~Chapter 22~

Before this chapter begins, I have to talk a little. Exactly one month and ten days ago, I posted the first part of this story. When I began it, the ideas I had for this story were so vague that I was practically pulling random shit from whatever my first thought was. Now I stand today with my story at 4K, and I can't be happier.

I've never felt confident in many of my works. Whether it's drawing, writing or really any kind of performance, I've always looked at it as something inferior to someone, anyone, else. I am so honored that my story has received such praise.
Each view...
Each vote...
Each comment...
I cherish each one dearly. I've seen some nasty parts of this fandom, I'm just happy I can belong to such a positive branch of it. Please, be the wonderful readers you are to every author you read from. This world needs more kind people, and I honestly think some of them read this story.

Keep being amazing, that's the best thing you can do.
________________________________________________________________________
You woke with a pounding heart and panic running your body. G!Sans still slept next to you but warmth pierced the room as artificial morning. You swung your legs over the side of the bed and quickly darted to your feet. You didn't notice how G!Sans's gaze followed you out. Not the heavy sleeper huh?

You took a random coat from the rack next to the door and swung the door open, walking briskly through the snow. You wanted to get away. Everything was crumbling around you. Your vision seemed only a function as you walked aimlessly. All your focus was on deciphering the message.

What does that mean? Is it not possible to live in both universe?! It has to be!

Heat swelled around you but you were numb to it. What you weren't numb to was walking headfirst into a fabulous, pink-themed robot. You fell backwards with a hushed cry, suddenly ripped from the depths of your thought. You looked up to see a familiar face looking down at you. He smiled widely and pulling you back to your feet easily.

"(Y/N)! Just the one I was looking for!" He chirped, grabbing your wrist and pulling you away. "Come on little missy, we have to talk!"

"What?!" You gasped, hesitant against him.

Mettaton stopped and looked back at you. His eyes were pleading and bare. "I want to apologize for my previous behavior. I have two different objective in two very different ways. You must understand if I bent to the role of one of my fate."

Your lips fell quiet and you looked at the ground for a moment. "Two objectives... two roles..." You said quietly.

Your heart leapt as you looked at Mettaton. "Hey Mettaton!" You said hopefully. "Can I talk to you about something kinda... personal?"

His eyes lit up and he reframed from squealing. "YES DARLING!" He bellowed, taking your wrist and racing towards what you assumed to be MTT resort. "Oh this will be fun!"

In what seemed like seconds you were at the resort, dangling behind him as he ran. A door snapped behind you and you were in a pink dressing room. A large vanity was lit up against a wall and racks upon racks of outfits were scattered around the room. Mettaton plopped you into a high vanity chair and stood behind you.

"Um, Mettaton? What are you doing?" You asked.

"Why, we're going to talk darling! But what's the use of wasting time? I figured I'd give you a Mettaton original makeover!" He cheered.

You turned and looked at Mettaton, unsure. "This is private right? There aren't any cameras in here?"

Mettaton's face dropped as he looked at you. "Darling, I hold very few things sacred. My show, my Papyrus and my makeovers are three of the most important things to me. I wouldn't never break the oath of secrecy when performing a makeover."