teeth, you roared and launched your body towards her. You bore no weapon but the fury in your veins acted like a twisted steroid, driving you through murderous intentions. "You have no place here!" You hissed, hands swiping at her as though you had claws.

In an instant, her body flickered, leaving you to fall over empty space. Fire burned your flesh internally as her blade slid cleanly against your flesh. Hissing, you whipped around and groped at nothing.

A sharp whistle echoed and your eyes lifted to find your opponents drifting lazily on the anti-gravity that had earlier trapped you. She cackled and met your gaze, blood red eyes seeming to peirce into your deepest, darkest secrets.

I can see it in you ya know. All of this hatred, this agony. You hate them all to some degree. Don't pretend like it's not true. When you attacked that monster, it felt good didn't it?! Watching him squirm in fear as you pressed the blade against his throat. You had to have enjoyed it! I mean, I didn't that blade for you. And I know why too... if only boss man hadn't ruined your oh-so-innocent heart at such a tender age.

"Shut up Chara! You don't know anything you half-baked bitch! No one knows me!" Something felt sour in your rest. Your chest heaved as you seemed to break gravity, launching yourself to an impossible height and trying again to attack.

The hint of her surprise triggered something... something satisfying in the worst way. Beyond her surprise you could tell she hid her emotions well, but something was there. She hid it with a smirk, moving quickly to deal all the damage she could. She appeared slower to you.

Her blade left a gash against your cheek, but you both landed heavily. You turned to face her. A light now followed you as well. You circled one another, the twisted grin on her face one edging you on.

You're right (Y/N), no one knows you. How could they know you?!

Images surrounded her like holograms, dipecting the people you felt compassion for.

No one knows you (Y/N)... because none of them really like you.

"What....?" You said quietly.

Eyes widening as you watched her, you screamed and lunged at her. A red blade twisted almost expertly in your grip as you tried to make shreds of the taunting child. "You're lying!" You yelled, but your voice shook.

Am I (Y/N)?! Am I?! Or are you just to ignorant to acknowledge the truth. In fact, I may be the truest person you know!